• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little sister= off limits

Aero was minorly disappointed as Lucifer drew off of her, her hands reluctantly releasing his shirt which she had been clutching. She scratched the back of her dark brown waves sheepishly and bit her pink, swollen lips, " Oh wow, oh wow. That was my first kiss, that was my first kiss. And he just pulled away, and her just pulled away. Did I something wrong, did he want to go left ? Oh wow, oh wow" , it was like Aerowen's thoughts were one a spinning wheel, constantly ending up back to if she kissed him wrong. Aero opened her mouth to ask Luke a question about the kiss, though she didn't exactly know what, but he asked her she wanted anything, " Well no. I'm probably going to sleep soon. If we all get drunk...no thanks" . Aero sat down on the carpet floor and turned to Luke, " Truth or Dare ?" .

(Sorry for the wrong format for this post. I'm on my mobile. I was grounded. xD )

Lucifer smiled as he passed George one as well, not even asking if he wanted one. They had already decided that they were going to get drunk tonight, with or without Aero. George and the guest sat down with her, cracking open their bottles and taking a sip. His mouth was still pretty dry from the kiss with the girl but the alcohol seemed to help it. Lucifer smirked as he heard Aero's question. "Well, I think I'll take a truth, but let's watch a move afterwards?" George nodded in agreement. "Give it to me." Luke said to Aero, in more meanings than one.

Aero bit her lip thoughtfully , thinking about a truth. " What is the worst thing you've ever done while drunk ? I should probably now before you guys get hammered" . Aero would look anywhere but Lucifer's eyes, her mind still revolving on the kiss. She wished he would try it again, give her a chance to go left, but didn't say anything. Aerowen pulled her wet, dark brown curls into a high ponytail, fully exposing exposing her face which was something she rarely did. " You guys can pick the movie".

* It's fine. I'm terrible at formatting regardless*

Lucifer was about to answer the truth, but saw that Aero had revealed her full face. He was in awe and he couldn't help but stare into her eyes. "W-Well," he tried to start, but Luke was still mesmerised by her. He shook his head and started again. "I got in a fight and broke my jaw." He said laughing slightly. "Pretty stupid, huh?" He laughed. Lucifer lifted himself and sat on on the couch, turning to George. "You can choose."

Aerowen locked eyes with Lucifer for a brief second, wondering what the boy was staring at, though the spell was broken when he began to talk . She nodded at his tale, " Trust me, your fine.....your jaw, I mean. It looks fine" . Aero shook her head slightly, " Nah, I got drunk once and I started dancing in a public water fountain" , she would look away sheepishly, not sure what to saw next but George eliminated the silence by bringing out a movie. The cover was the back of a girl holding a axe and wearing ridiculously tight shorts- the title was " Jennifer's Body". Aerowen knew that it would just be George and Lucifer screaming about how hot Megan Fox was and she screaming about how scary the movie was. " I'm not promising that I won't scream and latch on to one of you during this movie" .

Lucifer laughed at Aero's comment about his jaw, subconsciously brushing his strongly molded cheek with his thumb. He smirked at Aero, moving his head slightly to her face. He whispered into her ear, to quiet for George to hear. "That must have been a sight to see..." Luke moved away and shuffled deeper into the sofa, nestling his back comfortably. When he saw the cover of the movie, Lucifer smiled excitedly. The movie looked really awesome, and not because the main character was almost as hot as Aero. George laughed at his reaction and opened the movie, placing the disc inside the player. The movie began.

Aerowen leaned even closer to Lucifer with a sultry pink-lipped pout though her cheeks were burning, " It was. I was wearing a sexy nurse costume......Halloween, man" Aero watched the opening sequence with a confused look in her face, " Wha-why is she ? Is she even wearing- oh god !" , her pink lips twisted into a ungainly grimace as Jennifer swam in the river, naked. She turned to George and gave him a scoff, " I see why you like this movie" . The brunette would screech at the nearest part of the movie that was remotely scary, leaping onto Luke's lap.

Lucifer smirked, imagining her in that exact costume. He watched the movie and covered his mouth at the first scene. He laughed, giving a smirk at George. His mouth gaped open at the girl in the movie, but he thought it looked just like Aero. He shook his head - He shouldn't be thinking about those thoughts when she was sitting right next to him. Luke stiffened when she jumped on his lap in fright. He glanced at George to see him fast asleep no more than 10 minutes into the movie. He grunted slightly before placing his hands on her waist, not letting her leave from that position.

Aero lay, half sprawled, on Lucifer's lap. She pressed her lips together as Lucifer wrapped his hands around her slim waist, swallowing her apology of falling on him. She resumed watching the movie, trying to avoid the fact that she was perched on Lucifer's lap rather comfortably. Aerowen look at the screen, befuzzled, " I have never shared a bed durning a sleep over. I have never shared a bed in general" . As the not-so- secretive killer jumped out and behind stabbing the victim, Aero would turn sharply and bury her face in Lucifer's chest , shuddering.

Lucifer held in a quiet moan as he shuffled more into Aero's body. He smirked slightly, hugging her so that her back leaned against his chest. "Are you comfortable?" He whispered into her ear. Luke laughed a little at the classic attack from the killer, but was surprised when Aero buried her face in his chest. This gave Luke a chance to wrap his arm around her shoulder. He gently brought his head down and kissed her forehead.

Aero's eyes would be tightly closed as she heard the stabbing and high pitched screaming, " Um- yeah, I'm comfortable, your pretty soft- I mean hard- damn, never mind" . Her tightly shut eyes sprang wide open as Lucifer kissed her forehead, stuttering slightly with her words, " T-this is a good movie, don't you t-think ? Megan Fox is so pretty, I bet you'd leave your girlfriend for her..." Aerowen softly placed her lips on Luke's collarbone, shocking herself.

Lucifer smiled when he felt Aero's lips on his collar bone and he closed his eyes. He felt for her hand in the darkness and finally found it, placing his own hand in hers. He let go when he heard her comment. "Is this what you've been worrying about?" He said, concerned. "I don't have a girlfriend, nor did I ever have one." Luke sighed, kissing her cheek lightly.

Aero couldn't help the huge sigh of relit that she emitted, she was , in fact, worried that he had a dedicated girlfriend and he just wanted to play around or embarrass her. Aero also couldn't help the confused tilt of her eyebrows as Lucifer admitted that he never had a girlfriend. She paused in her kissing and shifted in her position until she was straddling Lucifer facing forward, " If you don't mind me asking- why ? You're Lucifer...I'm surprised you're not exactly like George and have three of them at one time"

Lucifer smirked slightly as Aero straddled him. Her warmth of her body seemed to make his cheeks fluster slightly. He scratched the stubble by his chin and looked into her eyes. "Well, I guess I just wanted to safe myself for someone special. I mean, I've messed with some girls but nothing serious." He shrugged. Luke nodded slightly to her, putting hiss hands by her waist and gently lifting her up. "I'll be right back." Lucifer exited the room and went outside, lighting cigarette and taking a big drag out of it.

Aero threw herself into a sleeping George, lying sprawled on her back. She gave a small sigh and her mind was racing , " He doesn't have a girlfriend- he saving himself for someone special- he's messed around with chicks. I've had one boyfriend- he cheated- we never messed around. I don't really want another one- just another guy that'll end me up eating Ben and Jerry's in bed while cuddling Hugo and watching High School Musical" . She would turn so she was lying on her side, staring at the screen ; another killer jumped out and she shrieked at it again, then laughed awkwardly at herself, " I should have expected that one". Still shaken by the movie, Aero pulled her body off of George as she decided to change out of her still a bit wet shirt and put in a pair of pants. Jogging up to her room, Aerowen dug through her bins, searching for anything cute- and then anything remotely attractive- and then anything clean; the only thing she found was some ridiculously small boxer shorts and a tank top with Mickey Mouse over it. She gave a disbelieving scoff, trying to prevent herself from screaming, " Great. I meet a sex god like Lucifer and now the only thing I have to wear is PJ's from when I was 13" . Aerowen changed disgruntled and embarrassed, as soon as she was done, she slunk back downstairs and covered herself with a thick blanket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer soon finished his cigerette. He threw the rest of it on the ground and crushed it with his shoe before walking back inside. He strolled upstairs but before he entered George's room again, he walked into the bathroom and freshened his breath. If he was going to kiss Areo again, he didn't want to smell like smoke. Luke walked back into the room and smiled at her before sitting down very close to her. He covered the blanket over both of them and he searched for her hand under the covers, but what he found wasn't her hand. Lucifer's hand tightened around her slim thigh and he shivered slightly. Her skin was so soft and he didn't want to leave the touch of her skin.

Aero gasped loudly for a second and then bit her lip hardly, muffling the sound. She'd stay still for a second, then lean back into the couch, melting under Lucifer's touch. His hands wrapped almost around her upper thigh and Aero didn't know whether she was happy or nervous that she wore such short shorts. She reached up a hand a through her dark brown waves, but then realizing they were tucked in a high ponytail. Aero didn't meet Lucifer's eyes, her face was flushed pink and instead looked at where the man's hands would be.

Lucifer bit his lip, looking down at where his hand was. Aero was giving him mixed signals, therefore he wasn't sure if she wanted him to take it off or keep it there. He hummed slightly, deciding to keep it there for a few more moments. Slowly, Luke began to run his hand up and down her thigh slowly which warmed it up slightly. In the distance, the sound stopped which obviously meant that the movie had finished. "Do...Do you want to take this some place else?" Lucifer whispered, so quietly that Aerp would hardly be able to hear.

Aero took a deep breath and held it for a second, Lucifer warm hands went up and down along her thigh was driving her insane. She was quite relived as the ending credits for the movie played , it terrified her and was, frankly, quite stupid. Aero freshly cooled skin would flush a light pink as Lucifer asked if she wanted to somewhere else, her voice was slightly higher than normal " S-sure. Do you w-want to head up to my bedroom" ,she gave Geore a odd look and prodded her knocked out brother gently with her foot, " Yeah, he's down for the count" .

Lucifer nodded, standing up and the blanket dropped. He turned to look at Aero and smirked, noticing her adorable outfit. He whispered into her ear as they both began to walk to the bedroom. "You look so hot." As soon as they were inside her bedroom, Luke closed the door quickly. He leaned against the wall, looking at Aero nervously even though there was a smirk plastered on his face.

Aero leapt onto her bed that was decorated with a thick, furry, red and black polka dot coverlet and a large amount of pillows in various lengths, nearly crushing Hugo the cat. The room itself was bit darker than a cherry red, covered in posters and pictures, certificates and bookshelfs, things that shared her interests. The Heros of Olympus, Mortal Insturments and The Enemy series were tucked carefully in the bookshelf, her favriote series's. Foster the People, Cathedral and Phantogram posters were plastered on her walls, her favriote bands. She stared at Lucifer with a nervous but excited look on her face, she'd gesture towards him and pull gently him on the bed. Aerowen would lie beside him on her back, not sure how to presume .

Lucifer bit his lip nervously as she pulled him onto her bed, laying down next to Aero. There was a few moments of awkwardness and he decided to stop it. In one quick move, he turned to his side and hovered himself above her body. "I just want to say..." He paused, giving her a look of shyness. "I-I've never really done this before..." He sighed, lifting his hand and tracing it down her face.

Aero thought Lucifer couldn't shock her even more, she was wrong. The girl was quite surprised since, from her past knowledge, guys like him went through girls like there was no tommorow. She tried not to let her shock show on her face, a affectionate look instead. Aerowen tone was understanding " That's fine, it's your life and we'll go as fast as we want to. Here, before...whatever comes comes, let's just talk, yeah ? Um- My full name is Aerowen Opal Monroe " . She wrapped her hands around Lucifer's neck, pulling the boy closer on top of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer nodded his head, relieved that she understood. When she pulled him more on top of her, he quickly turned to the side and pulled Aero on top of himself. He didn't want to squash her with all the weight that he has, even though he is pretty muscular. "That's even more cuter. My full name is Lucifer Zeke Lestat." He said, wrapping his arms around her. "It's pretty obvious that I've been surprising you..." He laughed, knowing that she had been. "It's just, when you live in an orphanage, It's sort of hard to get girls over." He smiled.

Aero was less surprised that Lucifer lived in a orphanage, still she knew it was a pretty personal thing to say and it told her she could confide a bit more in him, " Me and George didn't have the best parenting situation either. We lived with our dad at first, but he was always gone for around three days to a week so we had " sleepovers" at our neighbor, Mrs. Shapiro's house. She was a pretty good lady though, treated us like we were one of her own children and for the time being, she was our mom. Then our birth mother got involved and we moved here. She's gone a decent amount too but she's doing her best to raise us" . Aerowen let out a sigh at her confessions. She placed her lips on Lucifer's neck and began kissing it gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back