Lil' Bit Country- Actual RP!

Hollipop

Untapped Potential
This is the RP writing forum for Lil' Bit Country. Here are some basic rules!

1. Any OOC discussions should take place in the character audition forum!

2. No god-modding! Ask before including somebody elses character in a huge decision!

3. Please...for the love of God...NO MARY SUES! If you're making your character too perfect I will tell you. The fun of storytelling is loving your charries for their quirks and flaws!

4. Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Roleplaying is fast paced and nobody wants to spend an hour deciphering an inarticulate post.

5. Finally, have fun with it! 
Jamie

Mood: Excited

Listening To: "Fastest Girl in Town" -- Miranda Lambert

Wearing: A red and blue plaid flannel, studded denim Dukes, and black lace up combat boots

Jamie Cooper had the radio cranked up to an all time high in her beat-up yellow 1974 Ford F-150. The upbeat country ballad playing was her current favorite song at the moment, but it changed every three hours. Her sultry alto voice floated right along with Miranda Lambert's, and she got this really proud feeling when she hit a particularly high note.

It was the first day of her junior year at Appleby High, which meant that she was another year closer to getting the hell out of town. She had her whole life planned out. After high school graduation, she'd immediately hop into her truck with one suitcase and drive out to Nashville, Tennessee, leaving Appleby in her rear view.

But until then, Jamie had two more years to go, and was planning to make the most of it doing what she did best: Singing, dancing, and partying it up though life.

Jacob

mood: ecstatic

listening to: "boys round here"-- blake shelton

wearing: a muscle shirt, his old ball cap, some blue jeans, and work boots.

Jacob was driving down to the muddin' field. Listening to the boys round here, he was trying to sing but was off pitch. He was driving his 2003 dodge ram 1500, after he finished working on it. He installed a new lift kit on it making it just a few inches taller.

Jacob got to thinking about all the h*ll he raised in his junior year, getting a good score on his sats. he was driving down the road that the general store was on when he saw jamie, he pulled over got out of his truck." hey jamie, how have you been?"

Kendall.

Mood: Happy.

Listening to: Carrie Underwood- Before He Cheats.

Wearing: A blue tank top over a plaid flannel, shorts with a belt, and tan boots.

Kendall sang along to some Carrie Underwood, while driving down a dirt road in her Grandpa's old red, rusty truck. As she drove along she saw some kids in a truck, driving the other way, and she honked and waved, smiling at them. She finally got to the store, to stock up on the food. She ignored all the people having conversations and walked into the store, greeting the cashier as he greeted her, as they've been good friends for a while. She walked through the aisles, getting the food and drinks she needs.

Jamie

Jamie saw Jacob's truck from practically a mile away. He'd recently lifted it, so it was taller than ever. He waved at her to pull into the general store parking lot, so she did. She needed to get a coffee before school anyway.

"Hey Jake!" she replied, "I've been doing alright. Wanna grab a coffee before heading to the torture chamber?"

Mood: Happy.

Listening To: Live Like We're Dying- Tim McGraw.

Wearing: No Shirt showing off his six pack, Shorts, Cowboy Boots.

He climbed out of the front door of his truck and headed into the store and greeted the manager who was standing in one of the aisles. He walked over to aisle six and grabbed a six pack of beer, he sighed and realized it was 10 dollars and grabbed another brand. He smiled and looked at the price, five dolars. That's more like it. He realized a rather pretty girl just a couple feet away from him. "Hey." He said in his adorable country accent and smiled showing off his dimples.

Kendall looked up and saw a cute boy greeting her, she smiled cheerfully and said, "Hi." She grabbed more food and put it in the basket she was holding, walking past him to get some food. "How's your morning going?" She asked politely and cutely.

"Good. Yours?" He smirked. He grabbed a pack of gum and stuck it on top of the beer cans. "I'm just heading over to school."

Kendall nodded and looked at him. "Same darn thing." She said with her cute Southern accent, smiling. "I've seen you around school a couple times, but it was rare." Kendall giggled at her little joke, looking at the boy then heading over to the register to pay.

"Oh, yea. I think I've seen you a few times in the hallway." He said as he walked by her side to the cash register. He smiled and moved out of the way. "Ladies first."

(Alright, well I'm going to do a time skip for Jamie because I'm not really sure where Jacob ran off to...)

After grabbing a coffee--extra creamer, 5 Sweet N Low, just how she liked it--and saying goodbye to Jacob, Jamie got back in the truck and headed towards school.

Appleby High had about 200 students, only 35 in the junior class. So everyone knew everybody's business. Jamie didn't care though. Her reputation as the Bad Girl with a Heart of Gold would be mega awesome for everybody to read about one day in her biography.

She parked the truck in the lot and got out. She looked at her phone and saw that she had ten minutes before homeroom. That was just enough time to have a quick smoke.

She leaned against the front of the school building and lit up a cigarette, daring any of the teachers passing by to stop her.

Kendall giggled as he moved out of the way. "Thanks, I'm Kendall by the way." She said as she walked out with the boy. He was seriously cute, and had the best smile.

"I'm Liam." He replied. After she checked out he put his stuff on the counter and paid. "I'll see you at school then." He said to her.

Kendall looked back and smiled. "Yeah sure. I usually stand in the lobby with some people before homeroom, if you wanna meet me there." She replied before waving goodbye and hopped in her truck once again, listening to Kerosene by Miranda Lambert, singing the whole ride.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Alright. See you there." He waved back and hopped into his rusty truck and turned on Country Girl by Luke Bryan. He screamed his favorite part as he drove keeping his eyes on the road. He arrived at the school and walked into the small place.

Kendall was already there, looking at a big sign for a dance competition, a big smile on her face. As people made their ways throughout the lobby, she got pushed around a little, then angrily made her way out of the crowd.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jamie was finishing the last part of her ciggy when she notice Liam pull into the parking lot. He was looking cute as ever. She threw him a little wink before stomping the butt with her boot and heading towards morning assembly.

Every morning, Appleby made all of the high school kids meet in the rec gym for a meeting. Jamie thought it was annoying, but it was also a good way to kill 3o minutes of the school day. She took a seat in the back of the room and waited for her friends to come in.

Mood: ecstatic

Listening to: Carrie Underwood " two black Cadillac' s "

Wearing: flannel t-shirt with a purple tank and daisy dukes with black combat boots

Emalee walks into the diner , siting on a bar stool ''what can i get you?'' the waitress asks '' oh can i have some coffee with lit cream please'' she says in her sweet country accent, the waitress hands her coffee ''thanks'' she hands the waitress the money and walks back to her beat up truck. she turns on the truck and the song '' two black cadillac's come on - oh my fav song!- she listens to that song while driving to school.. a few minutes later she arrives at school, she pulls up and gets out, she takes out her phone while walking to the rec gym and sees her friend jamie ''hey!'' she sit down beside her

Jamie's friend Em joined her shortly after she sat down in the rec gym. "What's up, b!tch?" she asked, "I have to tell you about Miami, it was CRAZY..."

She took a solo mission to Miami, Florida for the last week of summer break and she had such a wild time. Jamie was about to launch into the story when her best friend, Alexa, took her other side, "Rex!" she cried, embracing the girl.

Name: Alexa

Mood: Curious

Listening to: Chatter sounds in the auditorium.

Wearing: Paramore T-Shirt, jean short shorts, and tennis shoes.

"Heyyy there Jay, how was Miami? I missed you so much! You meet any cute boys while you were there? I'm sure you did and you kept them all for yourself didn't you?"

Jamie loved the attention her friends were giving her, "Naturally, Rex." she chuckled seductively, leaning back in her seat, "I swear, you guys, everything there was so much better. Everyone and everything was so beautiful. I got into so much trouble, if you know what I mean."

She was proud that she had her first whirlwind summer romance, with a New Yorker named Caleb. He was 21 and they fooled around all week. She gave him her number and he'd texted her a few times in the past couple of days.

'' oh you Dirty girl..!! '' '' i'd never had a summer romance. how was it?? she giggles ''since you know im a virgin.. '' she blushes

"Go figure everything is better there, while I enjoy the country atmosphere and the hodunk little town has its charm, I'm sure it doesn't compare to the white sand beaches and cute cuban guys in Miami." Alexa was only a tad jealous of her best friend Jamie but she knew better than to let that get the best of her. You don't have friends for over a decade by being petty. "So have you kept in touch with anyone from Miami?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back