• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings —「 Literate RP Search. 」★

dios

me llamo papi
Ayo, thank you for taking the time to check out this thread!

My username is dios but you can call me anytime— ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
no just kidding please don't kick me out of the forums yet ;;

On a more serious note here: You can call me Dio or Mimi. Either one works just fine.
With that being said:

- I'm in the Central Standard Time Zone ( CST ).
- I'm open to Forum, PM and E-Mail RPs & have been RPing for 9+ years.
- Pretty flexible with post lengths, but prefer replies to be over / at least 2 - 3 paragraphs.
Ranges are between casual to novella. Not interested in one liners.
- Not interested in Canon x OC pairings. Canon x Canon and OC x OC pairings, on the other hand, are more than welcome.
- Open to M || M , F || M , and F || F pairings.
- Not really down for a storyline that revolves entirely around romance, either. Worldbuilding / plot development is a big favorite. ☆
- For M || M & F || F ships, I don't do any of that Seme / Uke nonsense. I'm not interested in excessively blushing, timid and pushover-
type boys and girls and their counterparts. I ask the people reading this not to bring that to the table, and know that I won't either.
Now, on to the interesting stuff!

Fandoms :
- Ouran High - School Host Club ( OHSHC )
Hikaru & Kaoru / Haruhi Taken.
Hikaru / Kaoru
Mitsukuni ( Honey ) / Takashi ( Mori )
Tamaki / Haruhi
Tamaki / Kyouya
- Teen Wolf
Allison / Isaac
Allison / Lydia
Boyd / Erica
Derek / Isaac
Derek / Stiles
Deucalion / Stiles
Jackson / Lydia
Nogitsune Stiles / Lydia
Nogitsune Stiles / Stiles
Peter / Chris
Peter / Chris / Stiles
Peter / Lydia
Peter / Stiles
Scott / Allison
Scott / Allison / Isaac
Scott / Kira
Scott / Stiles
Sherrif / Melissa
Stiles / Lydia
- InuYasha
InuYasha / Kagome
InuYasha / Kikyou
InuYasha / Miroku
Kikyou / Kagome
Kouga / Ayame
Kouga / InuYasha
Kouga / Kagome
Miroku / Sango
Sango / Kagome
Sesshomaru / Kagome
Sesshomaru / Kagura
- Naruto
Gai Sensei / Iruka
Haku / Zabuza
Kakashi / Iruka
Naruto / Hinata
Naruto / Sakura
Neji / TenTen
Rock Lee / Sakura
Sakura / Hinata
Sasuke / Naruto
Tsunade / Jiraiya
- Mystic Messenger
Jaehee / ZEN
Jumin / ZEN
Jumin / Saeyoung
Saeran / Yoosung
Yoosung / Saeyoung
V / Yoosung
- Marvel
Peter Parker / Wade Wilson
Steve Rogers / Tony Stark
Steve Rogers / Bucky Barnes
- DC
Garfield Logan ( Beast Boy ) / Rachel Roth ( Raven )
Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn / Poison Ivy / Cat Woman
Cat Woman / Batman
Kara Zor-El ( Supergirl ) / Barry Allen ( The Flash )
Koriand'r ( Starfire ) / Rachel Roth ( Raven )
- Undertale
Asgore / Toriel
Asgore / Sans
Chara / Frisk
Gaster / Asgore
Mettaton / Papyrus
Mettaton / Sans
Muffet / Grillby
Sans / Grillby
Sans / Toriel
Undyne / Alphys
- Homestuck
Aradia / Feferi ( )
Aranea / Meenah ( ♢ / )
Bro / Alpha Dave
Bro / Dad
Bro / Dirk
Bro / Grandpa
Cronus / Kankri ( / )
Cronus / Kurloz ( )
Cronus / Mituna ( / )
Dad / Dave
Dave / Karkat
Dave / Alpha Dave
Dave / Bro
Dave / Terezi
Dave / Gamzee ( )
Davesprite / Dave
Dirk / Dave
Dirk / Jake
Dirk / Jane ( )
Dirk / Roxy ( )
Dirk / John
Jake / Jane
Jane / Roxy
John / Bro
John / Dave
John / Davesprite
John / Karkat
John / Vriska
Karkat / Eridan ( / / )
Meulin / Horuss ( )
Meulin / Kurloz ( )
Mituna / Kurloz ( )
Nepeta / Equius ( / )
Nepeta / Feferi ( / )
Rose / Kanaya
Rose / Jade ( / ♢ )
Roxy / Calliope
Sollux / Dave
Sollux / Karkat ( / )
Sollux / Eridan ( / )
Terezi / Gamzee ( )
Gamzee / Tavros
Gamzee / Karkat ( / )
Vriska / Kanaya ( / )
Interests :

- Zombie Apocalypse / Survival Settings.
- Angst / Drama.
- Comedy.
- Dark Themes / Potential Character Death.
- Fluff.
- Supernatural Themes i.e. Vampires / Werewolves / Demons / Etc.
Personal Plot Ideas :
I'll remember you. ( 2 / 2 )
Warnings : Eventual character death. Slice of life. Angst.
An advanced stage of Alzheimer's disease, the doctor had said.
There was no cure. But there was medicine to temporarily alleviate the symptoms, C1 had been told.
They had three years left—four, if they were lucky, before the illness would take them. It was one of
the things they'd been sure was said—they'd written it down to remember it, after all.
Which brought the previously careful person to where they were now: Liquidating everything that they
couldn't stuff into a travel bag. Quitting their job. Sitting in front of a computer and posting an anonymous
ad to a forum in search of a partner to see the world with for a few months to a year, all expenses paid.
Planning their own death once it was over.
--
C2 is a world-weary person that's just finished reading some nutjob's post on a site that they'd found by
chance just an hour ago. And decided to reply to after much deliberation, because why not? A bit of
conversation over the phone regarding potential continents and locations to check out leads C2 into
realizing that this person's being serious about the whole ordeal——and they meet a couple days or
weeks later at an airport with luggage in tow and troubles temporarily forgotten.
With weeks of a whirlwind adventure turning into months filled with new sites and sounds, laughs and
memories shared in excess, once simple feelings of companionship between the two travelers begin
to blossom into genuine friendship. But when the final few months of joy begin to roll around the corner
and the truth comes into the light, will goodbyes be as easy as C1 had planned?
Rise. Run. Repeat.
Warnings : Character deaths. Adventure. Angst.
On planet Earth, each and every single person born into the world is destined to share the rest of their
lives with someone else.
It was not always this way.
Many, many——millenniums——far too many to name, the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, heard the plea
of a man who'd lost everything resonating from one of many of her temples. The man was old. Frail.
His skin sagged with an ancientness that belonged only to that of the eldest of humans that walked the
planes of the mortal realm. And his pain, so tangible that even the goddess herself heard it within his
voice, brought her to speak with him. When asked why she had been beckoned, the elderly man told
her that his wife had passed early that morning - and pleaded with her to bring the woman back to him
or for her to allow him to follow.
Moved, but unable to retrieve a soul from a realm that was not of her own, she offered him youth. He
refused. She offered him a new lover, one that would allow him to forget his previous. He refused. And,
once more, asked to follow the woman who'd left him behind after he'd left the realm of the living. To
allow his soul to go where hers had gone.
And, in her admiration of the man's will, she agreed.
She beckoned death to her temple and requested permission to tie the man's soul to his wife's where
she rested within his plane, so that they could meet again upon being reborn. Death agreed - and
even offered to give her permission to continue tying souls upon one condition. Should she bless
the rest of the mortals with the same gift that she'd granted the man, he too - could tie them. She
agreed. And he chose a single couple. The most beautiful and pure hearts that he could find. Tying
them, he watched as the Goddess' content turned to horror as he cursed the two. Cursed them to
love. To care, so beautifully, so deeply, that it transcended the phrase love itself.
And he cursed them to die when they finally realized that they were meant to be with one another.
They would grow. Learn things of one another, bit by bit. Become tentative friends. The most loyal
of allies. And, inevitably, lovers.
And then they would die. Again, and again, and again.
This is the seventh time that they've been reborn.
Aphrodite's had enough.
Tumblr Plot Ideas :
For when both characters are assholes prompt starters.
- I saw you trying to hit the “close door” button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every
single button to make you late for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every
single floor and I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” but it turns out you're my new boss
and... oops? Hi, nice to meet you?
- I asked for your help with getting a book off the top shelf and and you laughed at my taste and called
me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and that’s how we both got banned from
the quirky community bookstore, you're going to find me a new one to go to.
- I take my grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic questions to
distract the professor and I might get my ass kicked but I swear to god I’ll fight you.
- You tried to barge into a private conversation I was having so I said something devastatingly witty and
dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever and now we're trading sarcastic
remarks back and forth and this poor bystander I was talking to looks terrified.
- I'm a single dad and this week has been shitty and if you think I'm above starting a shouting match over
the last Thanksgiving turkey at this grocery store then you've got another thing coming.
If nothing above catches your eye, feel free to suggest plotting and I'll be more than happy to meet you halfway!
Thanks for taking the time to read this & please have a great rest of the day. ♡

Last edited:
I would love to do Hikaru & Karou/Haruhi! I Would prefer to play as Haruhi

Sure thing! Could you send a PM my way to plot the pairing out?
I haven't hit the post minimum just yet and can't message first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back