• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literate Parnter for Princess Mononoke RP

Obsidianserpent

Hello everyone! A while back I created an RP which takes place roughly five years after the events of Hayao Miyazaki's Princess Mononoke. I originally had several players that committed to it, but both flaked out pretty early on. I have a creative plot in mind, and would love to give this another shot.

I would play Hebi the "Skin Walker", an individual with the rare shamanic ability to possess the minds of animals (not animal gods however), control their actions, and see the world through their eyes. Hebi's teacher and mentor has been slain by a group of assassins. Fearing for his life, Hebi has fled to New Irontown in search of refuge. A number of character concepts would pair well with my character; a Ronin who has abandoned his/her lord or a wandering monk. If you have something else in mind let me know.

I take RPing seriously and am looking for a partner who will do the same. I frequently post art and music in my posts, which are generally at least three paragraphs long. I'm looking for a partner who is literate, creative, and willing to see this RP through. I prefer quality over quantity, and would rather have my partner take a few days to post some well thought out content, than sloppily post something in order to meet a deadline.

Here's the link to the RP; I'll likely create a new forum and copy and paste my first post Fandom - Princess Mononoke: The Coming Storm

PM me a writing sample if you're interested. I hope to hear back from some of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back