• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Little's Nest of Scattered Dreams [ closed ]

Little

lil trash-heaping goblin
>>>> UPDATE <<<<
I've been overwhelmed with inquiries and messages and lovely people, I can barely hold myself together. This whole day has made me feel as though I'll burst at the seams from happiness. But I'm so sad to say that I will have to shut this thread down for a bit. I want to dedicate as much time and detail as I can to as many people as I can, but there's only so much I can take on. So thank all of you lovely people, and have a lovely rest of your day/evening/night! <3

------------------------

- About Me -
My alias is Little, and... there's not really a way to shorten Little in a cool way, is there? The irony. Anyway, if there are cool ways to shorten or distort and disfigure my alias, feel free to jump right in! Otherwise, you'll know me as Little, a little teenage girl living in the United States with her family and on the cusp of breaking free from high school. I'm an incoming senior in high school with AP classes and college applications and grasping my head around the fact that I'm just one year away from becoming a full, legal adult responsible for taxes, voting, and all of the fun stuff life has to offer. Needless to say, I can't promise that I'll give this and that much time into our RP or that I'll post this many times per day or week, but what I can promise is that I'll always, always keep you up to date with my schedule, as much as possible. If I'm busy, if I'm just not feeling in, I'll let you know. But if you really want to know, I average one reply every few days--and that's on a good week. So if you're looking for something fast, something quick, I'm not your person, I'm sad to say. I only roleplay modern/realistic as of now, so if you want to know what I'm more specifically into, read the rules below first, pretty please! Then we can get to the actual brainstorming, which I'll do on a individual basis. Though, I will say that there can be a lot done with modern/realistic. We could do an apocalypse setting, a dystopian, contemporary--the sky is our limit.

- Expectations for You & Me -
Here's some facts about me as a writer, put in a blunt bullet format;
- I write in the third person, past tense, no exceptions. While I'd really prefer you do the same, I'm not going to impose my own writing syle onto yours. That's not how I roll.
- While I have dabbled into female characters a few times in my life, I have become familiarized with male characters despite being a female, and I love playing male characters more than anything. This hopefully shouldn't be a problem, seeing as there's always a shortage of people playing male characters somewhere, anyway. I don't enjoy doubling, but if you can give me a good case and convince me, I may change my mind.
- I write too much. Probably too much for my own good, but I write a lot. I mean I write walls of text. I can go on paragraphs when given a line of dialogue. I love to dissect my character's minds and really dive into what they're thinking, feeling in that moment. I would love, LOVE you forever and forever if you did the same--I'm a sucker for that crap. Needless to say, I would love you even more if you wrote at least a few solid paragraphs per post (4+ paragraphs, preferably).
- All the usual spew about no god-modding, no Mary/Gary Sues, no one-liners, no smut, that sort of thing. You probably don't need to know this if you've made it this far.
- While romance isn't a must, and when it's done right, I absolutely love it. (If you made it this far and read all the rules, write a short sentence about your favorite book and why you love it so I know you didn't skip around) I love a good platonic relationship too from time to time, so really, the floor is open to what you are wanting.
- I'm super ditch-friendly so long as you tell me you're ditching. There won't be any hard feelings--I'll even thank you for being honest. I'll do the same with you. Really, it's all about honesty and being able to communicate.
- I'm looking for long-term, but I know that's asking for a lot. So just let me know what you're hoping for this to be, and we'll work around that.
- I'm ALL about character development and plotting and really creating a real story with real characters. I crave it. I love it. And if you do too, I think we're golden.
- If I'm honest, I hate roleplaying by PM. I'd much prefer if we did it by thread (they're not as scary and intimidating as you think, I promise) or e-mail. This isn't a must, but if you're really insistent on roleplaying by PM, I'll comply. Reluctantly.
- I don't bite in OCC! I would love to make some more friends. I love to talk with my partners about their life, what's up with them, and really get to know them. It goes both ways, of course. But it isn't a requirement. I just wanted to put it out there that while this thread is meant to be somewhat serious, I am not. Not completely, anyway.
-Last but not least, I would love love if you sent me a writing sample of yours along with your PM. This will help me to see whether or not I think we'll be compatible. If I don't like what I read, I'll politely decline and wish you a good day. This will unlikely happen, but just putting it out there.

WOO. If you got all the way here, I applaud you. If you read all of THAT, and still want to write with me, please comment down below or send me a PM, whichever you prefer. We'll go from there, and brainstorm concepts by starting out with pairings ideas or even vague concepts like "angst" or "joy" or "fear". Thank you so much for reading, and as always, stay awesome! Oh, and also, if you have any questions about me as a writer or what is expected of you, please don't be shy or hesitant to ask! I'll happily offer you a writing sample of mine, but only if you ask. Stay awesome my lovelies! <3

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. I want to tear up. You sound like a perfect writing partner!!! And I read the entire thing but it's super early in the morning right now so I can't exactly remember what my favorite books were. Anywho, it's been three years and I haven't even had one partner on here so it's just sad and depressing at this point. But reading this makes me think I might just have a smidge of hope.

Oh my goodness. I want to tear up. You sound like a perfect writing partner!!! And I read the entire thing but it's super early in the morning right now so I can't exactly remember what my favorite books were. Anywho, it's been three years and I haven't even had one partner on here so it's just sad and depressing at this point. But reading this makes me think I might just have a smidge of hope.

*Squeal!* I'm on my way to tearing up with you, my love! HAHA, I feel you. It's two in the morning here and I should be asleep but I'm here! Please please please message me when you wake so we can get started ASAP! Thank you, love! <3 Gisellaremix Gisellaremix

Last edited:
Hi! :o I'm Smol! I've been roleplaying for about three or four years now, and am an aspiring writer/homicide detective, and I'd love to roleplay with you! I have a lot of favorite books, but one of my current ones is Tithe. It's a modern fae tale, and I really like it because it's one of the first books that got me into writing. ^-^
If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a pm with a writing sample in it! \(^o^)/

Hi! :o I'm Smol! I've been roleplaying for about three or four years now, and am an aspiring writer/homicide detective, and I'd love to roleplay with you! I have a lot of favorite books, but one of my current ones is Tithe. It's a modern fae tale, and I really like it because it's one of the first books that got me into writing. ^-^
If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a pm with a writing sample in it! \(^o^)/
Hi there! I'm so glad you replied, haha! I'd absolutely love to give it go with you. Please message me whenever you're able to and we'll go from there!

You sent this at 5 in the morning XD in my time and that's why I didn't answer right away. I'm so sorry! :(
It's totally fine my love! No worries, hehe. I'll tell you what I always tell my partners--don't worry about the time. Always take your time, and message me or post when you are ready. Okay? Okay, my love. <3

Hello! I'd love to take on a roleplay with you! I do reply quite often,but since I have volleyball and other summer activities coming up,I'll probably reply as much as you do on good weeks ;). Aside from that,my favorite book is probably Pride and Prejudice. It's a literal classic,and I love the romanticized story between Elizabeth and Mr.Darcy,I fall in love with it more and more each time I read it. I'm usually role playing over PMs,but I'd be willing to do one over threads,too! If you're interested,please don't hesitate to message me about pairings/plots or anything you'd be interested in! I can send over a sample of my writing if you'd like,also? :)

Hello! I'd love to take on a roleplay with you! I do reply quite often,but since I have volleyball and other summer activities coming up,I'll probably reply as much as you do on good weeks ;). Aside from that,my favorite book is probably Pride and Prejudice. It's a literal classic,and I love the romanticized story between Elizabeth and Mr.Darcy,I fall in love with it more and more each time I read it. I'm usually role playing over PMs,but I'd be willing to do one over threads,too! If you're interested,please don't hesitate to message me about pairings/plots or anything you'd be interested in! I can send over a sample of my writing if you'd like,also? :)
Hi there! Oh my gosh, I swear I'm dreaming or something--so many people have replied to this thread here and in PM, and I really want to pinch myself at this point, HAHA. But yes yes yes, I'd love to message you!! I'm super excited that you've replied, and I'll be sending over a message to you in a few minutes! Thank you again for showing interest, and I can't wait to get started. c:

I'm so glad you made this post!! It'll take a hot minute to send my writing sample over,as I don't keep them saved,I think off the top of my head lol xx

>>>> UPDATE <<<<
I've been overwhelmed with inquiries and messages and lovely people, I can barely hold myself together. This whole day has made me feel as though I'll burst at the seams from happiness. But I'm so sad to say that I might have to shut this thread down for a bit after maybe one more person comes aboard. I want to dedicate as much time and detail as I can to as many people as I can, but there's only so much I can take on. So! I'll be only accepting one more person, if there's anyone else out there interested! Thank you, and have a lovely rest of your day/evening/night! <3

>>>> UPDATE <<<<
I've been overwhelmed with inquiries and messages and lovely people, I can barely hold myself together. This whole day has made me feel as though I'll burst at the seams from happiness. But I'm so sad to say that I will have to shut this thread down for a bit. I want to dedicate as much time and detail as I can to as many people as I can, but there's only so much I can take on. So thank all of you lovely people, and have a lovely rest of your day/evening/night! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back