• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Elise felt Faolin's approach even before she actually saw him. The vision brought a smile to her face,and she ran towards him with happiness. She soon was in his arms,embracing him tightly against her body.

"You disappeared...I was getting worried."

Her glance drifted to the female wolf she had seen earlier. She didn't recognize her. Was she a pack member?

"Is that your friend,Faolin?"

She rose her eyes back to him,affection obvious in them. There was a time where she would be confused on whether she loved him or not. But not anymore. The sensation in her heart was unmistakable. @Lighthouse8477

Kira sniffed at the mention of the two new shifters, though beneath that was a twinge of relief as he walked away to a she-wolf not far away. Amber gaze hardening, she asked herself why again she'd bothered coming back. I wanted a pack, not a circus... Whatever happened to just being a normal old wolf? She drew herself out of the lake and shook herself as she neared the medicine cabin. Pressing her claws to the door, she rapped a few times. Ears flat, fur soaked, amber eyes dull, new scars, she knew she probably looked like a mess, but she wasn't a deserter. I've more loyalty than that... Kira sat down on the doorstep, waiting.

@whoever is in the cabin?

Silently Faolin walked then stopped sensing someone's approach. Elise. He smiled broadly. Increasing his pace he met her and threw his arms around her as she hugged him. Immediately he felt complete in that moment and Kira was forgotten for a blissful second. He pulled away and stated, "Sorry Elise I grew restless. I needed to get out and do something. You were asleep I decided to wait to wake you." He saw her gaze drift to Kira who he had forgotten about. Kira walked by without even glancing their way. He whispered, "That Elise is Kira. Yes she is a friend." Well of a sort. He looked down at her and saw the affection radiating from their centers. He smiled then allowed his love for her to show. He melted into her grasp his heart pounding loudly in his ears as his eyes twinkled with unbridled love. Sometimes he got so tangled up in a moment his emotions vanished like smoke. Well he promised himself not to let that happen around Elise. He loved her. His eyes glittering he licked her neck gently and whispered, "I love only you Elise. You have brought me out of my despair and for that I am eternally grateful. I wish to grant you anything your heart desires. Name it and it shall be yours." He was being perfectly serious.

@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:

Elise couldn't help but laugh with pure glee once she felt Faolin's love embracing her. It almost seemed wrong for a single person to be so happy,so...complete. There was nothing in her life she would change,no matter how unlikely the events had turned. She didn't expect to find love with a wolf,in a pack that was completely alien to her. But she did,and life couldn't be more perfect.

"Faolin...you are an incredible man. There isn't a day that I don't wonder what I did to deserve someone as fantastic as you. But as long as we are together,the is nothing else I desire."

She locked their fingers together,then gestured towards his cabin.

"The only thing that could add to my happiness would be finishing our mating ritual." She blushed lightly at the words,but didn't shy away. "I don't have any doubts that you are man that I want by my side for the rest of my life. And I love you." @Lighthouse8477

Looking at Elise Faolin smiled lovingly. He watched her silently observing her body lovingly. She was so beautiful in either form. He licked her neck gently then looked into her eyes as she began to speak. He blushed slightly as she complimented him. He really didn't deserve her compliments. He grinned then whispered, "Thank you Elise. I am speechless. I don't deserve you either." He took her hand and smiled as he whispered, "I am happy and content with you by my side." She locked her fingers with his then gestured towards the cabin then looked at Elise then blushed deeply. Wait she was serious? She continued talking then finished. He was staring at her dumbfounded. Mating with a tiger shifter? Then he shook that one fear off and licked her neck gently and whispered, "Well then Elise follow me because I only want you as my mate forever. I will have no other." He grinned then led her towards the cabin as he asked, "Are you sure about this?" He looked at her just to make sure. This was the single most important decision of both their lives best not to rush it.

@KaalysBR

After it seemed like the medicine cabin was either empty or they weren't answering the door, she left in the direction of her old cabin. Kira crossed the green to the steps of her cabin and pressed against the door. Locked, and she did have the key, but that would require hands. She squeezed her eyes shut, once again attempting to shift human. No use, she just shivered and curled up on the door mat. I need to see Luna, or someone. Not the avian, though... or the lion. Felines... Kira's amber gaze looked out over the grass, shifting over to Faolin and his new companion. Good for him, he's moved on to someone who cares. They went to a cabin and she tore her eyes away.

Elise did notice the slight fear in Faolin's eyes,which made her look at the ground. She knew that their relationship wasn't exactly typical. But it didn't matter to her.

"It's not a very different mating ritual form the wolf one. But I do want to do something in the tiger way later."

She smirked to him before considering his words. Even before he finished,she knew the answer would be yes. Elise was changing,for Faolin.

"There was a time that I would be indecisive about this. Not anymore. I am one hundred percent sure,my love." She licked his neck back,burying her face in it for a few seconds. "You made me grow and mature,and if I don't have you as a mate I won't have anyone else."

She opened the door to their cabin,feeling insecure all of a sudden. What if she disappointed Faolin? That would...crush her. She shyly took her clothes off,allowing him to see her nude human body before shifting to a tiger in front of him. @Lighthouse8477

Looking at her Faolin waited silently then saw her looked at the ground. He waited silently then she spoke. She talked about the wolf mating ritual not being different from a tiger's but she wanted to do something the tiger way later. In other words she was sure. He could tell by her smirk as he finished his question. She looked at him her eyes glittering brightly. She was changing for him. He grinned happily as she licked his neck and he shivered and moaned softly. She buried her face in his neck for a few seconds and he let her adjusting to her prescience and allowing her to break down his emotional barriers as his love and passion came rolling through him. Her words caused him to blush deeply. He licked her face then smiled as he whispered, "Then let's become mates." He watched her open the door and saw her insecurity come over her face. He shut the door silently and looked at her. She slowly and shyly took off her clothes showing her body to him. He growled in approval. She was stunning absolutely stunning. She shifted to her tiger form. Silently he looked at her then licked her face and then whispered, "You are beautiful Elise and you don't disappoint me in the least bit and you never will. Now since you showed me your human form naked it's time I showed you mine." He shifted into his human form. He wore a white shirt and pant which he discarded confidently. He had no doubts about Elise's love for him. His strong chest and arms were his most noting definition along with his green eyes. He was now nude in front of her. He stood letting her look at him for a few seconds then he changed into a wolf. Even though for his kind he was large compared to Elise he was small. He circled her beginning his mating ritual's. His eyes roved over her body examining her as he whispered, "Your beautiful Elise, perfect, lithe, swift, elegant, kind, loving, sweet, understanding, and kind." With each word he touched her body in a special loving way until he reached her nose as he spoke two words, "My mate." His nose nuzzled along her face towards her neck. He licked her neck gently preparing a spot for his fangs as he then looked into her eyes and wagged his tail happily and stated, "I am ready Elise."

@KaalysBR

Nuuchi said:
"I dont mind mate" skip stated clearly with a smile. "Its part of the reason i was attracted to you in the first place after all" he opened the door for cana then went around and got in the passenger seat awaiting his mate so they start their journey into town.
@Yewitz (things still kind of crazy, sorry for the wait)
"Oh," Was all he responded with, his face suddenly flushing red. Sending a smile to Skip as he opened the door for him, and murmuring a thanks, pulled himself into the vehicle and sat down. "Are there already keys in here?" He murmured to himself, looking around to check.

@Nuuchi (it's fine lmfao I apologize as well :'>)

"Sure are, right there in the cup holder" skip says then leans over to kiss canagan before they start. "I've never even rode in a vehicle before, this should be interesting, Yug-yug-yug!" Skip looks over at cana and smiles, thinking about how happy he was to now have cana in his life

@Yewitz (Yea its going to be crazy for a cpl more weeks but it will get better when i get my new place :P )

He immediately checked in the cupholders, and pulled them out, squeaking when Skip leaned over to kiss him. His smile grew wider as he put the keys in and started the vehicle, waiting a few moments before backing up. "Now we just need to find a road," Canagan sighed, rolling his eyes. He glanced over to Skip and laughed softly. "Really?"

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thalia shakes her head and can't hold back the sarcastic comment of, "tough crowd," and waits for Faolin to leave before she reaches for where she hopes her bag is. Finding it she begins rummaging through it. She finds the bottle she was looking for and unscrews the lid, takes a pill and pops it in her mouth before putting the bottle back. When she does, she finds something and pulls it out, smiling slightly as she runs her fingers over the label and laughs. She opens it nd pulls out another pill and takes it too. "that should be good for now, I should probably sleep while I wait for it to take effect." She lays back, "After it does, Luna, can we play volleyball or something?"

@Jasil @Supermegabrenda2

Sorry, I was almost two hours away at an G&T art program with unbelievably horrible Wi-Fi on campus.

"Well never really felt the need to, however with all the stuff we'll be getting i suppose there's no other choice right now unless we take several trips" skip says as he looks around. "A lot of room in here though, id say this will do just fine"

@Yewitz

"Mhmm," He mumbled as Skip spoke, reaching down to scoot the seat closer to the wheel. "It should only take about.. An hour or so.. I don't think we're that far, if I know the way there.. We are going to my house first, right?" He glanced over to hin as he drove, and smiled.

@Nuuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back