• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loki and Stark (dragons)

protectorofthebooty said:
Loki drew a sharp breath in surprise as Tony nuzzled into his neck. He almost dropped him then and there, but resisted, instead he set the man down, mindful of his wounds.
"Evil is a very subjective term." he said slowly and carefully, "My actions were my own, but they were not without reason."

He licked his lips, wanting to say more, but feeling he had lingered for too long already. It wouldn't take long for the rest of his team to find him and when they arrived Loki hoped to be elsewhere. Far from Midgard, from Asgard, and more importantly, far from Thor. He had caused to much destruction for even his brother to forgive him. Nor would he understand why. But a part of him wanted to stay. To find out more about this other dragon.

He knew of the legends. He knew how wyverns once hunted the land and he knew of the Great Hunt that killed them all. But to meet another dragon, not a wyvern, but also not a frost dragon. One that could possibly be considered anything but a monster. After all as a human, this man was possibly considered one of Midgard's greatest heroes. But he had been so clumsy in his true form and had not been able to hold onto it in the end. Perhaps here it was still no different then on Asgard.

Loki frowned and stepped back,

"I must take my leave. Tell my brother that any efforts to find me will be wasted." he turned and stopped, "I will leave the tesseract here. I no longer have need of it."
Tony grabbed Loki's wrist before he could leave, tightening his grip.

"You can't go Rudolph. Ive...I've never met another Like me. Bruce is the closest I've come to meeting another dragon. I can't lose this chance. You smell so....right." Tony fumbled with his words, not knowing how to voice everything he was feeling. Even though the man had tried to kill him twice, he felt a pull to him. He needed to know, to know he wasn't alone, that other elemental Dragons like him were out there. Tony knew so little about himself and Loki just might hold the answers.

Tony loosened his grip on Loki's wrist slightly. "Just, stay....with me for a little while, at my tower. Just answer some questions. Give me a week. I will tell no one about this, about you being there."

Soflty, Tony added, "please."

Loki froze and gritted his teeth.

"Do you not understand what I am?" he snapped and raised his arms, gesturing around them, "I did all of this. I am the cause of all this destruction. And this is not the beginning."

He pulled away, anger burning inside of him. He had tried to kill this man, tried to kill his team, his people. He had tried to destroy this world so that he could rule over it. He had destroyed so many lives in selfish pursuit of petty gain. And this man wanted him to stay. Despite everything.

"I am a traitor. A monster." Loki shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts that were being muddled by the smaller man's scent, "I cannot give you the answers you need. And I will not be held here to be taken back to Asgard."

Turning on his heel, his cloak billowing out grandly, he vanished in a flash of green light. With how little magic he had left it wouldn't take him very far, but it would be far enough for him to get away unseen.

~~~

The press was crawling over the attack like maggots on a corpse. They scoured every angle, squeezing it dry of every last bit of information they could get. They twisted the truth, dripping it dry, until they were satisfied that they could get the best reviews possible. Of course they didn't care about simply telling the story. They simply wanted to be the most watched.

Thankfully they were only able to identify Loki in his dragon form. All images of Tony were too blurred or obscured for them to really see the arc reactor in his chest. They would never know that it was him that steered the bomb away from the city, but at least they knew that the one who did it was no real threat to them. One point to all dragonoids everywhere.

The controversy there was almost hilarious.

Fury didn't seem to care who had taken the nuke out of the picture only that they did. And honestly this was the closest to happy that he had ever seen the man. It was unnerving. Of course the Council who had decided that a nuke was the best course of action was displeased by the fact they were wrong. And even more displeased that Loki had escaped.

Thor wasn't happy either. He had rung Tony dry for all answers concerning his brother, but Tony didn't really know what to tell the man. What could he say without revealing just what he was? Thankfully Bruce had saved him from that awkward situation in his own awkward way. He was beginning to suspect that Bruce had figured out it out which made sense considering that heightened senses were now definitely confirmed.

Natasha had given him an odd look, well, as odd as a look could be when your face is always carefully composed. Maybe it was the way she studied him that was odd. He had disappeared mid-battle only to appear again later after all. But if she had any suspicions she said nothing. In fact the entire team seemed to be pointedly avoiding that bit of information. Even Fury. And anyone could have expected a new asshole if they ditched a battle like that with no good excuse for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loki froze and gritted his teeth.
"Do you not understand what I am?" he snapped and raised his arms, gesturing around them, "I did all of this. I am the cause of all this destruction. And this is not the beginning."

He pulled away, anger burning inside of him. He had tried to kill this man, tried to kill his team, his people. He had tried to destroy this world so that he could rule over it. He had destroyed so many lives in selfish pursuit of petty gain. And this man wanted him to stay. Despite everything.

"I am a traitor. A monster." Loki shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts that were being muddled by the smaller man's scent, "I cannot give you the answers you need. And I will not be held here to be taken back to Asgard."

Turning on his heel, his cloak billowing out grandly, he vanished in a flash of green light. With how little magic he had left it wouldn't take him very far, but it would be far enough for him to get away unseen.

~~~

The press was crawling over the attack like maggots on a corpse. They scoured every angle, squeezing it dry of every last bit of information they could get. They twisted the truth, dripping it dry, until they were satisfied that they could get the best reviews possible. Of course they didn't care about simply telling the story. They simply wanted to be the most watched.

Thankfully they were only able to identify Loki in his dragon form. All images of Tony were too blurred or obscured for them to really see the arc reactor in his chest. They would never know that it was him that steered the bomb away from the city, but at least they knew that the one who did it was no real threat to them. One point to all dragonoids everywhere.

The controversy there was almost hilarious.

Fury didn't seem to care who had taken the nuke out of the picture only that they did. And honestly this was the closest to happy that he had ever seen the man. It was unnerving. Of course the Council who had decided that a nuke was the best course of action was displeased by the fact they were wrong. And even more displeased that Loki had escaped.

Thor wasn't happy either. He had rung Tony dry for all answers concerning his brother, but Tony didn't really know what to tell the man. What could he say without revealing just what he was? Thankfully Bruce had saved him from that awkward situation in his own awkward way. He was beginning to suspect that Bruce had figured out it out which made sense considering that heightened senses were now definitely confirmed.

Natasha had given him an odd look, well, as odd as a look could be when your face is always carefully composed. Maybe it was the way she studied him that was odd. He had disappeared mid-battle only to appear again later after all. But if she had any suspicions she said nothing. In fact the entire team seemed to be pointedly avoiding that bit of information. Even Fury. And anyone could have expected a new asshole if they ditched a battle like that with no good excuse for it.
Tony was pissed. He spent the last week sulking in his work shop, yelling at anyone who tried to come near him. Even Pepper stayed away in fear of incurring Tony's wrath. When he wasn't in his shop working on his suit he was getting smashed with as much alcohol as his body would allow and then past that point.

The team was even starting to worry about him, but he ignored their calls, their messages and their visits.

Truth be told Tony wasn't even sure why he was so irritable. Yeah, he was pissed about the Loki situation, but not enough to warrent this dickish behavor. On Top of it all he was constantly too hot, which was strange because he had a hight tolerance for heat.

Currently Tony was downing his drink, one of many, in his living room. It was three a.m and he couldn't care less. He was too hot and his clothes felt itchy against his skin, and on top of it all he was horny as fuck but to lazy to go out and find a fuck buddy.

"JARVIS," Tony said, feeling the buzz throught his body.

"Yes sir?"

"Play some Black Sabbath for me, max volume."

"Are you sure, sir? You haven't slept in 48 hours, maybe some sleep instead?"

Tony laughed. "Shut up JARVIS and do what I say."

And then, shortly after the music started, Tony passed out.

Loki stood out on the balcony of Tony's Malibu penthouse. It had been a simple matter to locate the man. Either he didn't care if he was found or humans were truely too stupid to figure it out. What the case It didn't really matter. Judging from the blaring noise considered music, he was home.

The door was locked but a firm twist of the handle was enough to open it. As he stepped in the music threatened to tear apart his ears. Looking around he frowned. It was fairly obvious the man didn't spend much time simply lounging around his home, but rather used it as a front for guests. He hesitated before stepping inside.

What was he supposed to say after their last encounter? Loki wasn't entirely sure how he planned to explain his prescence. He really wasn't all too sure himself why he had decided to track the man down. Other than a desire for companionship that is. And with Thor having returned to Asgard he felt he was relatively safe from being hauled back for a trial.

Loki stood out on the balcony of Tony's Malibu penthouse. It had been a simple matter to locate the man. Either he didn't care if he was found or humans were truely too stupid to figure it out. What the case It didn't really matter. Judging from the blaring noise considered music, he was home.
The door was locked but a firm twist of the handle was enough to open it. As he stepped in the music threatened to tear apart his ears. Looking around he frowned. It was fairly obvious the man didn't spend much time simply lounging around his home, but rather used it as a front for guests. He hesitated before stepping inside.

What was he supposed to say after their last encounter? Loki wasn't entirely sure how he planned to explain his prescence. He really wasn't all too sure himself why he had decided to track the man down. Other than a desire for companionship that is. And with Thor having returned to Asgard he felt he was relatively safe from being hauled back for a trial.
Tony was roused out of his slumber as he fell off the couch with a loud thud. He rolled over and slowly got up, almost tripping on his spilled glass of alcohol. He was going to have one hell of a hangover in a few hours. Tony wobbled slightly before heading over to the kitchen and grabbing a beer out of the fridge. Fuck, he was really not doing his future self any favors.

Through his drunk haze Tony noticed a familiar smell. Christ, the scent was intoxicating, with hints of pine and fresh snow. Shaking his head Tony tried to forget about it. He must be drunker than he thought because the owner of that scent was definitely not here.

"Sir." JARVIS chimed in.

"What JARVIS, daddy needs some alone time." Tony was in no mood for his A.I's shit tonight.

"I've been trying to wake you, Sir. Someone is on the balcony."

"Shit." Tony said, still holding his beer as he headed over towards the balcony. He was really not in the mood for this.

Opening the sliding door, Tony froze in place. Loki was standing there, and he smelled amazing. Tony was practically drowning in his icy scent. Still, he was drunk and really didn't feel like getting thrown of the balcony.

"Hi." Was all his brain could muster in response.

"Hello." Loki nodded, taking in Tony's drunken state. "May I...come in?"

It had only been a few weeks since the failed invasion so It was doubtful the man was still celebrating. Loki's lips curled in amusement and he was almost tempted to offer the man an arm so he wouldn't topple over. And judging from his tousled hair and reddened cheek he had already passed out.

Loki couldn't quite decide if this was a good or bad time to have come. It still wasn't too late to leave...

"Hello." Loki nodded, taking in Tony's drunken state. "May I...come in?"
It had only been a few weeks since the failed invasion so It was doubtful the man was still celebrating. Loki's lips curled in amusement and he was almost tempted to offer the man an arm so he wouldn't topple over. And judging from his tousled hair and reddened cheek he had already passed out.

Loki couldn't quite decide if this was a good or bad time to have come. It still wasn't too late to leave...
"Well, as you can see it's not like I can stop you, Darling." Tony replied gesturing to the entrance. Tony wondered if Loki had some creepy sixth sense for when Tony was woefuly unprepared.

Still, as Loki stepped closer Tony could feel himself getting flustered at his presence. Fuck, had it really been that long since he got laid that his treacherous body would seriously consider Loki a partner.

Loki noted how Tony shifted as he stepped by. His body smelled warm, almost feverish, and felt dizzy. His body stiffened as the door slid shut. The smell of Tony was almost overwhelming, but unlike last time he felt a heady rush as he breathed in.

"Are you still celebrating your victory?" he asked looking around as the music died down to a reasonable volume, "It was served to you on a silver platter after all."

Turning around to look at the man Loki felt his body heat up. He frowned and rolled his shoulders, letting his suit jacket fall into one hand before folding it neatly over an arm.

Loki noted how Tony shifted as he stepped by. His body smelled warm, almost feverish, and felt dizzy. His body stiffened as the door slid shut. The smell of Tony was almost overwhelming, but unlike last time he felt a heady rush as he breathed in.
"Are you still celebrating your victory?" he asked looking around as the music died down to a reasonable volume, "It was served to you on a silver platter after all."

Turning around to look at the man Loki felt his body heat up. He frowned and rolled his shoulders, letting his suit jacket fall into one hand before folding it neatly over an arm.
"Huh? What, no. Im just having a party of one here." Tony walked back into the living room, placing the beer in his hand on the coffee table. Tony was feeling calmer, oddly, since Loki arrived. "Want anything to drink? Promise not to throw me off the balcony and I'll give you the good stuff." Not waiting for a reply Tony went to the kitchen and grabbed Loki a beer, and got himself a water. He had no idea how he was going to sober up for this encounter. As he handed Loki the bottle, he took a moment to enjoy his smell. stumbling slightly, Tony pressed a hand on Loki's chest.

"Sorry, i'm kinda a little out of it right now."

[media]

[/media]

"I am well aware." Loki put a steadying hand under Tony's arm. Up close the man smelled more of spice and chestnut and Loki breathed deeply. "You're scent has changed... perhaps you should consider drinking less."

Loki's voice was soft, but amused, as he lead Tony towards the couch. The man's skin was burning, almost as if he were on fire, and it stirred something in Loki. A not entirely unfamiliar feeling, but one that was not quite welcome. He had come to talk, not complicate their already complicated situation. But there was the problem. With Tony as drunk as he was there would be little chance of any conversation making any headway. Loki sighed softly as eased the man onto the couch only to have him become a rubbery dead weight, his hand still locked onto Loki's arm.

He only just caught himself from toppling over the man's flung out legs and huffed in annoyance.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked, finding his face only inches away from Tony's. His breath was warm against Loki's mouth and his irises thin rings around his dilated pupils.

[media]

[/media]

"I am well aware." Loki put a steadying hand under Tony's arm. Up close the man smelled more of spice and chestnut and Loki breathed deeply. "You're scent has changed... perhaps you should consider drinking less."

Loki's voice was soft, but amused, as he lead Tony towards the couch. The man's skin was burning, almost as if he were on fire, and it stirred something in Loki. A not entirely unfamiliar feeling, but one that was not quite welcome. He had come to talk, not complicate their already complicated situation. But there was the problem. With Tony as drunk as he was there would be little chance of any conversation making any headway. Loki sighed softly as eased the man onto the couch only to have him become a rubbery dead weight, his hand still locked onto Loki's arm.

He only just caught himself from toppling over the man's flung out legs and huffed in annoyance.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked, finding his face only inches away from Tony's. His breath was warm against Loki's mouth and his irises thin rings around his dilated pupils.
"God, Loki you smell so good." And Tony was maybe just a little to drunk to think clearly. He put both his arms around Loki's neck and burried his face there, inhaling deeply. His smell made Tony feel safe and warm.

"Mmmm Loki. I'm...sorry. I don't know why but I can't help myself." He mumbled into Loki's neck. "Ive just been so hot and ichy since you left. I've never met someone like me before. I don't know what's gotten into me." And Tony continued nuzzling Loki's neck since there was no sign of protest from the other man.

"It might simply be a dragon thing." he supplied lamely. He lowered himself onto the other man, feeling his arms tighten as he did. His smell washed over him, threatening to break what little self control he had.

"I would imagine that our proximity is what triggered it." his voice had become husky as his lips found Tony's jaw, teeth dragging over his beard. He groaned softly as Tiny buck his hips into Loki's. His hands slid down to the hem if Tony's shirt and slid it up and over his head, breaking away just long enough to toss it to the side. Loki paused to look over the smaller man, taking in the fading bruises and stitches from when they fought.

"I suppose some would expect some sort of apology for this." he mused running a hand over Tony's chest. Any doubts he had were gone now, replaced by a burning need.

"It might simply be a dragon thing." he supplied lamely. He lowered himself onto the other man, feeling his arms tighten as he did. His smell washed over him, threatening to break what little self control he had.
"I would imagine that our proximity is what triggered it." his voice had become husky as his lips found Tony's jaw, teeth dragging over his beard. He groaned softly as Tiny buck his hips into Loki's. His hands slid down to the hem if Tony's shirt and slid it up and over his head, breaking away just long enough to toss it to the side. Loki paused to look over the smaller man, taking in the fading bruises and stitches from when they fought.

"I suppose some would expect some sort of apology for this." he mused running a hand over Tony's chest. Any doubts he had were gone now, replaced by a burning need.
"Triggered what?" Tony asked as Loki removed his shirt. "And hey, injurys come with the whole superhero thing, forget about it." Tony wanted Loki naked, and fast. His body was burning up and he felt beads of sweat fall off his brow. Tony pulled at Loki's complicated clothes while Loki's mouth skimmed over his jawline. Fuck, he needed skin on skin contact, and fast. After a few trys he managed to get Loki's shirt off and over his head, dropping the shirt unceremoniously on the floor. Loki's chest was on his, with Tony's arc reactor glowing inbetween them. Tony pushed his hips up to grind into Loki, revelling in the pressure. Tony grabbed at Loki's face, pulling him into a deep kiss. A moan escaped Tony's lips at how delicious Loki tasted. His cold lips were a nice contrast to Tony's heated ones, feeling like a pleasant frostbite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back