• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Living It Up In Los Angeles - OOC

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• • • •
giphy.gif

• • • •

giphy.gif

♦♦♦

Everyone has that flare about them that makes them different or special. Some people realize it and play it up while others don’t even realize it or they just deny it. This quality may be a good thing, a bad thing but it helps people go through life but sometimes, it hinders them from their full potential. That flare that resides in people can be anything from a physical feature, a trait within their personality, or maybe a life event that happened and shaped them into the person they are today. Either way it goes, whatever that specific thing may be within that person makes them stand out in the crowd. It’s what makes that person different or special.

But for these eight friends, who travel through the crowded streets in the City of Angels known as Los Angeles, may have hopes and dreams but maybe they don’t. Each one of them just wants to be happy, a feeling that is relative to each of them and while that is they will always have each other along with other people that have entered their lives. However their lives play out, whether it’s embracing their own individuality or not, it’s all up to them now.

No one told them that life would be this way.

♦♦♦

► Most importantly, have fun since that's what writing is all about. We're all here for the same exact reason.
► Another important thing to remember is to respect everyone present.
► Do not Godmod, Metagame or Autohit anyone's characters, please. Also, no Gary or Mary Sues, either.
► We're all adults here or just about so I expect us all to be mature towards one another.
► Keep all the drama In Character and no drama Out Of Character, whatsoever.
► This roleplay is character driven, which means that our characters actions affect the direction of this roleplay.
► Roles are not first come, first serve and there will be no reservations tolerated.
► I also want diversity within this roleplay! Different ethnicities, backgrounds and sexualities, please.
► Please be able to post at least two paragraphs minimum of non-dialogue. This is a High Casual to Detailed roleplay.
► Also, be able to post at least twice a week. If you're going to be gone for awhile, please let me know. Want to drop? Please let me know.

♦♦♦

• Female 1 ► Taken.
• Female 2 ► Open.
• Female 3 ► Open.
Female 4Open.
• Male 1 ► Open.
• Male 2 ► Open.

• Male 3 ► Open.
Male 4Open.

Living It Up In Los Angeles

• • • •
giphy.gif

• • • •

OOC
Interest Check
Character Sheet

Main Thread

► Creative coding credit goes to pasta pasta

Last edited:
AnimeFreak AnimeFreak
This is the OOC thread. Make sure that you've read the premises and the rules. If you are still interested after that then let me know, please.

how are you? ^^
Good. Just making characters. How are things going for you? ^_^

I feel dumb but i literlly have no idea how to do those templates mostly cause i havent been on
in forever
No problem. Whenever you see the little ♦♦♦, just click on those to open the scrollboxes then just scroll down. :) If I need to, I can send you everything in a PM.

pretty well. most of them are 1x1s though. wbu?
Uhm, well, I had two writers drop out of my first roleplay back on this site but no worries there, one person has filled two roles and I am waiting for the other person to make a character still, as well. :) So, things are going pretty good now. And I cannot wait to get this one started, as well.

But it is nice to hear that your 1x1's are going pretty well though. :)

Uhm, well, I had two writers drop out of my first roleplay back on this site but no worries there, one person has filled two roles and I am waiting for the other person to make a character still, as well. :) So, things are going pretty good now. And I cannot wait to get this one started, as well.

But it is nice to hear that your 1x1's are going pretty well though. :)
it always sucks when people drop out of group rps. I'm excited too~ should everyone establish relationships with everyone else?

it always sucks when people drop out of group rps. I'm excited too~ should everyone establish relationships with everyone else?
Yes, they should but I am a little bit different so I was going to create a PM whenever I am done with my character so we can discuss relations there in one gigantic PM! :) Make sense? Haha.

Hey guys! How's it going?
Everything is going good, just finishing up Catherine. How are things going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back