• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Live Fast; Die Young

Cami

Space Astronaut

Live Fast; Die Young

tumblr_mn3zj6SPP61s1ayjfo1_500.gif

Welcome to the Underground Scene. Here the lines between legal and illegal are blurred and almost anyone will restort to anything. Street car racing during day and night, bet as high as you can for your luck or walk away broke. You'll meet all sorts of out there and crazy people and get a deeper glimpse into just what lies in the dark streets at night. What awaits and what is your fate in this unruly area is up to you, make your own predicaments. So, what will you do? Live the life fast or Die young whilst trying?

tumblr_lvp279RHWL1qdrfego1_500.gif

Dee smiled as all the cars started pulling up for the night racing she got off the hood of the car and started telling people how to park and where the starting line was she also handed all of the racer a beer to go along with it. She shivered as a gust of wind came ,she was in a pink tube top black booty short and hot pink heels after an hour she went back to her car and pooped the hood so other can take a looked. Dee began walking around talking and flirting with people.

George turned into the racing area with his bike, dressed in his black leather jacket, shirt and jeans. He frowned at the site of so many cars and so few bikes, the police intelligent service failing him again by providing the wrong information on the favored racing form in the street. In the end though it didnt really matter, these event were as much parties as racing and a good place to meet and greet some of those involved. He parked his bike in and appropriate spot and removed his helmet, making a note of the various people racing .

London Hilton

London drove her gold roadster over to the parking lot. She got out and headed over to the starting line. London wore a black lace crop-tank with a pair of high waisted jean shorty shorts. She winked and flirted with the racers who were lining up at the starting point. She held a rag over her head. To start the race, she would let go of her plaid shawl, letting it fly into the wind. She waited for all the street racers to line up at the starting point. Street racing was a popular sport in this town. The police probably knew of this, but they didn't do anything about it.​

Alec

So I take it you know the terms of this contract” he said with a crooked smile with an air of ambiguity. His smile said one thing but his eyes showed determination. The person in front of him shook his head quickly before handing the money, taking the folder and running away. He chuckled to himself before putting the money away. He pulled up the collar of his jacket and placed his hands in his pockets as he walked down and was greeted by many people. He was significantly known by many people down here with it was for his reputation of racing or his fearsome reputation that if you messed with him, you would most likely end up broke and living on the streets.

Quando comincia?” he asked whilst lighting a cigarette, he smirked as he saw a lot of the new comers pile in. Tonight, was probably going to be good.​

His engine roared as he pushed down the gaspedal of his Lambo. The wind pulled his hair, but he didn't care since it would be messy anyway. The night air was cold, yet pleasant against his skin. He didn't care that he violated the speed limit as he would probably not being the only one. A smirk lay on his face as he pushed down the brakes, before hitting the gas again. He could feel the back of his car escaping and caught it up easily with steering the other way. Smoke came from the tires as he let the car make a few donuts. A bit further he could see several cars lining up for a race, but not one he would participate in. He pulled the car straight again, parking it next to a quite impressive bike. Cars, bikes, as long as it went fast he was all game for it. "Who is racing?" He asked to no one in specific, knowing that somebody would eventually asnwer. He took out a cigarette and lit it up, before pushing himself out of his seat and jump over the cardoor. The benefits of driving without a roof...

Cosima

Cosima strutted in with the swagger of someone who was above most of the people here. A lot of the people greeted her with a curt nod or a bow to show respect to her. Of course they would, she was the reason a lot of racers won races and was the reason a lot of gamblers won their bets. She was a little out of place here, most people were dressed with black or extremes of hair colour and studded clothes and all she had was a black leather jacket to compensate for the fact the she wasn't like the rest. “I want to bet a thousand dollars on him” she said pointing at the person she had in mind before giving a somewhat mischievous smile. A showing of her skills would be enough to convince people.

From what I can tell, a bunch of newcomers” she said to Skygge.​

@DarkiusHeavenstein

Jamie Foster

Jamie pulled up next other cars. She turned off her engine and popped her hood. She was in tight black jeans a crop top and a leather jacket. Her boots came up to her knees and were black as well. She looks over her engine and smiles. It looked brand new and was amazing looking the upgrades had made it look better. She stepped back and lit a cigarette. She let her hood stay open as per street Racing rules. You show off the engine. Jamie walked around looking at the other racers. Some she knew other's were new to the races here. She looked up as someone asked who was racing. She walked over." Jamie Foster the black one is my baby." She said with a smile.

Death to all betrayers

Skygge nodded as he blew out some of the smoke in nice little circles. "Well let's see if they are any good then" He answered as he walked over to his hood. For him it was not as much the engine he wanted to show of, but the nice spray art on the inside of this hood. It was his own work and he was damn proud of it. "I will raise with two on the other" He said as he gave Cosima a sweet smile. He liked to play around and it was not like he really needed all the money he had. He rather spend it here than on expensive clothes or jewelry like his parents did. "You know my old Ferrari right? Think any one would be interested in parts?" He asked. The car wasn't that old, he probably bought it a few months ago, before his stepdad had bought him the lambo he was driving now. He was tired of the Ferrari anyway, and parts sold good, better than the car itself mostly.

@Cami

Last edited by a moderator:
Reece had gotten off work about an hour ago, he stopped at home, took a quick shower, and pulled on a pair of black skinnies and a well worn sublime shirt, his typical hoodie jacket slung haphazardly over his shoulders, before heading over towards where the race would be headed. Reece loved the feel of Stella, his baby blue bugatti, working underneath his lean frame. The rumble of the engine and the pull of her speed. This was not Reece's first rodeo, he was quite a familiar face around the races, not just because of the fact that he was quee® but because he won..a lot. It helped that he had ADHD and could process everything a lot quicker then some drivers. Plus, he'd do anything to keep Stella up and running, if he crashed her he'd be devastated.

Reece pulled up to the race, and parked his car inline with the others. He hopped out of his car and combed his long fingers through his dusty brown hair. He nodded to those he knew but mostly kept to himself, he didn't need parts, not many people sold Bugatti stuff anyways. The sea diver grabbed a beer from one of the half-naked blonde bimbos walking around and popped the cap off with his thumb, before rising the brown glass to his lips and taking a sip.

Cho

Cho just locked up his shop since well he was already late but he didn't care judging by the time no race would have started just yet so he still had time. He quickly ran to the back of his shop and pulled the cover of his 'baby' smiling. He opened the door a smiled he always wanted this car since the first day its creation had been announced. He didn't know what it was something about Lamborghini always impressed him and in his eyes this car is just one of the many reasons why. He set off driving at full speed since his shop was nearish the race's just how he planned it when he bought the place nearly a year ago now. He made it to the race location and parked up next to everyone else but for now he just sat in the car since well it was a new car and he didn't want people to recognizes him just yet since it would be no fun then o who is he kidding. He revved his engine before opening the door and walking to the front of his car popping the hood before leaning on the car hood. He was wearing simple jeans and a simple white top.

"*Ring* *Ring*....Hey Sis You are not going too the race?"

"No mark not today...*Sigh*...Engine toste"

"Shit......well....wen i get back i will take a Look"

"Alright be carefull...Oh and Kevin will like too see you later"

"Alright seeya sis *Boop*....Damit"

Mark Was Talking too His sister On the Cellphone as he Drive his Red and White Mosler,as its engine insted of making loud Roar sounds it actually made the High pitch Engine Noise Similer Too a F1,as he would make it too the Party he smield as he made it on time,bad thing his sister will not be here as he really whanted too race and show ho is faster,as he would park his Car beside some others,as the engine shuts down making a Hiss,as he would open the door and would strech a Little and would open the Back of the car reveling its Large Engine,as smoke came out,as he sigh once more as his Molester has Been Having Oil Problems,as he would starts Inspecting its Engine serching for the Problem,as he could still Race but Ho knows what Might happen.

(Can some one tell me the Gramma erros i make? so i could earn how too Fix them)

(* when

*see ya

* damn it

* toast

* drove not drive

*wanted not whanted

*he not ho)

Death to all betrayers

Cosima

Challenging me, Skygge?” she asked with an eyebrow raised but with a hint of a smile on her face. She shook her head before approaching him and running her hand along the hood of the car. It really was a good car with what money could buy. “You could give it to me and I could upgrade it for you, add in some new custom parts or I’ll be willing to buy it just as long as you don’t sell it to that other bastard, Cho” she said. She knew she had competition down here in the underground and the heat was rising so it was only making her more and more anxious. She needed the underground business as a big stepping stone, all the racers often gave her feedback as to what would make a better car and smoother journey.

Reece” she acknowledged to the other boy. She would sometimes bet her money on him but it seemed tonight would be an unpredictable night.​

@Gilmoregirl12 He's not a native English speaker))

Reece gave Cosmia a small nod of his head in greeting. "Sup Cos?" He kicked gingerly off of Stella and walked over to her and Skygge. Skygge was quite a strange looking one. With the eyeliner and the hair. It baffled Reece that he, out of all people was a lawyer. He wrapped his arm casually around Cosmia, he was gay, everyone knew that, so honestly who cared? Truth to be told, Reece was actually looking around for Alec. For one, he was one of the hottest people Reece had the pleasure of knowing, two, every time Reece did see him, he made a complete mess of himself, and three, Alec was always to quiet. The exact opposite of Reece. He wanted to figure out what went on in his brain.

"Something about the air feels different, doesn't it? And it's not just the rookies" she said looking towards the start of the race track eyeing all the racers. She wondered if she was the only one who felt it or nit but it was strong and potent. "I was going to tell you not to speed near the markings A1 and A5 like all the others, there are secret bumps there no one knows about" she said with a smile. She was always giving advice to the racers she liked and appreciated. She kind of thought of Reece as a brother in a weird way and she was one of the first to not really care if he was gay.

"Alec told me to look out, and that he'd be watching too but not racing today. He was making some sort of weird deal with an Italian guy" she shrugged in a confused manner. She looked towards the clock, it was always her job to announce when the race would start.

@Sock

Cho

Cho took a look around and began listening in on peoples conversations from where he was leaning from the looks of things they were a few new people about which always made things more interesting as well as business booming if he made a good first impression, saying that his business was already booming so much so that he managed to buy a new car which is what he came to the race in today. He opened his car door and took the keys out just in case somebody tried something which was unlikely. He managed to hear a conversation that caught his attention well a few words that did anyway he guessed who they came from. He walked over to Cosima and smiled. "Now whats this about me being a bastard i'm no such thing."

As mark would Inspect his engine and would see a small Puncture on one of its Oil storage,as he sighs seeing this But it was small leak so would be Not much of a Problem as far as he knows,as he Shrugs and would Leave it like that as it wont be much....maybe,as he would open the front door and get a Tube Patch too Fix the dam thing,he would go back and would Put the patch on the Small leak as that might hold it till the race Finishes,he would leave It open and Continue to inspect the engine hoping there is no more annoying problem,as he Could not have wasted time and not race as it stop smoking,lseeing the racers,as some have Nice cars too be honest and this might be a Interesting race.

Cosima

Cosima shot him the most dirtiest look possible before rolling her eyes. "Finally got a new car I see, let me guess you made this out of the wreckage of other racers cars?" She asked poisonously sweet. She had a smile on her face but her voice laced with venom said something else. She gritted her teeth before looking into the distance. "Let me give you a word of advice, there's a reason why I rule these parts" she said bluntly as she stared at him straight in the eyes. "It's because I don't let other people fuck around with me" she stated simply before looking at her phone for a received text message. "Just eight more minutes left until the race begin, I hope you haven't made any bets" she teased before looking at the starting line once again.​

Jamie Foster

She leaned over her engine and looked it over. She had a red rag hanging out of her pick pocket and wiped her hands on it as she fixed a few things that she missed. When it was close to the start. She closed her hood and threw her rag inside. She put her cigarette out on her boot and got in her car. Jamie turned it on and the engine roared to life. She put her car in drive and backed away from the other cars quickly. She spun her car around quickly and drove towards the start line. She revved her engine and looked at her car. She had to make sure it was nice looking inside and out she got out leaving her car running she fixed a few things and got back in as she waited for the race to start. Jamie didn't mess about when it came to race's. She had been racing since she was 10 years old her father was the one who taught her she also knew short cuts in the roads.

Death to all Betrayers

Cho

Cho laughed before letting out a smiled. "As a matter of fact I did make it out of the wreckage of other races cars." Cho said smirking. "Of cause it took me longer to get rid of the blood from the seat." Cho said sarcastically hell if he could make that car from scratch he'll have been on better money than he was now not that he is poor or anything hell far from it. Cho placed the palm of his hand out and mad a fist with the other making the fist hit the palm. "So that's why you rule." He said sarcastically which should have been hinted by the action he made just before. "To be honest at this point I don't think I will bet no one has hmm caught my attention and i'm not one to go out on instincts just yet." Cho said feeling his phone vibrate.

He picked it up. and a voice came through simply saying "Its done." Cho smiled after he heard them few words. "Normal place normal price yes?" Cho asked followed by the same voice once again. "Affirmative" Cho smile continued. "Well then the money will be delivered after I return as always." Then Cho hangs up. "And that just makes this race day a whole lot better!" Cho said before pulling out his wallet checking inside it. "Now then can I see that starting line up quickly please in-fact i'm in a good mood" Cho said before smirking he wasn't going to make a bet instead a race proposition of cause that is if the fuzz didn't show up after which was normally the case but sometimes not. "So Cosima is they room for another race after this one I have a good prize in mind for the winner?"

Cosima

Ha, your humor amuses me once again. Maybe you should have taken up comedy, it sure is better than your driving” she said biting her lower lip. She raised an eyebrow looking at the whole place, she wondered whether she would actually want to join the race or not, she gave up racing frequently quite some time ago but she still did it occasionally. “And it’s your lack of instincts that would be your greatest downfall, always playing it safe. Isn’t it, boring?” she asked in a serious tone of voice. She just couldn’t seem to understand him at all which frustrated her, the underground was all about primitive instinct and just down right craziness. All the people here were either at the top or the bottom of the social ladder but when it came to it, at night they were all the same.

It depends, what exactly is the prize you have in mind? And I think we should play it safe tonight, I hear the cops are getting people in. People who pretend to be racers too, you should talk to Alec before doing anything hasty” she said looking up to him. Her face was serious this time and she had a look of concern on her face too. “It’s annoying when you think about it, I mean – what would happen?” she questioned before snapping out of it. “But yeah, what prize is it?”.

@Bills352

Cho

Cho smiled he decided not to say anything about her first comment and just to smile about it. "My lack of instincts at this time are for a reason that I would rather leave unspecified at this point in time but to be honest yes it is very boring but sometimes boring is smart for example you wouldn't have asked me if you didn't already have placed a bet which also means you A already know the racer and his capability, B you know something no one else does or C your just going with pot luck." Cho said smirking before placing his wallet away but keeping something out.

Cho showd what he kept out it was some paper and a set of keys. "This should give you a good guess at what the prize will be and in case you can't guess i'll tell you anyway." Cho said she should be able to guess that the prize was a pink slip to a car now the car was his old Lamborghini the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP900-4 Molto Veloce DMC. "This paper is my old cars pink slip now about my old car in case you have forgotten about it, it was a 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP900-4 Molto Veloce DMC with about four-hundred thousand in upgrades under the hood which means the estimated price the car can bring is about one point two five million I don't know about you but that would sounds like a hell of a prize to nearly anyone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back