• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life Is Strange anyone?

tacobelle

(ง'̀-'́)ง
Hey friends! It's Aly again and yes I know I just posted a 1x1 recruitment thread a few days ago with Life Is Strange in it, however my need for LIS rps is beyond my control and thus I'm here, requesting all of the LIS threads.

I have a few plots and theories and the character I most commonly play from Life Is Strange is Chloe Price, I also can play Max, Kate, and Rachel if needed. The roleplay doesn't need to be romantic but if you want romance you should know I'm super trash for Pricefield, Ambrice, Marshfield, Pricemarsh (don't ask it's cute), Amberscott, Pricescott (again don't ask), Brooke x Warren, Jefferson x Rachel (obv before he did the thing in the dark room). I will also roleplay a cisswapped Mark Jefferson as I do over on tumblr, and any threads with her will be either pre-game or pre-storm!

However all of these things I'm always down to roleplay in a platonic sense, I just have a mighty need for some Life Is Strange threads and I have a few OC's I'd also like to bring into rp if possible!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you for making this thread.

Pm I also have a few plots

Though I'm mostly OC I think I'm ok with doing a canon character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back