Lil' Bit Country- Actual RP!

Jamie watched as this senior guy Brian came in late to English. She didn't even bother to question what a senior was doing in a junior class--she'd heard about Brian Foster, the farming party man, even before she came to high school. He was only a year above her, but he looked so much older because of his muscles. She raised her eyebrows at Em before scrawling on a piece of paper:

Party at Alexa Tyranno's tonight. See you there.

She quietly tore off the sheet from her notebook, expertly folded it up, and tossed it in Brian's direction, waiting for him to see it.

Brian had been held back in several subjects due to the fact he hated school. He paid no attention in class and failed to do most of his assignments. If he somehow managed to pass all his courses this year however, it would all be over. That was the only issue; he usually failed to put in any effort. He had made a promise to himself to at least pass this year. At least then it would all be over and done with.

His attention had been on the teacher until he noticed a note roll into his vision. It had taken him by surprise, causing him to mutter, "What the f***?" He got some glances from the junior kids and swiftly apologized. He grabbed the wad of paper and unfolded it. His thin lips formed a smile as he read it and wrote a response.

Freakin A.

He folded the piece of paper back up and tossed it back.

Jamie read his response, flashed him a little smile, and turned back in her seat to read the syllabus. This year they were supposed to read The Great Gatsby, which was the only book she'd ever read for fun. That was ironic.

The period ended early since assembly ran over and it was time for PE. Jamie headed to the locker room to get in her gym clothes. Rex was in there when she made it.

"Sup? How was your first class?" she asked her, stripping off her shirt to change into a grey Appleby Athletics t-shirt.

"It was awesome. Mr.Travlosky is sooooo smart like seriously, I moved up to the front row right in the middle so I could hear every word he said." Alexa also moved closer to get a better view of Mr.T's grizzled face and strong supple body, but I don't think she wanted to get into that just yet. Alexa watched as Jamie took off her shirt showing her lace bra underneath, "My you sure have grown haven't you Jay-Jay?" Alexa said teasingly.

Jamie was taken aback by Rex's breasts comment. "Not really..." she giggled, putting on a pair of short mesh shorts and her sneakers, "Did I tell you that I got Brian Foster to come to our party? He's like, apparently the eyeshadow primer of parties. Add him and they are 3000 times better."

"Anyway," she continued, "I'll head to the liquor store later on and get some party favors, you feel me? We can do the pool and stuff."

Rex's house was the most modern one in the whole town of Appleby. She had a pool, hot tub, and a home theater. It was the best place to party, and to just chill after school.

"Oooh Brian Foster I've heard of him. This party is going to be awesome, I have the maids coming by tomorrow too so that'll be convenient. Yeah get me an extra bottle of bourbon and vodka, going to setup the drinking chess." Alexa being the smart party girl that she is combined her two favorite things, drinking and chess into one interesting game. She also hadn't lost a single game yet.

"I was thinking maybe order like a dozen pizzas too, make sure people have some food with their booze. Oh and make sure to dress slutty but my kind of slutty. You know what I like Jamie." Alexa said nodding slowly. "Ankle boots and tight clothes?" Jamie asked. "Ankle boots and tight clothes, leggings even!"

"LADIES!!! Get out here before I come in there!" the gym teacher Ms.Spinster bellowed, Jamie and Alexa hurried out into the gymnasium...

jacob, left to go to school. when he pulled into the parking lot he pulled into his spot, a acting like an idiot started to burn out. A giant pillar of smoke and a burnt rubber smell were left after he got out of his truck, he went to the door, got into the school and got to class a bit early. he sat down at the back of the class and watched everyone pile in.

Em mentally cursed hr self for being late, she quickly runs to the gymnasium and gets dressed and head out the door walk to rex and jay '' hey guys sorry im late, soo whats up? '' she smiles at them while mrs.Spinster talks about what were going to do today

Sky walked into the gym sighing, she walked into the locker room.to get dressed. She catches up with ber sister. " Hey sis, how's it goin?" She smiles and lays a hand on her shoulder Nyankitty!:3

Sky looks up at her then to her feet. "Uh, i wasn't invited.." she turns away looking towards out side. "Be sides i thi.k i havw dance later. Maybe later?" She starts to stretch out doing a couple of spoted turns

" Aww sis come on you have to go! and everyone invited, theres going to be cute guys there! come on please '' Em pleads to her sister smiling really big 
"EMALEE JOHNSON!'' i walk over to Mrs.spinster " yess?" '' start doing you runs ok.. no goofing around or your going to fail!" Em starts to do her stretching for a lap around the track

She glares at her. " I cant i have dance, after i said." She says as tucks hee hair behind her ear. " ill try later but i have my recital to go too" she pauses and then says " You know the one i've been waiting for my whole life? The one with the dance academy! I cant miss that!"

Em glares at her sister " i know, but can you please? maybe after your recital? , it would mean the world to me.. '' she smiles a big toothy grin , she bats her eyelashes " prwetty plwease?'' she says in her baby voice

Hee amiles goes away " theres nothing more annoying then a baby voice" she does some tap moves then says" fine ill go jist stop useing the freaking baby voice!"

Em does her victory dance " yes baby!'' " were going to mall to pick you out somthing ok?'' " and you cant denied !! hahahah yes!" and the baby voice works like a charm!'' she smiles at her sis looking annoyed..

She groans. " h*ll no you are picking out. Anythin for me i know your style. Nd it not mine." She turns again sighing

She groans again " No! Okay? Just no you're gonna make me look like a sl*t" she starts to kick a soccer ball aroud dribbling it on her knees and on bee head.

She looks at her " No, just sometimea at partys you tend to go crazy.get it?" She laughs and dribblea the ball some more

She smiles "Omg really i just sId you p!ssy deunk when you're at parties." She smirks and walks up with " Done be so sensivtive."

''atleast i know how to party and have a good time! i dont sit on my a** all day and dance and draw i have a life , oh and im not p!ssy drunk i have a some desency!!" Em gets up and walks into the locker room

She groans and laughs " wow, you sit on you're a** and dance. Im up and moving all day. And i have a life okay? You just dont know about because i dont inculde you in it" she huffs Ndrun into the locker going i.to her locker phlling out her phone playing subwaysufer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back