• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Living Like Us | Realistic South Side RP

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Living Like Us
Detailed • Living in the South Side •
Living in the South Side of Chicago is hard, it’s cold more often than not, but that isn’t even the beginning of the struggles. Homeless people sleep under the L, drunks often wander outside the local bars, thieves and dangerous people lurk in the shadows but don’t judge them too harshly, they’re just trying to make ends meat like the rest of us.

The question you should ask yourself is; Are you the one who earns honest money and attempting to scrape your way out of the South Side, or are you the one who lurks in the shadows looking for someone to mug, or sell to just to make ends meat?

The choice is yours, in South Side no one is better than anyone else, we all want the same things, a warm place to sleep, a full belly and people who love us for us. What’s sucks is that in the South Side, that’s not all that easy to come by.

Rules
• You may have as many characters as you’d like, as long as you can play them all.
• There is no age restrictions on characters, but I’d like if characters under 15 had a “parental guardian” (parent/Sibling/Family friend) of someone at least 19 and over that they live with.
• I don’t care if characters have pets.
• Id prefer at least 8-9 full sentences or more per post.
• Do not mug, kill, or physically harm another users character/s without their permission.
• This is pretty open world, so feel free to give your characters their own agenda, drama, anything you’d like.
• Have fun and enjoy yourself!

This is planned to be a detailed, and realistic role play of what it’s like to live in the South Side of Chicago, which is dangerous but people still call it home. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to leave a message below or PM me!

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

This is an interesting concept but I think it's difficult for people who have never been in the south side of Chicago or lived there to write about living in the south side of Chicago. So the specificity of the setting might keep people from taking the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back