• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Locked Inn

Midnight Peace

Misty/Allen/Janum
The wallpaper isn't familiar

And the cold air pricks at your skin

But we hope that you'll enjoy your stay

At our humble little inn

As a matter of routine, you expected that when it'd wake up, you'd be in your own bed. In your own home.

However, instead, you wake up only to find yourself in a hotel room. There is not a window in this room. As you explore the hotel, you come to discover that there doesn't seem to be any windows. Or any exits, for that matter.

You also come to find that you are not alone. No staff accompanies this hotel, however other patrons, just as confused as you, are in this hotel. Is this Hotel as strangely simple as it seems?

That's all I really have so far. I think the biggest thing I need for this, other than participants, is the reason behind the hotel, so if anyone has any ideas please dont be afraid to bring them to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back