Video Games LoL Season 7

I am an Ashe main currently (trying to get Mastery 6) and I took her mid once and damn? I completely destroyed the other midlaner. I love ADC's man.

14711163_10157837329960556_3437559825546791265_o.png

Yes i did, i wonder which is the support and which is adc? And will they be affective apart?
The male, Rakan is the support, the female Xayah is the ADC. They are lovers and usually want to be played together because they have perks when with each other.

There dialouge is the cutest.

Ah nice but are they still effective on thier own? Cause they sorta need to be cause of those that solo que and like using ether one going to have a hard time finding a random player that has the other half of the pair

The male, Rakan is the support, the female Xayah is the ADC. They are lovers and usually want to be played together because they have perks when with each other.

There dialouge is the cutest.
I'm pretty sure the community after a while will forget their a couple and start inventing ships for the two of them :P

Last edited:
Ah nice but are they still effective on thier own? Cause they sorta need to be cause of those that solo que and like using ether one going to have a hard time finding a random player that has the other half of the pair
Varus and rakan would make a good pair in bot lane since they both have CC

Maybe but what other bot combos with one of the lovers and another champion would work well with one or the other lover without thier special perks they get together? Are those perks critical to both of them or can they do without just fine without much trouble? If not, running them in solo que won't be possible for the most part. That's what i want to know. Cause i solo que a lot and can play all but adc at least decently.

I'm sure the community will to, but I'm not one of those people lol

Awesome, so I'm stuck in sliver 2. I get the worst teams becauae they are toxic, don't want to listen or they just troll. I have the most easiest games to umu

I'm sure the community will to, but I'm not one of those people lol

Awesome, so I'm stuck in sliver 2. I get the worst teams becauae they are toxic, don't want to listen or they just troll. I have the most easiest games to umu
Get friends to queue with you

My friend is Mia umu he says he's busy with life.

Meh, I guess I'll just aram

Hi league players! *Waves* I'm a fill main >:3 (I'm also bad at the game imo) I was silver 1 as my peek last season before I dropped to silver 3-4 (Can't remember) I don't mind playing with anyone! (As long as you don't mind me being trash.) Nice to meet you all!

I always enjoy ADC; no-one's going to separate me from my Kog'maw.
Having said that, I tend to stick to normals for the sake of my blood pressure.

To my shame I was challenged by a friend to become a Riven one trick, as to prove she was an easy champ to play top with.

Though most games I find myself in the support role or the jungle role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back