• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Like "Supernatural?" Then come over to "Cosmic Circles: Babylon Rising!"

Crimson Avenger

Book Wyrm
This is for all you modern supernatural fantasy roleplayers! If you're looking for a super-detailed roleplay to test your limits or a complicated story world to create unique characters, this is the place for you.

I will warn you that you will be required to put a decent sized amount of effort into this RP, but if you're into stuff like Supernatural or Harry Dresden, this is the place for you. What's it about? Follow the link and check out the different Lore and Overview sections to find out!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-cosmic-circles-babylon-rising-open-for-signup.89843/

Update! The Roleplay is opening in less than a week if all goes well. Make sure to sign up so you can get in as the story begins, so it's easier to write your intro.

Update! We're opening Friday, make sure to read through everyone else's character sheets to get a good idea of who your teammates are. As an additional note, I'm deciding to leave the signup open indefinitely for now, until we start to have too many characters. This is mainly A) because we don't have too many players just yet and B) because I want a shot at next month's title of RP of the month. :P If you're still on the fence about playing, now's the best time to jump in and whip up a character. Just ask me and I'll help in any way I can.

I'm definitely joining, though it'd probably take me a fair bit of time to get my character sheet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back