• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little sister= off limits

Aerowen would pause behind the kitchen door, peeking her head in to make sure her mother wasn't in there. After quietly saying " Clear" into the walkietalkie that was operated at the other end by their cat, Hugo, she would begin sneaking into their large kitchen. Aerowen would slide carefully in her fuzzy knee socks, jutting out her hip in time with her foot. She would then dramatically fall-slide behind the marble counter, breathing in the sugary warm scent. Giving one more look at the door, she would produce a bag and a pair of gloves, slipping the glove on her graceful hands, she would shovel cookies into the baggie. After she had acquired eight of the cookies, she would bring the walkie talkie to her lips, " Misson complete. Target acquired successfully" . She would get to her feet and scramble back to her feet, slip and get back up, rushing too her room. Once she got there, Aero would quietly shut the door, shooting a huge smile at Hugo, who sat directly on her pillow. Aero would jump in her bed and wiggle to the side, jamming her arm down to pull out a plain, black notebook. She would force Hugo next to her and start drawing as she waited for her brother and his friend to get home.

Lucifer and George opened the door to his friend's house. Loud footsteps could immediately be heard coming up the stairs. "I just gotta check on my Sis." The brother said. Instead of going through the normal right hallway, George and Lucifer turned left and opened Aero's bedroom door. As soon as Lucifer could see his best friend's younger sister, he was shocked. She was incredible adorable, especially now when she is all tucked up in bed. "Hey, Nice to meet you." Lucifer introduced, a light smirk covered his face. George saw the pretty obvious flirt and mentally gagged. "If you need us, we'll be in my room." And with that George ran to the left side and closed the door. Lucifer was still by Aero's door. He was mesmerized by her eyes and hair, her body. Once giving her a quick once over , Luke nodded his head respectively and ran after George.

"And that, my friend, is how you past level 119!" Lucifer shouted that could be heard through out the whole house. George's shouts of victory could be heard and they both began to dance: fist bumps and pelvic thrusts. They were doing it all.

Aero's face was so many shades of red, they should make a diffrent shade for it. " Nice to meet you too. You're Lucifer right ? George as talked a bit about you. I'm Aero, he probably told you about me. Um- have a nice night" . Aero would attempt to bring her currently slate gray eyes up but as soon as they meet his vibrant green ones, they quickly latched one for a second before she chastised herself for staring. She kept her cool facade up when the boys where in the room yet as soon as they left, she began sketching Lucifers smoldering eyes. Soon after she finished, she would fall into a light sleep that was interrupted by the boys hollering . Aero would recognize a " I bet Level -" screams and she would smirk at her brothers antics. She would dash downstairs, piling the left over cookies on a plate for a snack .

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer turned to a more serious state and jumped on the sofa next to him. "You're sister is hot, dude..." George sighed, knowing that he couldn't stop the forming relationship. "Aero!? Wanna hang out with us?" He shouted, smirking at Luke. He whispered. "Go get her dude."

Aero would stop in her tracks as de heard her brother call her, just about to bite into a sugar cookie. The girl considered changing , knowing Luke would still be up but she knew George would notice and tease her mercilessly. She was left in a oversized " Save a horse, ride a cowboy " t-shirt and her fuzzy socks which she suprisngly hadn't took off before she fell asleep. The brunette would take the remaining cookies and begin her trek upstairs, turning to right hallway to enter George's room. Aero looked at the screen and nodded appreciably, " You finally beat it .Victory cookie ?" Aero turned her attention to Lucifer, unsure of how to carry on. He seemed like the whole " rebel, I don't care what anyone's says, I'll do what I want when I want " type and she usually avoided those guys throughly; all you end up with is a broken heart and Ben and Jerry's . Aero would simply go with a slight wave then she would sit on the on the opposite end of the couch. She couldn't stop herself from taking small glances at his lean body, wondering why her brother had such hot friends. She would think about getting slightly closer, deciding against it. " He probably has a girlfriend. Even if he didn't , he thinks of me like I'm 12. All George's friends do. " .

Lucifer smirked at Aero as she entered the room. Both George and Luke said in unison, "Yes!" They munched on the cookie and smiled, brushing off the crumbs that had fallen on their laps. "Aero, want to join and play the next level with us?" George asked, looking past Lucifer to his sister. He tossed her a pink controller and added her to the game, leaving her no choice to put the cookies down and play. All through the game, every time Lucifer gave Aero all of the power-ups, extra lives, etc. he received. He guessed it was a sort of discreet action, but she didn't exactly seem to know how to play anyway. Lucifer kept glancing at her thin body and the way her hair was wrapped around her shoulder. She was so incredible gorgeous to him that sometimes he died accidentally because he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Aero would lift her eyebrows as George tossed her the pink controller, " Eat em all...I already hid like half of them" . She would settle on the floor next to Lucifer, almost constantly shifting positions. At first she was sitting normally with her legs crossed, then she was lying on her side, she ended the game flat on her staring at the screen. Aero grinned as Lucifer went way on her, George played this game with her before and he totally anhilated her. After a while, she would notice Lucifer looking at her. She would mentally panic, '' Why is he looking at me ? Is there cookie on my face ?" . She would subconsciously brush her face until she was satisfied. When the game was finished, Aero would look at Lucifer, " I roasted you...thanks though. So are you sleeping over ? I could spend a little more time with you guys. Truth or dare, movie " .

Lucifer laughed at what Aero said, knowing that if he had been playing fairly he would have burned her to the ground. "Yeah, I am staying over." He nodded his head and smirked. Both George and Lucifer immediately said together. "Truth or dare!" George added, shaking his chest. "Dirty Truth or Dare." Lucifer laughed, hiding the face that he also wanted to. George slipped down onto the floor and gestured for Luke to do the same. "So, who wants to go first?" Lucifer asked, biting his lip.

Aero face would flush softly, she knew this wouldn't end good . Shaking her dark brown hair, she would shyly raise her hand. " I'll go. I'd like a truth" . Aero would shoot a fiery glare at George and hiss, " nothing to embarrassing" . Aero would tap her foot nervously, their single mother wasn't home and she bet that the two would start drinking soon. She would sit up in a slouch and rub her hands across her bare legs, " Hit me with your best shot" .

George smiled whispering. "Are you still a virgin...?" Lucifer bit his lip and turned to Aero, slightly interested in the answer. He wondered what she would ask him but still, what's worse than this question?

Aero would look at her brother in disbelief, her pink lips slightly open. She'd trace a circle over her heart with her index finger nail, a sign for ' I'm going to kill you so hard' . Looking at Lucifer for a second, she'd hide her burning face. Aerowen's cobalt eyes would scorch a hole in the floor. " I'm 15, what do you expect ? ....yes" .

Lucifer smiled at Aero, nodding his head. It was sort of embarrassing to admit that he himself was still a virgin. Not even George knew that, especially with Luke's bad boy appearance and personality. "Don't worry. George has probably fucked someone right here." He laughed, teasing George for such an awkward question. "My turn. Dare." He turned to Aero, prepared for any action he needed to do.

Aerowen gave a small laugh, trying to forget the question. At Lucifer's jab, she would place a hand on her temples, " I know. I heard. All night. She was a screamer" , George had a sweet, funny exterior but when you get down to it, he was a player. She couldn't remember the number of times she had to turn away one girl because George had another one in the house . Aero would think carefully about a dare for Lucifer, ignoring the voice in her head that said " MAKE OUT. MAKE OUT WITH ME" , instead, a devilish grin crept across her delicate features, " There's a lake behind our house. Swim in it....naked. Because I'm incredibly merciful, I can allow you to pick one person to do it with you" .

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer bit his lip at hearing the dare. He nodded his head, knowing that he couldn't back out now. "Okay...Okay..." He added, quickly. "You guys just watch from the window, right?" He added, somewhat more serious. Luke gave Aero a joking glare before leaving the room and walked outside. He looked up at the window to see George and Aero laughing whilst looking down at him. He shivered. If it was already cold outside of the water, how cold was it going to be inside. He threw off his top and laid it on the ground. For his appearance, Lucifer had a pretty strong body. His wide, strong shoulders complimented his abs down below. He looked up at the window again. They were still laughing. He took of his shoes and socks. This was a bad idea, he regretted. There was no turning back now. In all in one go, Luke threw off his trousers and boxers and immediately jumped in the pool, now fully exposed. After that, a wet, brown set of hair collided from the water. This was seriously cold and he immediately began to chatter. Luke shouted. "C'mon! If I do it, you have to as well!?" He laughed, beginning to splash around. His lips were already beginning to turn blue.

Aero would laugh with delight as Lucifer accepted the dare. She would place her thin hands over her eyes as he asked if they'd watch from the windows. Looking down on him, he began undressing, Aero, being Aero, would turn around respectfully but not with getting a glance of his body; broad, muscular shoulders and washboard abs. She'd turn to her brother who was whistling loudly at Lucifer, " Damn George, you sure know how to pick 'em " . She pivoted back to the window as her brother said it was okay though she spun back with a fire truck red blush, seeing a naked Luke launch himself into the pool. Aerowen and George would run down the steps to the pool. George wasted no time in ripping of his clothing and jumping in the ice cold water but Aero took her time. She meticulously removed the knee socks and folded them up, placing them beside a tree trunk. Sitting at the edge of the pool, she refused to meet anyone's eye ; taking off her panties and unclipping her bra, she would be left in a giant shirt. Aero prayed no one would be looking and she took off the shirt. She had a nice body, lithe and graceful with pale skin and perfect curves. A second later, slipped into the pool. Aerowen gave a shriek as the cold water embraced her, her skin milk white. " Shit, this is freezing !" .

As soon as George jumped in, Lucifer began to splash and tackle him. You know, boy stuff. It was unfortunate for him as he glanced at Aero at a very wrong time. She had just taken her shirt off and quickly looked back. She had an even more beautiful body naked. He laughed pushing George down one last time before swimming over to Aero. Luckily, the water was quite dark so no one could see through. "I know right, We could get hypothermia!" He smirked, turning to George. "Truth or dare?" George replied with a laugh. "Dare, of course!" Lucifer thought a for while before giving him a dare. "You must stay in the water for another 10 minutes and Aero and I will go upstairs." George sighed, but accepted it. "Don't look..." He whispered to Aero with a wink as he lifted himself out of the water. He quickly pulled up his boxers and turned to Aero. He gave he his hand to help out of the lake.

Aerowen nodded as He told her not look but her tone was slightly awkward " You didn't see anything either, right ?" . Aero wouldn't take Lucifer's hand, instead she muttered with her teeth chattering " Um- would you mind getting me my shirt first? I really wouldn't like to come out of here naked..yeah" . When Luke tossed we the shirt, she ducked in the water and put it on. Now taking his hand, she gathered her socks and undergarments, laughed at her brother and wrapped her arms around the places where the shirt was mortifyingly clear. Her hand was still loosely clamped onto Lucifer's when she spoke, " I'll take a dare next time" .

Lucifer nodded, understanding that she was very self-conscious. "I would be lying if I said I didn't." He smiled, giving her a reassuring smile. "Bye George!" Luke laughed, but he was silenced when Aero interlocked her hand with his own. He squeezed it slightly, but didn't show any emotion on his face. He picked up his other clothes, slipping on his trousers and shirt. "Let's go upstairs." He said to Areo but before he opened the door, He turned to George. "Wait, what do you dare Aero?" He shouted.

Aerowen ducked her head as her face flushed with a rosy tinge. " What do I say in this situation ? Thanks ? Your welcome ? Did you enjoy it ?" , the girl just settled with a sheepish whisper, " Sorry" . Her other hand reached up to comb through her sopping, dark brown waves as Lucifer squeezed her hand, " I'm just waiting until the furious girlfriend shows up and gouges my eyes out" , she would still interlace her fingers with his. Aerowen would cringe while a smirk creeped across George's blue lips. " Be the slave of another player for ten minutes......Lucifer, would you want her ?" .

As soon as George said the dare, he blushed slightly. After a while of awkward silence, he nodded slightly. He gently pushed Aero in front and guided her upstairs. "So." He said, looking deeply into her eyes. "I don't really know what to do, so, what do you want to do?" He smiled, and shuffled closer to the girl on the couch. She really was beautiful. "And you don't have to apologize. It was more of a gift to me."

Aerowen would sniff and scrunch up her nose as Lucifer asked what he wanted her to do, then instantly tap her nose and go back to a normal facial expression. It was a bad habit she had when she was thinking that earned her several offensive childhood nicknames. " You want something to drink ? I could cater to you.....here, lets enjoy these sweet, sweet moments while George is freezing his ass off and pick a movie. Anything you want." . Aero would jog over to the mini fried in the corner, she prayed that Luke wouldn't pick anything scary as she got scared by the smallest things. " If you're going to get drunk, I'd prefer you do it when my mom's not home so you could sleep it off" . Aero would freeze up as Lucifer called her naked body a " gift", she faced the fridge with her voice a barely audible whisper " I-I think you'd be a great gift ......" . She wouldn't turn expecting Lucifer's beautiful green eyes to be filled with disgust and contempt.

Lucifer nodded his head and smiled, walking over to her. He walked behind her, so that he could see what's in the fridge. Luke surprisingly closed it and put his hands on her waist. He then guided her to the wall beside the fridge, pressing his cold, wet body against hers. He smirked, their heads more than inches away from each others. "Let's exchange gifts then." He winked, moving his face forward.

Aero's cobalt blue eyes widened significantly with confusion as Lucifer began to guide her to the wall. He pressed his sopping body against her's, even though they both were both deeply cold, she felt rather hot. Aero stayed perfectly still against the wall with her shirt plastered to her body, thoughts raced through her head about what he meant by " exchanging gifts". Aerowen voice was soft and trembling, " George is going to walk in pissed at any second and I really don't want my brother to see me going at it, mostly since he'd blackmail us so bad and-" , the girl's ramblings were stopped when Luke met his lips to hers. Aero didn't move for a second, " How go you kiss someone ? Is it like the movies where they both go left ? Or do we go right ?" . Her stomach felt it was filled with a whole zoo, her knees weak and the fact that she wasn't wearing pants became increasingly awkward. Aero couldn't stop a small gasp of surprise when Lucifer moved his lips to her neck , she placed her hands gently on his stomach yet she wouldn't move anything else, letting her brothers best friend be in control.

Lucifer smiled, shaking his head at her comment. "No..." He moved his lip down to her neck and kissed it lightly "I didn't mean it like that." Luke placed his hands gently on his waist, rubbing it up and down to warm her up. He lifted his head up to her lips. It didn't seem that she was doing anything which made him think that she didn't want it. He quickly pressed his lips against her for a quick moment before he turned to the fridge and took out a beer. "Do you want anything?" Lucifer asked Aero, acting as if nothing had happened. "Hey. Let's continue?" George said, opening the door again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back