• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lodrakas Reborn

I'm sorry, something came up and I won't be able to write the starting post until later tonight - I hope you all don't mind waiting a few hours longer!

I may have consumed far too much sugar and caffeine purely to stay awake for this. Prep for a tea based physical breakdown when I crash!

Varvarus said:
I may have consumed far too much sugar and caffeine purely to stay awake for this. Prep for a tea based physical breakdown when I crash!
*Vibrating at 120%*

GOTTAGOFAST! SOMUCHENERGY! IFEELTHESUGARRUSHINGINMYBLOOD!

Yonsisac said:
DO YOU FEEL IT?!?!?! DO YOU FEEL THE SUGAR??!! DO YOU FEEL HE ENERGY?!?!
No actually I crashed like an hour ago. This was a terrible decision!

Varvarus said:
No actually I crashed like an hour ago. This was a terrible decision!
oh.....ok....i will just...be energetic by my self then......Hope ya ok

Yonsisac said:
oh.....ok....i will just...be energetic by my self then......Hope ya ok
All you have to do is...raise your arms.... share your energy with me.... Also yeah I'm chill just got some tea and some cheap sugary rubbish. I'll be back on the sugar train soon.

Whoo, okay, it's midnight here but I'm finally able to get around to this. I'll start writing our kick-off post now. Expect results in, say, half an hour? c: If anyone is still around, anyway, I know it's probably very late for some of you. xD

I am! THank goodness for that the day of robotics is done! And then there is tomorrow... and all of next week.. ha

AGH IM NO LATE!!! I WILL READ IMMEDIATELY!

Hey guys question: is it cheating buying a 124 G Mini pen drive from a dude for 2 dollars??

I had noooo idea this had started, can I join and add the last couple of things to my sheet later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back