• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literate Partner Search! (Updated!)

DarthMillicent

Doesn’t Play Straight Dudes Romantically
Hello hello hello!

It is I, Darth Millicent!

I sort of died for a while there and haven’t been able to get on the site. Many many apologies to anyone I was doing a story with or trying to start one with but.. life got in the way.

I am back now and I am full of passion. I have decided to stick to searching only for role plays that will take place over email or Instagram DMs as those are really the only ones I have been able to keep up with!

I have a few rules as usual;
- my partners must be over 18!
- must be willing to write at least 8+ sentences
- must use proper grammar
- must be nice
- I really can’t play straight dudes so don’t ask

I am looking for both fandom and original character stories! And also will be willing to continue a story or planning if I have abandoned you!

I’m mostly looking for romance stories but I don’t like things that are forced or lack other substance. I’m just a sap who loves love (a lot)!!

Fandoms and pairings :

- Star Wars (all versions of the universe.)
My faves are Anakin, Kylo, Hux, and Poe.
- Star Trek (also all versions)
- Harry Potter
Wolfstar all the way.
- Marvel
Hawkeye, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, X-Men, Deadpool, are the main comics I read but I also love the MCU.
- DC
Nightwing and Batfam also in general.

If you are interested or just want to yell at me for disappearing, please drop a comment below!!

Thanks love y’all !!!

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a Star Wars RP? I have a few ideas, dealing with both canon characters and some original plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back