• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Local Dreams ♪

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
Lol this is is getting passed around a lot ( :P ) okay, I'll sign up for Bassist position then. (CS will be posted today)
@HighFlyer There are actually three spots open, so, if you have time, you could definitely still join~ (^.^)
Lovely! I'm looking forward to your character a lot. :)

HighFlyer said:
Oh really? I didn't know that! Signing up when I get home then
Wonderful! Very happy to see you are still interested. It's been a little while, but only assures me of your interest more. :)

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and tag @Bawadaboo - It looks like we're closing in on hitting this off. :-)

Added both of you to the overview. Now... a drummer and we're good to go. If anyone knows someone who'd be interested, please notify them.

Aaaaand, we have an accepted bass-player. Given that HighFlyer wants to be a guitarist and my character is a pothead... we're gonna have quite the lovely time together, heh. :)

Oh yeah, once we have a drummer, we're ready to start this off. @Bawadaboo : If you like, I'd love for you to lead the casting, actually. I'll assist in playing the manager who wants to be find his successor, but I'd love for you to jump right in, so our characters can get a rough impression of your authoritaah

Oh no, don't get it wrong, I'm digging it. I'm happy that we have the possibilities for drama.

The fact that Adam likes snakes and works at a Reptile Rescue, while Talise is seriously afraid of them. xD

Azalea said:
So I'm guessing my character wasn't accepted...
Of course it was, that's why I liked it! I just can't *censored* write today. Sorry, we have a sickening heat over here. My sincerest apologies!

That reminds me - @HighFlyer I'll tag you so you don't get left out. Please, if you're still interested in the guitarist spot, make your presence known ^_^

Awesome! :) As soon as you're ready, we can actually start! I hope y'all ready. We're a small group, but I'd like this to run in a way that's fun for everyone and that we can rely on each for being active and not just dropping out. Most importantly of course though, is having fun :D

Well it seems what I had for my character got deleted. You guys can start and Ill hop in when I get finished¿

And we have done it!

@Akeira = Keyboard + Back Up Vocals

@AnimeliaAnimalia = Bass

@HighFlyer = Guitarist

@Sunbather = Vocalist

@Azalea = Drummer

@Bawadaboo = Manager

I'm liking the look of this quite a lot. I hope you are all as ready and excited as I am, I hope we can make this last a nice, long time and enjoy ourselves along the way. :) I will open up the RP now and you may go wild from there on.

And I've started the RP. Feel free to post your auditions, everyone. Bawadaboo, like I explained before, I'd love for you to give everyone a feedback before accepting them, just to get some... I guess a basic idea of his opinion on every member. That way we can surely establish a good first layout for interactions.

Bawadaboo said:
Ok, were probably confused about who auditions next.
Lets do Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drumset

In that order? I'll have to edit the post I'm working on then, but it's no problem.

oh, really I was just trying to streamline things because no one had posted haha.

go in whichever order you want. I don't care haha.

I also didn't want 4 intro posts saying they were the next act.

Bawadaboo said:
oh, really I was just trying to streamline things because no one had posted haha.
go in whichever order you want. I don't care haha.

I also didn't want 4 intro posts saying they were the next act.

Lol, I completely understand. I angled my post so there have been many tryouts in between Valerie's and Talise's auditions. It was just a mention about probability considering an estimate of how many people auditioned and how many people they accepted so far (only a sentence or so in my post).
xD

I'm fine with a designated order as well, as long as they're not one after another(IC). I mean, wouldn't it be weird if, out of all the auditions, like, this one group of five just happened to pass back-to-back with each other? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back