• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Local Dreams ♪

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort
C-c-c-c-chat away!

Feel free to ask stuff or suggest new elements by the way, this is my first time hosting an RP, I don't expect to get everything right.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sunbather , I'm not sure if I missed this information, but what city does the audition take place in? I wanted to add a bit of context for my character's history.

Akeira said:
@Sunbather , I'm not sure if I missed this information, but what city does the audition take place in? I wanted to add a bit of context for my character's history.
I did indeed forget this, thank you for bringing it up! I've figured L.A. would be a very likely city for such a project. :)

HighFlyer said:
Can I have the manager spot??
It was taken already. Apologies. :(

HighFlyer said:
If they aren't, tag me!
I'll leave everyone time until tomorrow. If I don't get ANY update by then, I'll open this up for the spots that are remaining.

@Sunbather I'm going on vacation today, and I won't be on this site that much in the next two weeks. I still like the idea of this roleplay, and I'd like to join. I don't know if I have much time between touring, though. You can open up my spot right now if you want. It's your choice. I still may have a bit of time between touring, but my schedule will be jam packed. PM me if you'll be opening up my spot.

@Sunbather I'm sorry if this seems extremely nosy and rude; just know that it's not my intention please, I'm just really confused.

Is the manager spot still open? I've seen this RP for a while and I think it looks really fun and interesting, but I'm confused about the manager status. On the Character Sign-up page, it looks like someone has already taken the spot, yet in the thread title it clearly says "(Manager Spot still open!)" and in the Overview tab, it seems as if that character is still a blank. On the other hand, I noticed that HighFlyer has expressed interest in the position and it looks as if he/she/they is first in the waiting list for it.

Again, I'm sorry if this seems like I'm barging into a GM's personal business, but I'd just like to be clear if you're advertising for a spot or not...I completely understand if you consider this private business and don't wish to discuss it either, so it's okay to tell me to buzz off,....(just please try and do it gently) (:'()

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@Sunbather I'm sorry if this seems extremely nosy and rude; just know that it's not my intention please, I'm just really confused.
Is the manager spot still open? I've seen this RP for a while and I think it looks really fun and interesting, but I'm confused about the manager status. On the Character Sign-up page, it looks like someone has already taken the spot, yet in the thread title it clearly says "(Manager Spot still open!)" and in the Overview tab, it seems as if that character is still a blank. On the other hand, I noticed that HighFlyer has expressed interest in the position and it looks as if he/she/they is first in the waiting list for it.

Again, I'm sorry if this seems like I'm barging into a GM's personal business, but I'd just like to be clear if you're advertising for a spot or not...I completely understand if you consider this private business and don't wish to discuss it either, so it's okay to tell me to buzz off,....(just please try and do it gently) (:'()
No, the spot's taken. I'm not sure why on some tabs in remains saying it is open. I've tried editing it, but somehow, it doesn't update whatsoever. I'm very sorry for this inconvinience, and I'd never tell an interested person to buzz off. :) I appreciate it. If you're interested in another role, please, feel free to take it. Seems like the interested peeps so far lost interest (except our manager, who very quickly provided a CS) And if you wanna bring friends along, please do so. :)

I'm not sure if I expressed that I was still interested, given that I was one of the original people! Your message last week about updates did not include me, but I just want to make sure my interest is known! Plus, my character has been up.

Akeira said:
I'm not sure if I expressed that I was still interested, given that I was one of the original people! Your message last week about updates did not include me, but I just want to make sure my interest is known! Plus, my character has been up.
Yes, of course, I'm very sorry, I did not mean to be rude or anything. It just slipped my mind in the moment of posting right there. Your interest and dedication was and still is highly appreciated. :)

Sunbather said:
Yes, of course, I'm very sorry, I did not mean to be rude or anything. It just slipped my mind in the moment of posting right there. Your interest and dedication was and still is highly appreciated. :)

I didn't think you were being rude at all. I was also a bit confused.
xD Thank you for the clarification. :)

Sunbather said:
No, the spot's taken. I'm not sure why on some tabs in remains saying it is open. I've tried editing it, but somehow, it doesn't update whatsoever. I'm very sorry for this inconvinience, and I'd never tell an interested person to buzz off. :) I appreciate it. If you're interested in another role, please, feel free to take it. Seems like the interested peeps so far lost interest (except our manager, who very quickly provided a CS) And if you wanna bring friends along, please do so. :)
@Sunbather Ah, I see, so you DO have spots open then, may I ask which ones? Also, about the editing problem, I would suggest perhaps going to the Moderator and asking them for assistance, as I'm sure it would only cause more inconvenience for you, as more people would keep asking questions about the role...And thanks for accepting my comments/concerns so graciously, I was pretty worried I would look like a pretentious jerk there :sweat:

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@Sunbather Ah, I see, so you DO have spots open then, may I ask which ones? Also, about the editing problem, I would suggest perhaps going to the Moderator and asking them for assistance, as I'm sure it would only cause more inconvenience for you, as more people would keep asking questions about the role...And thanks for accepting my comments/concerns so graciously, I was pretty worried I would look like a pretentious jerk there :sweat:
Not AT ALL! Absolutely not. Essentially, every role that has been taken in the sign-up thread is taken. Also, Keira Winston has notified me about her lack of time atm, so that's, IMO, fine for now and I'd like her to keep her role reserved. That means Bass Player, Guitarist and Drummer are still avaible. :)

Also, I've updated every tab. It should now be properly informed and marked.

@Azalea @Jaw Breaker @twistedreincanrante

I'm tagging you guys, as I haven't heard back yet. If you want to reclaim your role, please post here and post your CS shortly, otherwise I'm gonna continue to assume you have lost interest.

@Keira Winston I've reserved you your spot, as you had the decency of informing me of your current scheduele. I'd like to have you, still, so please feel free to simply drop in whenever you can or PM me if you won't be able to.

I'm still interested, though I'm to busy at the moment to post a CS just yet. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow if you don't mind.

Azalea said:
I'm still interested, though I'm to busy at the moment to post a CS just yet. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow if you don't mind.
That's perfectly fine! :) Glad to see you're still with us.

Jaw Breaker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17278-sunbather/ said:
@Sunbather[/URL] I'm actually going to have to step back for reasons I don't really want to delve into. Is that okay?
Of course. I really rather someone is just straight up and honest about. It's none of my business why you want to, though I really hope I didn't do anything to make you step back from it. Then again, I'd rather be the cause then something unfortunate happening in your real-life. In any case, it's perfectly fine, I wish you fun with the side and maybe we can RP some other time. :)

I haven't lost interest but im way to busy with work and such so sorry thought id be free but go ahead and give my role up!!! I look forward to rping with you all some other time.

Sunbather said:
Not AT ALL! Absolutely not. Essentially, every role that has been taken in the sign-up thread is taken. Also, Keira Winston has notified me about her lack of time atm, so that's, IMO, fine for now and I'd like her to keep her role reserved. That means Bass Player, Guitarist and Drummer are still avaible. :)

Also, I've updated every tab. It should now be properly informed and marked.

@Azalea @Jaw Breaker @twistedreincanrante

I'm tagging you guys, as I haven't heard back yet. If you want to reclaim your role, please post here and post your CS shortly, otherwise I'm gonna continue to assume you have lost interest.

@Keira Winston I've reserved you your spot, as you had the decency of informing me of your current scheduele. I'd like to have you, still, so please feel free to simply drop in whenever you can or PM me if you won't be able to.
I'm super busy right now with my tour schedule. I don't have data since I'm in a different country, so it's extremely hard for me to be on at the moment. I think I am going to drop. I love the idea and the idea I had in mind for my character, but now is not the right time for me to join another role play. I'm sorry again

@Sunbather It looks like three spots are open, though I'm unclear which position Azalea has(sorry, it seems like I keep asking questions that make you keep editing more and more! (':3))

I'm pretty interested in joining, but I think I'd like to wait until @HighFlyer claims a spot, because well, he's been interested a lot longer than I have ( :) )

AnimeliaAnimalia said:
@Sunbather It looks like three spots are open, though I'm unclear which position Azalea has(sorry, it seems like I keep asking questions that make you keep editing more and more! (':3))
I'm pretty interested in joining, but I think I'd like to wait until @HighFlyer claims a spot, because well, he's been interested a lot longer than I have ( :) )
The Overview has every role that had been claimed so far and also the person who plays it (or shows that it's still open. At the moment, Bass, Guitar and Drummer are free. Of course, those (except maybe Bass) are rather essential, so they definitely have to be filled. :)

At the moment, we have a manager, a Keyboard player (+ back up vocals) and a singer. If we're in absolute need for it, I'd take the guitar spot as well, since vocalists often play guitar, but of course, I'd rather have more people join in and take the roles. But again, feel free to take whatever you like. The same goes for @HighFlyer of course! ^_^

Lol this is is getting passed around a lot ( :P ) okay, I'll sign up for Bassist position then. (CS will be posted today)

@HighFlyer There are actually three spots open, so, if you have time, you could definitely still join~ (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back