• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Literary Misadventures

Would you consider canon characters? I have a few ideas off of Snape from fanfics I've read that I feel like might be fun to try!

Last edited:
Yo!
I've been wanting to write a roleplay about a young woman, who's been left behind by her husband who went to war, with a child in her hands.
Two years of war, and a year of rehab later, his best mate returns and gives her news that he happens to have passed away on the battlefield.
The thing is, the best friend has been in love with her ever since they were children, and as has her late husband, so the best friend let him have her, never letting the knowledge of his deep desire for her slip out.
She's lost all her rights in the city, and maybe something has sparked feelings in her by the way the man, her husband's ally, has been aiding her through this.

PM if interested!

I’d be interested in trying something if you’re still looking! I’m flexible with plots but I am fond of historical things, since I’ve had a hard time finding people who value historical accuracy. Course I don’t mind twisting some minor things for the sake of plot, drama, and interest, but I don’t like the changes to history to be over the top and entirely unrealistic to the times. I’d be down for some other things too if you’re looking for something else!

I’d be interested in trying something if you’re still looking! I’m flexible with plots but I am fond of historical things, since I’ve had a hard time finding people who value historical accuracy. Course I don’t mind twisting some minor things for the sake of plot, drama, and interest, but I don’t like the changes to history to be over the top and entirely unrealistic to the times. I’d be down for some other things too if you’re looking for something else!
I’d love a historical plot! Please PM me and we shall discuss.

Throughout the last 4 or so years I’ve come to the understanding that writing is likely what I want to devote the vast majority of my energy and effort towards; despite being 17 and freshly out of high school, pen and paper have (in this case thumb and... screen... I think?) always managed to most accurately portray and articulate who I am as I person. This being said, I want to delve more deeply into the world of role playing and truly hone my skills as a writer while simultaneously enjoying the interaction that comes with creating a memorable story.

As it relates to rules, I have very few. All that I ask of a partner is to maintain an honest line of communication and be upfront about their schedule and ability to continue writing. Believe me when I say that ending a role play abruptly for any reason whatsoever will not crush my soul, so don’t feel obligated to keep interacting if it becomes robotic or forced.

I tend to play male characters but by no means am I apprehensive or concrete when it comes to playing female characters. As long as the story has depth and interesting plot, I’ll play anyone that adds to the piece.

My Favorites:
(A list of shows/books/movies that I have enough knowledge on and like enough to create a plot for. If you have the same interests, please feel free to message me with any ideas or reply to the thread.)

Lord of the Rings

Game of Thrones

Batman (Dark Knight Series)

The Hobbit

Harry Potter

The Last Kingdom

A Love For the Past:

Any concept you have that involves history is likely going to spark my interest. From ancient Samurai to WWII, I’ve built a decent catalog of mental information regarding the past and would absolutely love a pairing or plot that takes place in a different time period or place.

All of that being said, please PM me or reply to the thread with any questions or concerns. If I didn’t peak you’re interests, good luck on your search!
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back