• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Life is short, eat dessert first.

Chocolatemilkshake

Please PM if you see anything you'd like to roleplay.

Hello!

I am ChocoMilkshake. I am looking for one x one partners. I would like to improve my writing skill, improve my character's personalities and interactions with others. I am female and 20+, it's fine if you are younger, just show maturity. I try to write a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, I spell check my posts and I contribute to the roleplay and not let my partner figure everything out by themselves. I am open to either romance or platonic, I prefer fxm but am open to trying mxm or fxf. Please suggest any ideas to me, I will take a look at it. I only roleplay on this site.

Pairings
Teacher x student . nurse/doctor x patient . detective's son/daughter x criminal . Kidnapper x kidnapped . therapist x patient . murderer x partner . celebrity x partner . Housemaid x married head of household . neighbours . family friend x daughter . person living in the world of the other side of the mirror x person accidently traveling to that place . prince x princess . newbie gang member x rival gang member's sister . (made up) kpop idol x fan

Word-Bank
• Adultery . abuse . accidental hand hold . act of true love . age gaps . unrequited love . opposites attract . puppy love . can't live with them, can't live without them . caught in the rain/snowed in/under an umbrella together . theme park dates . comfort/hurt . conflicting loyalty . commitment issues . declaration of love/protection . obsession . loneliness . destructive romance . forbidden love . first love . longing looks . held gaze . almost kisses . indirect kisses . can't believe a person like you would notice me . jerks with a heart of gold . mental problems .

Thank you for reading my post.

Last edited:
I'm interested in this rp! If we did a school based story, would you mind if I referenced manga for content? I want to do the classic romance mxf story as well ^^ I'm new at RP, but I really want to be a better writer and become more creative! I am open to your suggestions to what you want to do too :)

We could do a nurse/doctor x patient? I have one or two ideas ideas if you are open to two varying genres of plot. I personally like both and and can do either role, so if you want to hear me out tag me here or pm me.

Please PM if you see anything you'd like to roleplay.

Hello!

I am ChocoMilkshake. I am looking for one x one partners. I would like to improve my writing skill, improve my character's personalities and interactions with others. I am female and 20+, it's fine if you are younger, just show maturity. I try to write a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs, I spell check my posts and I contribute to the roleplay and not let my partner figure everything out by themselves. I am open to either romance or platonic, I prefer fxm but am open to trying mxm or fxf. Please suggest any ideas to me, I will take a look at it. I only roleplay on this site.

Pairings
Teacher x student . nurse/doctor x patient . detective's son/daughter x criminal . Kidnapper x kidnapped . therapist x patient . murderer x partner . celebrity x partner . Housemaid x married head of household . neighbours . family friend x daughter . person living in the world of the other side of the mirror x person accidently traveling to that place . prince x princess . newbie gang member x rival gang member's sister . (made up) kpop idol x fan

Word-Bank
• Adultery . abuse . accidental hand hold . act of true love . age gaps . unrequited love . opposites attract . puppy love . can't live with them, can't live without them . caught in the rain/snowed in/under an umbrella together . theme park dates . comfort/hurt . conflicting loyalty . commitment issues . declaration of love/protection . obsession . loneliness . destructive romance . forbidden love . first love . longing looks . held gaze . almost kisses . indirect kisses . can't believe a person like you would notice me . jerks with a heart of gold . mental problems .

Thank you for reading my post.

I'm interested in rping with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back