• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Live Fast; Die Young

Cho

Cho smiled. "And that the reason I have forfeited the first race." Cho said she didn't really care about betting he was more then to meet some new investments and chill out for a bit.

Cho smirked. "Well you don't get a reputation for not being crazy these days so you just got to go with the flow and the flows telling me to put this car up for grabs." Cho said smirking. "Plus like I said i'm in a good mood so why the hell not." No matter what she said he was putting his old car up for grabs and that's final. "Now the reason i'm getting rid of it is that well plain and simple a newer and fully better version came out which is worth two million and so far has another hundred thousand under the hood." Cho said with a wide smile on his face. He listened to her offer and to be honest it didn't seem all that bad. "Sure I can try and spot some pigs but you better keep your side of the deal since this isn't going to be cheap."

Alec

Alec walked towards the starting line and leaned against the wall of a rundown building. He nodded to the flag girl to get her attention before giving a smirk. It was time. “Alright, tonight’s going to be a little different” he says, a sly smile still covering his face as he lowered his eyes and to the ground and chuckled. “Whoever wins tonight’s race gets one of these” he said as he held up a red card. Everyone knew what the red card meant; it was the holy grail of the underground. It was three million dollars in total and the person was also allowed their own area of the Underground to be in charge of. He raised a brow and grinned as people began to cheer and got pumped up. Tonight, was going to be a good night.

Assicurarsi che nulla vada storto” he said in an intimidating tone of voice to someone, in short it meant – make sure no one fucks up. It had a lot of people shaking and trembling as well as cheering. He wasn’t known to be the Underground King for nothing after all. “Let the race start” he said as he flipped a coin and caught it in the other hand.

@Bills352 @PaigeAmbrose @Gilmoregirl12 @Kawashima Thunder @Yonsisac

Reece, now in his blue beauty watched with astonishment as Alec held up the red card. There was no way in hell he would lose this race. The reason why Reece won so many races is cause he knew his way around, he knew the shortcuts, he also knew majority of the race was a bunch of newbies. With this in mind Reece revved his engine and grinned at the rumble spreading through his body. His bugatti was one of the fastest legal cars around, it could easily push 260 MPH, Reece had it in the bag.

He watched carefully as Alec continued to talk, awaiting to hear 'let the race begin'. Once he heard Alec state that the race is started, Reece downed it. Reece knew exactly where to go, how to do it, how the turns worked and how he needed to steer to get his car at its fastest at a safe enough distance from any obstacles. Stella was nothing but a flash of blue as Reece rounded the corner, engine growling, and tires speeding away.

Giselle has won and lost her fair share of races. However, illegal street racing wasn't the only way for her to earn her income. Although she attended the meet, she wasn't planning on cutting her Skyline loose tonight. Instead, she was just wondering what to do next. Unless invited or challenged, Giselle had little to no interest in racing unless it was absolutely within her best interest, which is seldom. Rather then being all cocky and arrogant, as to how she saw most of her rivals, Giselle normally remained calm and usually led by example. Even when winning, she doesn't brag about it. To her, it doesn't matter if she wins by an inch or a mile...Winning's winning.

As for her pride and joy, which has been with her since her graduation from High School, she had put at least a hundred thousand dollars under the hood and even external upgrades and even the interior. She had the best Performance Parts that money could buy and often used her nitrous carefully. Often she made fun of the rookies that were cocky enough to believe that they could beat her. Her record isn't perfect and even she admits that. While enjoying the race, Giselle just sat on the hood of her car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back