• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lighthearted RP

Hey guys. So I’m hella depressed and anxious, and it’s been really rough lately, but that oddly makes me want to write more. I really am craving a lighthearted romance to make me feel better, preferably FxF. I really like coffee shop type romances, stereotypical as hell but so cute. I also really like working witchcraft into cute rps, it adds another level of depth. I’m definitely open to more things, so please PM me and we can work something out. Thank you guys <3

Hey! I’m always super into old medieval esc- Court romance stories because there’s lots of chances for sneaking out, and coy glances, and inside jokes visiting nobles don’t get while these two woman grin with one another and it’s great! If that’s something you’d be interested in <3

Hey! I’m always super into old medieval esc- Court romance stories because there’s lots of chances for sneaking out, and coy glances, and inside jokes visiting nobles don’t get while these two woman grin with one another and it’s great! If that’s something you’d be interested in <3

That sounds lovely! Can you send me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back