• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom live from republic city! | korra

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like This™ either
Roleplay Type(s)
CTeopYZ.gif

kit / cali / koriko / star, whatever⠀✦⠀queer⠀✦⠀twilight years of my twenties⠀✦⠀she/her⠀✦⠀pst/pdt | gmt-8/-7⠀✦⠀please be 20+ since i’m lookin 30 in the eyes⠀✦⠀mediums: private messages, discord servers, email, gdocs
limits: smoking, vaping, drugs, alcohol, substance abuse / addiction, sexual assault, sexual abuse, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, homophobia / terf / fatshaming / etc etc etc
novella writer, 200w-3kw range, 15+ years exp⠀✦⠀mirroring not required⠀✦⠀doubling required⠀✦⠀please write a minimum of 200w? but we don't need to pump out 3k each time i promise⠀✦⠀quality > quantity⠀✦⠀✨ i promise i use proper sentence structure and sentence caps when writing ✨⠀✦⠀mary sues don’t exist, be cringe, be free
all pairing types and gender identities are fine by me. my side will either be m/f or f// canon x oc, though you can ask for any variety of character pairings you can think of. and though some of my ships are m/f, it’s like, m/f but in a distinctly queer way y’know?? happy pride y'all ✨🌈
seen: avatar: the last airbender books 1 - 3, avatar: the legend of korra books 1 - 4⠀✦⠀read: the lost adventures, the promise, the search, the rift, smoke and shadow, north and south, imbalance, turf wars (though a while ago i'll have to reread it if you wanna do anything w turf wars)⠀✦⠀played: avatar: the last airbender 2006 for ds (thq)⠀✦⠀willing to look into: the standalone novels (pirate's silver, metalbending academy, etc), and the kyoshi books (i have it. it's staring at me. i just haven't read it yet), the other korra comics
contact: either private messages or my discord can be found on my profile. please don't post in this thread. i will delete it.

key:
✦ ship
✧ plot / notes / general thoughts
[me] x you

♡ please
♡♡ double please
♡♡♡ triple please, and so on
disclaimer: i will write anyone you ask for. just because they're not listed doesn't mean anything. i just don't want to list every hottie in these properties

[oc] x bolin ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
[oc] x lin beifong | ғ// ♡♡♡♡
[oc] x varrick ♡
[mako] x oc / canon ♡♡♡
[asami] x oc / canon ♡♡♡♡♡
[korra] x oc / canon ♡♡♡♡
[kya] x oc / canon ♡♡♡
[tenzin] x oc / canon ♡♡♡♡
[bumi] x oc / canon ♡♡♡♡
[iroh] x oc / canon ♡♡♡

✧ alright so i have some ✨issues✨ with korra. mainly just idk. i feel like korra is the series of dropped balls, and i feel like they kind of. didn't. understand what was the appeal of avatar in the first place? that or i am avatar georg and it's just me who has different interests in the series LOL. but either way, there's some things that i'd like to monkey with. which. is likely too many things to get into here, but just know like we can talk about it !

✧ my biggest thing is book 1 is my favorite. i think its vibes were the best, its narrative had the best long term potential, etc. it also felt kind of... anticlimatic?? that a conflict that's been around since aang was 14 was solved in [checks watch] a single season. i know why, i know, i know it was the uncertainty of if they'd get more seasons i know. i know. that doesn't mean i am happy with it narrativley given the context of the comics aksjdfhg

i'd really love to try and craft a narrative where amon feels more ??? of a threat ? than he ends up feeling. or even if we keep what happens to amon at the end of book 1! the thing is only the audience knows that happened, you know? the equalist issue wouldn't evaporate overnight. and don't. get me started. on the council. and instead of just having nonbender representation or having each district of republic city vote for a representative, they got rid of all of them for a single dude. i??? hello??? also the triad issue?? just gets dropped?????? i? what?

we can include other plot beats from books 2 - 4, i just think a lot of things introduced in book 1 were handled poorly or dropped altogether when they were really interesting. so that's where i like to play the most! but i'm happy to play anywhere. i think my hierarchy is like, 1>4>3>2

✧ also i am FERAL about probending. i think it's so fucking cool. and my oc is 100% a probender, so if we could do anything with probending???? i'm here. i'm here about it. let's turn this into a sports anime for all i care LMAO

🎙️that's all from me! good night republic city~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back