• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Limitless Life [Slice of Life]

truthofself

resident problem child
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
557017cc0e0b15d253a70e42e45db944.jpg

Limitless Life
Limitless Life is a Slice of Town Life Themed RP. It would follow the lives of people who live in a small town. On the outskirts, there's a huge lake, a few apartment complexes, stores and a single school district. Yet, the town isn't as it seems. Residents aren't all completely human of course. Limitless life would follow the tales of humans and supernatural beings, as they just live life in a small town. Pretty simple, short and sweet. It's limitless because of the diversity between everyone. No ones know what could happen, or the event that could go down between residents.

Ideally, Muses would be between 17 and 26, but no younger than 16 and no older than 30.
Everyone has weaknesses.
Mortals are allowed, Hybrids are allowed, Purebloods are allowed.
Multiple Muses is allowed.

Think I missed something? Need more information? Feel free to ask me! <3

Thanks for reading~

Character Sheetst
[/URL]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back