• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Local Dreams ♪

@Bawadaboo You're honestly everything I could have hoped for, for the manager role. I'm absolutely astonished how well you're doing this. Please, never become inactive, ever. You're so thourough with your posts.

Bawadaboo said:
Music teacher here. I'm having a hell of a time :)
thanks guys haha

I third that! Definitely doing an amazing job. As much as I was hesitant with an audition order, I think it works really well.

Ah....perhaps we should ask @Sunbather ??? A Mr./Ms Peachypants has also submitted a CS, and the RP has never been officially closed...we really don't know for sure, I think (':3)

Yes, the spots are full, unfortunately. I'm very sorry. I'll make sure to tag those who are interested in the unfortunate (and hopefully not happening) event someone has to drop out.

Most of my post is done, but I'm just waiting for @Bawadaboo to give his feedback on @AnimeliaAnimalia 's audition. I understand how hectic moving back to college is, though. I will be experiencing that painful enjoyable move next Friday.

so so so so sorry.

Yes, college is hectic, and I haven't had time. the post i'd had written up went away as well so ill have to rewrite.

I'll do that now, sorry for the delay everyone.

First off all: You are all doing great. Don't change. I love you guys. Bawadoo, you don't worry about a thing, you're absolutely killing it, we can afford to take it slow with such a wonderful manager.

Secondly @Carmen Vehemente While I appreciate the enthusiasm, please DON'T roleplay without getting accepted first.

Secondly, also aimed at you as well as @Peachypants (I apologize for not having done this earler though, please forgive me) currrently, all spots are filled. I'll gladly keep you on the list though, just in case we need a backup. Afterall, that's what real bands do as well, they replace people. So while I love everyone in here and hope noone's dropping out, I'll allow people to sign up for the future.

@Carmen Vehemente If you'd like to be an accepted back-up, please flesh out the character more. I'd like you to at least double the personality and have a similarly long background. Preferably, look at the accepted sheets and try to emulate their length and detail. Also, please don't post OOC in the sign up tab. That's no big deal though, I deleted it, it's all good. :)

@Musicomar4 I'm very sorry but that sheet is entirely too short. Please take the time to look at everyone else's and ask yourself whether the same effort went into yours.

You can post a little, sure. Just not go full on until everyone's there. I just wanted to show I'm still alive. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back