Other Liking Stuff That No-One Else Likes... (Movie Spoilers Mentioned in This Post)

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello Readers,
I just thought I'd greet anyone who does read this lol. So, this is just me posting about how it feels to like movies particularly that everyone else hates and despises with every fiber of their being. So, here are some movies I love: 1. The Suicide Squad (2016) 2. Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice and 3. The Last Airbender (2010). That's really a small list. But anyway, why do I love The Suicide Squad? Well for one, Will Smith! And I honestly think it's a fun movie, it's a party to me compared to Batman V. Superman and I love the craziness involved in it. Not to mention Viola Davis slaying her role, as Amanda Waller in the film. And I'm a big Viola Davis fan!

Why do I like Batman V. Superman? Firstly, Henry Cavill's manservice! That was some nice scenery, to say the least... And yea, that's a shallow reason but I know some of you wish you had a body like his in that movie. So, you're welcome! ;) Now, the plot is really unique to me. And I liked Batman's origin story being mentioned, early on in the film. Yea, sorry for the spoilers for the haters who haven't seen the film just because! I felt a deep connection to Superman's angst, as well... Although yes, I acknowledge that they borrowed some of that from Marvel's Spider-Man but it's still a relatable plot point none-the-less.

Now, for the most hated one (possibly...). Why do I have the nerve to actually love "The Last Airbender" film? Because... I have a blog post on it, but to sum it up on here. I have a very deep emotional connection to the movie and I think it was beautifully done! If anyone wants to pick a fight with me, over this post - Please do it on my blog. That's the best place, to spread hatred. Or go to 4Chan and spread hatred on that website! Thanks.
Bye Now! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back