• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lofi-Champloo OOC

Mx.Trinity

Pro Stranger

d76ea6362310652327b1ecddd0ec81d3.png

IC / OOC / Rules / CS / Dojo

Discord:
https://discord.gg/EAmNpzK

Last edited:
Looking for partner! I plan on playing a Ronin. Primary fighting style bow, but also very proficient in unarmed combat.
Shiro, known as "Fiddler" despite the fact that he plays a Shamisen, will be from the Storm Isles - a small archipelago off the south eastern coast. The people there are hardy, but easy going. He'll be easy to get along with, but he takes protecting the down trodden very seriously.

Menma seems a fine fit for Shiro.

Meanwhile I have decided on my second character. Karen, the daughter of a prostitute. She's a kunoichi with a cheerful outlook, childish moments and a sadistic streak. She carries around a shakuhachi (a type of flute) that doubles as a dart blower. Fully playable too.

Menma seems a fine fit for Shiro.

Meanwhile I have decided on my second character. Karen, the daughter of a prostitute. She's a kunoichi with a cheerful outlook, childish moments and a sadistic streak. She carries around a shakuhachi (a type of flute) that doubles as a dart blower. Fully playable too.

Menma is the other archer? For tactical reasons I think a different pairing would be better.

Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity - I'm confused. Are we supposed to have two characters?

Menma is the other archer? For tactical reasons I think a different pairing would be better.

Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity - I'm confused. Are we supposed to have two characters?
It's encouraged that you have a second character yes, they will serve as a place holder for your main character so if you get locked into an interaction with your main you can still reply and proceed with your second character

Alrighty, soo I changed Junjii - he's your regular Himura rip, with slight adaptation. A humble man with a long history of bloodshed. I still need a partner for this roleplay. So if anyone's interested after reading my CS I'd love a message. :)

It's encouraged that you have a second character yes, they will serve as a place holder for your main character so if you get locked into an interaction with your main you can still reply and proceed with your second character

Got it. Thanks.
I'm going to wait and see what other CS's appear before posting my secondary.
I'm kicking around two ideas -
A Tetsubo wielding brute, robin hood-esque bandit
or
Sword-saint, Samurai-ko Yoriki of a disgraced Magistrate

There were a couple of "big guy" concepts kicked around in the interest thread, so I don't want to dogpile on that out of hand.

Got it. Thanks.
I'm going to wait and see what other CS's appear before posting my secondary.
I'm kicking around two ideas -
A Tetsubo wielding brute, robin hood-esque bandit
or
Sword-saint, Samurai-ko Yoriki of a disgraced Magistrate

There were a couple of "big guy" concepts kicked around in the interest thread, so I don't want to dogpile on that out of hand.
Alright also:

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
Windsock Windsock
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
PopcornandCaramel PopcornandCaramel
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
@Koogs
dr xenon dr xenon

you do NOT have to have your second character up for us to start roleplaying. You also do not need to find a partner before we start roleplaying. However I still haven't received a response from Nenma so I'm going to message them and if they don't respond then we will go ahead and move on - to roleplaying first thing tomorrow. In the meantime please feel free to spar in the dojo!

Alright also:

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Hachi Machi Hachi Machi
Windsock Windsock
shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
PopcornandCaramel PopcornandCaramel
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
@Koogs
dr xenon dr xenon

you do NOT have to have your second character up for us to start roleplaying. You also do not need to find a partner before we start roleplaying. However I still haven't received a response from Nenma so I'm going to message them and if they don't respond then we will go ahead and move on - to roleplaying first thing tomorrow. In the meantime please feel free to spar in the dojo!

Still trying to make a history for my character. Thanks for the heads up.

Still trying to make a history for my character. Thanks for the heads up.
Oh right not everyone has made a character yet either. Please (everyone) try to complete those by Monday (that would give you guys a week to of made your characters. Let me know if I'm moving to quickly)

Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity - seems like a lot of people are taking Agile as a Natural talent. Would you mind if I changed mine to:
Sure footed - Maybe it's all that time on boats or training on sea-sprayed rocks, but Shiro never seems to lose his balance or footing. He walks across railings as easily as a flat road.

Mx.Trinity Mx.Trinity - seems like a lot of people are taking Agile as a Natural talent. Would you mind if I changed mine to:
Sure footed - Maybe it's all that time on boats or training on sea-sprayed rocks, but Shiro never seems to lose his balance or footing. He walks across railings as easily as a flat road.
Sure that'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back