• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Little Red and the Wolf

[SIZE= 28px]❁[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Roxie Crimson[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] | [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Little Red[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

"Why..!" Asking him, her voice not childish or like how it was normally when she was in this persona, "Why did you take me back here?" She clenched her dagger so hard her knuckles became white, she bit her lip as she held a steady breathing pattern. Holding eye contact with Maloken after 2 months of not seeing him, she could still imagine the heartbroken eyes he gave her the last time they were together. "Why do you have medical supplies, why are you helping me?!" For once her voice didn't sound calm as it normally was but rather strained and forced, as if she hadn't spoken in a while and speaking was painful in itself.

Maloken looked down at Roxie, seeing her dagger in her hand as if she was clenching it for dear life. However, he knew that she was clenching it because she was angry. Without answering any of her questions, he moved closer to her as organized some of the medical equipment on a nearby desk, before moving towards her once more with a set of pliers.

"Come here, I need to extract that bullet that's in your gut. You shouldn't be moving right now either. I'm putting you back in the bed."

[SIZE= 28px]❁[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Roxie Crimson[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)] | [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]Little Red[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

".. No... You caa -" Eventually the blood loss got to her head again, making her light headed as she stumbled forward about to collapse. 

Maloken's hands were already out the second she started falling, her body collapsing into his arms. He lifted her up as he laid her back onto the bed, his hands stretching her out as he looked at her wounds. Using his ice powers to cool down her body, he started to lift up her shirt, pulling it up and over her head as he stretched her out completely, her chest covered by her lingerie. He moved his hands down her stomach before grabbing the pliers. He knew it felt painful, so he did his best to keep it short and sweet as he pulled out the bullet. Taking the guaze out, he wrapped up her wound, before moving over to her shoulder. He cleaned up the wound before wrapping it up, making a cute bow to tighten the guaze. He looks down at her face, nodding that he was done.

"You need to rest here. You're in no condition to move."

All Little Red did was groan and whimper as he took out the bullet wound and patched her up. Now she was only in her undies since he took off her dress and the only thing that covered her was the bandages and the blanket. Despite continuously wearing the mask, she narrowed her eyes from him as he worked on her as if he could tell her expression even from under the mask. 

Slightly grasping onto the bottom of his shirt, still avoiding eye contact, she asked him one last question since he hadn't answered the others. 

"How did you know I was out there?" 

Maloken cleaned up his pliers as he answered her question, since it would have been rude to reject her a second time.

"Since you've been gone for so long, I knew exactly that it was you when I sensed your aura. Also, there were a bunch of mafia people moving out, so I knew that it was at least some big deal. And look at what I found. You're lucky I found you in time."

Little Red scoffed, "I could've handled it on my own.." Glancing up at him with a hidden smirk but continuing to grasp onto the tail end of his shirt just for her own secret comfort. This was as close as she could get to him after all.. 

"So why did you help me..?" Looking away from him again as she asked, her fingers feeling the material of his shirt just to distract herself

Maloken moved all of his items out of the way, before directly looking at Roxie. Suddenly, before she could even blink or react, He was right over her on the bed, his hands and legs pinning hers. His left hand moved to her face, before finally lifting the mask off of her face.

Little Red didn't struggle when he pinned her, she was already on the bed so where would she go? She didn't even struggle when he took the mask from her, her red eyes meeting his before closing them and laying her head to the side, exposing the thin scars where the scratch was long ago, "You didn't answer the question.." Roxie opened her eyes again but didn't try to meet with his, instead looked straight to the side. Perhaps where his hand was or maybe the wall or the window. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maloken looked at her, gazing straight at her for a minute, before his left hand moved to her face. Without using much force, he pushed her head to where she would be facing him, his eyes now gazing into hers.

"I thought it was obvious. I couldn't leave you to die. I would have never been able to live with myself, and I know that I would never want you hurt. I can't live without you. I saved you, because I love you. You mean so much to me. Even though you kept a secret from me, you lied to me, and you hid from me, I can't hate you."

Roxie felt his hand move her face to look directly at him, doing so without much force and she didn't try to resist either. Now they were looking at each other, she felt vulnerable and exposed without anything to hide under. She couldn't hid under her mask, nor her dress, not even her own arms for he had pinned those down so all she could do was looking at him with a pinkish blush. 

"B-but I used you.. You shouldn't love me, I don't deserve your love. I don't deserve love." For the first time in her life, she felt tears welling up and finally pour over. After holding it in for so long, she snapped and the tears just kept flowing. She closed her eyes again, embarrassed for crying and turn her head to the side. Crying, she didn't like crying.. 

Maloken looked into her eyes, listening to her words as he stared into her eyes, gazing into her beauty. Suddenly, her eyes started to flow with tears as she continously cried, sadness pouring over her. She believed that she used him, but Maloken saw more in the situation. His right hand released hers as he gently wiped her tears with her thumb, before turning her over onto his lap, holding her close. he positioned her head on his shoulder as she cried, his hands supporting her as they held onto her naked back.

"You didn't know that you were using me. You were hoping that I would never find out. You were afraid of the outcome, and you didn't know how to prevent it. You were scared, weren't you Roxie?"

Roxie allowed herself to lay in his arms, allowed her head to fit snuggly in his shoulder, allowed herself to cry a little bit longer as he spoke but only shook her head in response. "No.." Mumbling her words, "No, in the beginning.. In the beginning I used you.. I saw the opportunity to, that makes me a bad person.."

She clung weakly to his shirt, explaining herself with watery eyes, "But then you saved me the night at the carnival when Angel went a little too rough with me.. You cared enough to even have a blood transfusion with me.. And we had only just met that morning.." Smiling stupidly as she recalled the memories, letting out a short breath of a laugh as she shook her head again, "I don't know.. You cared so much about me and I'm not sure when but I ended up loving you without realizing it myself.. But even so, I hurt you our last fight and.. And.." Roxie squeezed hardet, closer to him as if her next few words would cause his to vanish, "and I just left.." 

Maloken continued to hold her, his hands trailing across her back before moving his hands to her face, cupping her elegant face, looking deep in her eyes.

"You have given me so much to live for. Before I met you, I was just a heartless assassin with an intention to just kill and make money. I had no other purpose, nothing to really live for. But when I met you, you didn't see me as a killer. You didn't see me as intimidating, you didn't see me as scary. You cared for me, you made me happy, you saw me different. You did leave me, and I was so hopeless. But, I can't let you go."

Maloken slowly stood up, before pulling out Roxie's dagger which he confiscated when she passed out. He placed it into her hand, before crouching down so his neck would be level to the dagger.

"If you don't want this to happen, if you want to let go of this life, kill me. I can't live without you."

Having given back her dagger, she squeezed it to the point of which she began shaking again. "No.. No! This isn't fair." Throwing the dagger away, to which it stuck into the wall with a thump, she wrapped her arms around Maloken and buried her face into his shoulder again. "That's not fair for you take make me do that. No fair at all.." Her shoulder burned from stretching it forward but it was worth it if she was near him. "I love you.." 

(P.S. I love you <3)

He waited for what was to happen. If she wanted to end him right then and there, he would be okay with it. He wouldn't fight it, since he wouldn't want to live in a world without her anyway. Suddenly, he heard a thump, thinking that the dagger was going to go into his throat. Instead, as he opened his eyes, he saw Roxie jump into his arms, his eyes widening in happiness. Maloken picked her up in his arms, returning the embrace with his own, returning back into the bed with her. He pushed her head up with his chin, looking into her eyes. His lips planted onto hers, the warmth of their lips passing through each other as he refused to let go of her, not wanting to let go. Not wanting the fear of losing her.

Although taken by surprise at first, Roxie didn't hesitate to kiss him back passionately, letting herself melt into him as she ran her fingers through his hair. Letting the kiss go, she opened her eyes slowly, smiling up at him shyly like the first time they kissed months ago which felt like years ago. 

"What happens now?

Pressing her forehead against his, she kept the innocent stare towards him. His eyes were like a world of their own, breathtakingly beautiful. She had always admired his eyes... 

Maloken held the kiss before they gently broke off, his eyes gazing into hers, his hands slowly caressing her body. He slowly, but gently, pushed her down onto her back, his eyes continuing to lock onto hers. His lips brushed against hers once more, before answering her question.

"We can figure that out in the morning. For now, you need some rest. We don't want you to hurt yourself, do we?"

Roxie's response was an innocent yet mischievous glance up towards Maloken, "I don't like empty beds... and I'm cold.. Hold me, please.." Another shy smile crossed her face, intertwining their fingers together.

For the rest of the night, the two wrestled [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    [/COLOR]and let the night pass them without watching the time that ticked by ever so quickly.

7 : 3 8 a m // S A T U R D A Y 

7e111e98939d85eb53878df53015aba6.gif

It wasn't soon that the sun had begun to rise, birds chirped and flew about as they would any other day. The weather for once was lovely, cool clouds passed the sky but it didn't seem like rain would fall anytime soon. The world finally felt at peace.

Roxie woke up the next morning feeling sore almost everywhere, her wounds were sore, her legs felt weak but the realization that she was still in Maloken's arms comforted her. Turning around to see his sleeping face, she gently brushed some of his hair out of his face. "Sleepyhead." Giggling before reaching up close enough to softly peck his lips, believing his was  possibly still sleeping by chance before cuddling closer to him like some sort of puppy or kitten.

The birds were seemingly chirping, as the sun shone through the window curtains, Maloken was completely bare in the bed, still knocked out and in a heavy sleep. His lips felt warm as she kissed him, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her in, muttering in his sleep.

"Hold on grandma.... five more minutes."

Being naked herself, their bare skin pressed against each other when he pulled her in even closer. While she didn't mind being as close as she was to him, it was actually rather comforting, when he mentioned his grandmother she couldn't help but giggle. "What exactly do you do with your grandma?" She smiled up at him again, leaning in to give him another kiss, one that would hopefully wake him up.

Maloken looked peaceful as he slept, his hands wrapped around her bare back as he continued to snooze. He felt Roxie's lips brush against his, before he suddenly returned the favor, opening his eyes, smiling. While it felt like a complete dream, the sight of Roxie next to him comforted him to no end, his heart soaring with happiness. It was impossible for him to think that she almost killed him months ago.

"How did you sleep cutie?"

"Well with you by my side, I slept wonderfully." Sitting on top of him now, straddling him, the bed sheets draped over her back and over their two bodies. Light peeked through the window curtains causing the room to be lit with a dream like aura, Roxie glanced outside for a second to take in the sunny day before looking back down to Maloken, giving him an angelic smile. "I love you." Reminding him one last time before getting off of him and sliding off the bed to put some clothing on.

Maloken grinned at the sight of Roxie on top of him, since they both had no clothes on. Looking up at her, absorbing every single detail of her beautiful figure before she departed off of his body, which he wished she could just stay on top of him forever. He rose up as well, slowly exiting the bed as he put on a pair of boxer and pants, leaving his upper body bare as he came up behind Roxie, leaning his head on her shoulder, his hands folding around her waist.

"You look so beautiful, no matter what you're wearing. Especially when you're not wearing anything."

Putting on one of his flannel that laid on the floor, she was about to button it up when she felt Maloken's chin rest upon her shoulder, his hands following around her waist as she glanced to the side to him to give him a peck on the cheek. "I can tell by the way you look at me," She smiled, placing her hand on the other side of his face, rubbing her thumbs in circles around his cheek, "I'm happy that you think so." Sliding her black panties on, she buttoned 3 buttons in the center of the oversized flannel, just enough to barely cover her breasts and long enough lengthwise to be cheeky. 

"Breakfast?" Turning around and standing close enough so he'd get the hint to hold her. She quirked her head to the side as she asked, looking ever so innocent as she did the first time they had met. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back