• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Life Is Strange Rp Anyone?

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hey guys!

So I recently got back from being away for a few weeks and in those few weeks I came across some old Life is Strange rp ideas I had laying around. I know its been a while since something new came out for LiS but I would love to do a long-term roleplay with someone who is willing to play Chloe.

The basic plot line for this rp is that my OC is new to Blackwell. She and Chloe hit it off fairly quickly. I was thinking there could be implications due to Rachel Amber joining in, but more details later.

I would like this rp to start from BTS (Before The Storm) and continue through LiS.

I would prefer to do this over email, only because email is easier for me to access right now ^-^

If you're interested, please message me on here and we can work out details!

Cheers,

Carm​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back