• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lodrakas Reborn

Alrighty then. Now to ponder what kind of character I should make because that kind of threw out my old character. Oh well, I should have the basics for it swimming around somewhere in my head.

So the dragons, are they still the seven gods or their children? And if they're the children does the link between them and their human counterpart work the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're the children of the gods, but yes, the link between them and their human works the same, with the telepathy and shared power and stuff.

Do you have to include both parents or can they be born in all sorts different ways like the Greek gods and what's the age range for the children? Sorry lots of questions, I'm just really enjoying this ^^.

Glad you're having fun~. I'm only including one parent for mine personally, they're gods so I'm assuming they don't need a partner to have a child, but now I'm imagining all the fun myths that could sprout from this... And the age can be whatever you want really, I didn't even think to add it in. X3

Okay, so clarification, instead if having the actual dragon gods, we make up one of their offspring? And those offsprings have related powers to their parents?

Whats the age range for characters, is there a limit you'd like us to stay within?

Also, before I forget! I'm going to be away for a few days, but hopefully when I get back we can get started with the RP. :3

Hey guys I'm just making my character but as you might see I'm pretty new to this site. It's a WIP but any like pushes in the right direction would be useful. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me!

Varvarus said:
Hey guys I'm just making my character but as you might see I'm pretty new to this site. It's a WIP but any like pushes in the right direction would be useful. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me!
Is there anything you'd like to know/have help with in specific. Also, have you used role playing websites before?

Varvarus said:
I'd be happy to help you as well if you need any help ^-^

Varvarus said:
Also here's the BBC code guide if you haven't checked it out, Rpnation has the best one I've seen so far and it's fun to play around with ^^.

Site - RpNation - BBcode Guide

Hello thus i have seek this interest and would love to join...but i have a question...im aware the GM is not here but as i read i am aware some of the dragon gods are smart but who is the smartest? i am aiming on making a character who thus dragon would be the "Keeper of knowlage" or the nerd of the dragons....

Well, instead of using the dragon deities, we are using their offspring (the player gets to make the dragon themselves). But in my opinion, it'd either be Wazirik's offspring, or Quarren's one.

Yonsisac said:
Hello thus i have seek this interest and would love to join...but i have a question...im aware the GM is not here but as i read i am aware some of the dragon gods are smart but who is the smartest? i am aiming on making a character who thus dragon would be the "Keeper of knowlage" or the nerd of the dragons....
Dyla is the only one specifically mentioned as being intelligent, and the gods themselves appear to be responible for a physical aspect or 'Realm' of the Earth that dictates their powers rather than a moral aspect or character. I think you could probably use any of the dragon gods as the parent

Actually Kodra is mentioned as being 'very smart' also.

Yeah. It depends what sort of 'knowledge' is wanted. I see Quarren or Wazirik as the wise sort of knowledgeable, and then Dyla and Kodra as the smart knowledgeable.

ShadyAce said:
Yeah. It depends what sort of 'knowledge' is wanted. I see Quarren or Wazirik as the wise sort of knowledgeable, and then Dyla and Kodra as the smart knowledgeable.
Wisdom though is just the application of knowledge, it revolves around how you use the knowledge/experience that you have.

Abyss said:
Wisdom though is just the application of knowledge, it revolves around how you use the knowledge/experience that you have.
True. Wisdom is more like experience knowledge, than just knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back