• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LokixOC RP

Finn

The Finniest of Finns
Hey there folks, I am looking for someone who wants to do a LokixOC rp where I am Loki and someone is either an OC of their own making or one of my own. Have an idea for a plot but open to others as well if others have one. Really hope someone is interested!!!

Are you still interested in this particular RP? I have a Marvel OC, I have paired her with Loki in several roleplays before, so I can accommodate you.

I’m super late, but i just joined and have a ton of muse for my oc if you were still looking for a partner!

Can I join? :( Loki is one of my favorite characters, and I love him because under the evil, I believe he is a cinnamon roll. I believe that everyone is a cinnamon roll. CINNAMON ROLLZ EVERYWHERE!!!!

Welp you look busy!
Would you maybe interested in a love story between Loki and a human? Everyone deserves a happy ending don’t they!? Let me know!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back