• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Literate roleplayers on Kik wanted!

Dorkfisher

Doc Dingo
I am looking for individuals to either role play 1x1 with or to join my group rp, which has not had a chance to yet get started. I am literate and do my absolute best to try and create a story with various twists if I can. The group rp will be rather dnd-esque, just like no dice, and I would like to work with my partner on the plot for the 1x1, I have some ideas but I like for my partner to involved in the story. Please if interested PM me or hmu Dorkfisher Dorkfisher on Kik.

Action/ adventure are a must, my rps are usually fantasy or pots apocalyptic, but if those are not what you are interested in we can always come up with something else. Romance is an option but it needs to feel natural and not forced and I only really do male and female relationships.
Hi there, you piqued my interest. What ideas/ types of things do you like in a 1x1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back