• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little Red and the Wolf

Maloken held his arms out as she turned around, gently pulling her uo,to him, hearing the gentle patter of her bare feet on the floor. She looked incredibly cute in his black and blue flannel, the fur inside of it showing around her skin.  His hands fall to the bottom of her waist, his eyes looking into hers. It still shook him, that not too long ago, those pairs of eyes tries to kill him. They went through so much together. .. However, he was just happy that they were together. He couldn't imagine a world without her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry. Bacon, eggs, strawberry pancakes, maple syrup, and sausage? I'll make strawberry shakes."

[SIZE= 28px]❁[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Roxie Crimson[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] | [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Little Red[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Roxie gave a delighted smiled when he listed all the food, her expression warming up as she nestled her head into his chest, "You know, it's strange.." She looked up at him, her chin pressed into his sternum lazily, "How we got here.. What we did- what we do.. I love you nonetheless and didn't think I'd ever say that and mean it." Reaching up, she cupped his face in her small hands and smiled kindly up at him, she had to be on the tippy toes in order to cup his face comfortably but she didn't mind. "Now, Mr. Wolf. Let us be on our way to make breakfast!" She twirled around with her back facing him, "Up up!" Glancing over her shoulder to him as she waited for him to pick her up. 

Maloken's hands gently wrapped around her waist and pulled her up, kissing her on the lips before pulling her up on his shoulders, the top of her head gently brushing the ceiling. He walks into the kitchen with her, bending his knees to make sure that she didn't bumper her head on the door of the kitchen. He gently places her down, before pulling out the blender that was hidden behind the toaster.

"Since we'll be living together, if you want, we should move your stuff into here, if you'd like. That's up to you though."

[SIZE= 28px]❁[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Roxie Crimson[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] | [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Little Red[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Roxie held onto Maloken's hair in order to keep herself balanced, hunching over a little just so she wouldn't brush the ceiling with her head. "I'll be living.. with you?" She cocked her head up at him when he mentioned it, one of the top buttons of the three getting unbuttoned somehow so now the flannel was held together by only 2 buttons in the center now. "Us living together?" Of corse she had seen this coming eventually, she just didn't expect it to come so soon. 

"Oh! If we live together can I get a puppy?" She asked him with the innocence of a child, hopping onto the counter next to the toaster and leaned forward with her arms between her legs to support her upper body. "Or a chicken..? Mini pig? Or a hedgehog... Maybe a bear... And a red panda... and a panda." She rambled the possibilities of animals to herself but loud enough for him to hear, not really trying to hide her rather oddball thoughts or expressions.

His house was big enough to house a family of 4, 3 bedrooms but he only used 1 which was the master and 2 and a half bathrooms. If anything, it was more like a condo than a house... A very big condo... Of corse, she'd be sleeping in his bed and not the guest rooms but the thought of them being able to see each other every day and every night made her tummy flutter.

Maloken could only grin at her cute rambling, before stopping her cold with a kiss. His eyes trailed down to the flannel that was now barely on her body, before digging his head into her shoulder.

"I'm fine with getting a dog. However, that means YOU have to take care of the dog, okay? I don't want the dog to starve because someone didn't feed it. Deal?"

He bopped her nose before turning around in the kitchen, talking to her as if she was a child that was begging him for a dog. He never had pets when he was growing up, nor did he ever see many dogs in the city.  He never thought of the city as a very pet oriented city, but he did know of a few pet stores in the city that he could take Roxie too.

"What dog are you thinking of?"

Roxie pouted when he pulled back from the kiss, giving her a slight rant about taking care of the dog and the consequences but at least he had said yes. She ran her fingers through his hair once more as he bopped her nose, "Well.. I want to adopt from a shelter but I really want a corgi.." Swinging her legs back and forth with the delightful thoughts of corgis running around, "They're like little potatoes with nubs for feet." Practically squealing as she got lost in the world of corgis. "I love corgis." Her expression melted with delight, a dopey smile on her face.

Maloken tilted his head as he dumped the strawberries into the blender adding sugar and milk into the blender before pulling out a small jar of vanilla beans. He looked back down at her little face before kissing her again, her face making him laugh before he playfully flicked her nose. While he thought of the corgis as embarrassing and awkward, Maloken was already thinking about having two corgis walking down the street, bundled up in a winter jacket while holding Roxie's hand. He was already imagining them all on a couch, with the corgis sleeping on their legs, Roxie asleep on his lap. He smiled, nodding his head in approval.

"Sure, i'm okay with that."

As he watched his shake beginning to blend, he turned around, looking at Roxie. His eyes locked onto hers, before holding out his hands to hold hers.

"Since we both have the same job... I was thinking that we could do some jobs together. I already have one in mind." 

Popping out of her corgi daydream and another kiss, she held her nose of which Maloken flicked, pouting at him again for using her nose as a target for his amusement. "How rude." She muttered, a pout still obvious on her face as she looked at him but quickly sparked with happiness when he approved of her decision. Not that she needed his approval, it was just nice to know that she wouldn't be loving up the pupper all by herself. She would not stand for him bullying any doggos!

"A job in mind? What do you have?" Asking him, a bit more serious this time but reached out to hold his held out hands nonetheless. Continuing to sit on the counter, Roxie felt his hands, grazing his knuckles and fingertips with her thumbs just to make sure he was there with her for real. 

Maloken'saw hands moved around with hers as he felt her fingers run around his hands, his eyes following her fingers before looking up at her, his face now much more serious.

"I'm sure that you know that their is still slavery, especially in the black market. Even though it's been illegal, people still break that law. Well, there's actually a very famous group of slave owners named the Amazons. They kidnap and steal young men and young boys to sell to others, and the ones that they find the most appealing, they keep for... Well I'm sure you know what happens. Anyways, our job is to simply infiltrate and collect data about these people. But I want to do more then just collect data. I want to take down that operation."

Roxie nodded her head every so often so he'd know she was listening and understanding, glancing up from his hands when he mentioned the part about taking the operation down, however, was when she gave him a funny look. "You want to... take down the Amazons..." A doubtful smirk appeared on her face, "Why are you so set on going the extra mile babe?

Maloken looked down at the floor, holding her hands, but not wanting to meet her eyes. He didn't want to look weak or scared, but it was difficult for him to keep his composure. He held onto her hands tightly, before giving out a small sigh. However, before he was able to speak or say anything, he looked away before releasing her hands. He walked towards his blender before taking off the top and pouring the strawberry concoction into two chilled glasses.

"Slavery is wrong, so we might as well just stop the whole thing in it's tracks, right? I don't want these women to continue to kidnap innocent kids and teens just so they can make more money."

He stared outside of the window while talking, avoiding any eye contact with Roxie. He knew that if she looked at him, she could see that there was way more to it than just because it was a bad thing.

Hopping off the countertop, she crept behind him as he stared out the window, hugging him from behind with a gentle smile on her face. "I'll do anything as long as I'm with you, if it means this much to you I'll gladly come with." Nestling her head into his back, her tiny hands reaching up to his broad chest to hold. "But before we go, could we get the puppy first?"

Maloken turned back around, placing her hands around his back before pulling her up, kissing her lips before walking over to the bedroom for a shirt.

"That's fine by me. Let's go get the dog right now then, before too many people get to the shelter."

Not hesitating to kiss him back, fingers running through his hair this time, she french kissed him before he pulled away and she pouted in response. As she was put down, another button came loose and now only one button held the flannel together, not seeming to notice it as she continued looking up at him. "I wanna play... one more time.." She was on her tiptoes, pressing herself against him with an innocent yet devilish look in her eyes. 

Maloken looked down at Roxie, the flannel seemingly looser as Maloken felt her push up against him, her tiptoes pushing her up to where her head was now positioned on his chest. His left hand slowly pushes onto the flannel, until the final button gave way. He turned her around, before gently pushing her up against the wall, pinning her hands up against the wall.

"Sure, we can play one more time. Next time, we'll have to make sure that the dog is in a different room. Right now though.."

Roxie couldn't help but let out of heavy breath, anticipating what was to come next as she listened to his steady voice and felt his gentle touch.

---

An hour had passed and little Roxie had taken a nap right after playing, waking up at around 12 before hopping out of bed to get ready, "Puppy, puppy, puppy, pup, pup." She sang lightly with a little spring in her step, "Maloken~!" Singing happily as she glanced over to him still laying in the bed, "Get ready! Puppy!" Bouncing back on the bed when she had a dress on, kissing him lightly on the forehead in hopes of waking him up a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back