• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lodrakas Reborn

Beowulf said:
I'll wait for the other three to come out before making my pick.
Yeah, me too, though Quarren looks cool. And for some reason I wasn't pinged for this either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Will there be more than 4 gods?
Yeah there are seven, though Kachi was talking about maybe adding other non-god dragons for characters to make alliances with so that there can be more than seven players. Though we seem to only have seven at the moment so it may be perfect as is.

Hello I am your 8th player so I'm chill with not having a god. I am pretty hype for this.

I wasn't notified either... but I got here and I'm so hyped. Can't wait to see the other dragons before making my pick... but I totally want Quarren if I can. Although, all in all I wouldn't mind too much, because hype.

Edit; I totally call Syaki

Wazirick please.

Holy jeez, I did not get a single notification for this.

Anyway, though, I just did a huge overhaul on the story and how the characters will work, and it kinda fixes the problems with the limited spaces and the character creation restrictions.

Our characters will now be joined by the offspring of the seven gods, as opposed to the seven of them directly. You can still sort of choose a god, it's to be assumed that the children of the Lodrakas will at least somewhat mirror how their parent acted and their abilities and appearances, but have fun making them. ^^

(They're gods so they're allowed to have infinite children. cx)

I hope this is okay with you all~

Kachi said:
Holy jeez, I did not get a single notification for this.
Anyway, though, I just did a huge overhaul on the story and how the characters will work, and it kinda fixes the problems with the limited spaces and the character creation restrictions.

Our characters will now be joined by the offspring of the seven gods, as opposed to the seven of them directly. You can still sort of choose a god, it's to be assumed that the children of the Lodrakas will at least somewhat mirror how their parent acted and their abilities and appearances, but have fun making them. ^^

(They're gods so they're allowed to have infinite children. cx)

I hope this is okay with you all~
Um, I'm confused are the dragon gods no longer a part of the rp then? And does that mean our characters are no longer humans?

I'm honestly not sure, I was just kinda startled by everyone flowing in while I was trying to get things set up, I'm still trying to figure it out. :P

If you'd all prefer the idea of using the original gods, then we can revert back to that, but it's a deal more annoying to set things up in a way that will allow more than seven players to join us is all. ^^'

@Abyss

Kachi said:
I'm honestly not sure, I was just kinda startled by everyone flowing in while I was trying to get things set up, I'm still trying to figure it out. :P
If you'd all prefer the idea of using the original gods, then we can revert back to that, but it's a deal more annoying to set things up in a way that will allow more than seven players to join us is all. ^^'

@Abyss
I get what you're trying to now, I'm fine either way, so please do whatever you want to.

Ah, okay, thank you~

I'll hop to it as well. With luck my own CS will be ready today and I'm planning to fill out the Lore section a bit more with some fun stuff.

Yes, actually, you can if you like. I just haven't made a character sheet for them yet.

Plus, the dragon warrior characters will be able to summon their dragon's physical manifestation to their side, and could ride them then.

I just have this idea for a disgraced swordsman having sworn himself to these old gods but I'll wait for the lore before I make anything final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back