• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Like Us They Bleed

Everyone still alive?

To boost morale, here is a picture.

tsundere-shark_o_1675725.jpg

Name » Selena

Species » Dragon

Sexuality » Straight

Gender » Female

ABILITIES

Dragonfire

Allows access to a dragon breath attack.

LOOKS

Selena is a 5 foot 7 inch tall female dragon-morph, with a narrow frame that shows off her muscles. She is currently wearing comfortable clothes, comfortable bra and comfortable panties and using her beautiful sword as a weapon. Selena's face is a narrow, reptilian muzzle. It looks like a predatory lizard’s, at first glance, but with an unusual array of spikes along the under-jaw. It gives her a regal but fierce visage. Opening her mouth reveals several rows of dagger-like sharp teeth. The fearsome visage is decorated by fair scales. It has a nice set of cheekbones and lips that have the barest hint of pout. The very long, black hair atop her head is parted by a pair of rounded protrusions with small holes on the sides of her head serve as her ears. Bony fins sprout behind them. Selena's mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if she can so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that she can use it almost like a third arm. A pair of four inch horns grow from the sides of her head, sweeping backwards and adding to her imposing visage.

Selena has a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Magnificent wings sprout from her shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than her arm span, and a single beat of them is all she need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Selena has waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by her trim body, and her shapely, chiseled butt fills out her clothing nicely. A thin, scaly, prehensile reptilian tail, almost as long as she is tall, swings behind her like a living bullwhip. Its tip menaces with spikes of bone, meant to deliver painful blows. Two human-like legs grow down from her waspish thighs, sheathed in scales and ending in clawed feet. There are three long toes on the front, and a small hind-claw on the back.

HISTORY

Many years ago, dragons roamed the earth. There best friends were humans or maybe they were just there worst enemy. All dragons went extinct 200 years ago, and we think they are finally returning. But not as what we thought they would be, a new generation of kids are born... dragon kids. They have the abilities dragons do, they can also turn into them.

Now the kids must protect each other from the, humans and try to control there abilities before someone they care about dies.

32af713b028aff1928ffd4ab6656b75aba9b4b28.jpg

vvp6aTo.gif
I'm thinking about leaving Rpnation and I just wanted to let you guys know. My character is up for grabs.

To explain what happened.

Basically, Troy had an Epiphany. She realized just how dark and alone the path she's walked has been, and has realizes that, to change her destiny, she needs to change herself. So, she is devoting herself not only to the gods of the Light, but to Humanity itself: Declaring herself It's sword and shield. She's letting go of her past aggression and hatred, and trying to finally start moving forward. Now, she is going to fully throw her sword in for the ruling Monarchy of the Kingdoms of Rose and Yunakai.

This sort of revelation was inspired by something I heard in a game

'What is better: To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?'

Oh actually something I should say since I'm already dissing everyone. I'm leaving. You all can say Kuvira committed suicide when she realized she was going to get caught or something. Thanks for giving me the time of day and I appreciate you letting me rp with you.

I

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26621-enuky-k/ said:
@Enuky K[/URL] - Expressing interest. Are additional players still welcome to this RP?
I do apologize, this thing does not notify me. We are currently accepting character sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back