• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Life Is An Adventure

Monokuma.is.best

Despair :3
A swordsman wishing to be the greatest hunter and his traveling blacksmith companion set off on a trek around the globe. Along the way they will face perilous climates, monsters that will take your breath away, civilizations that will inspire, and even a few villains to keep them on their toes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elda serves a table of hunters their beers, smiling as they make eye-contact with her. "Enjoy." She lightens her voice up, being gentle and nice after what they've been through recently. She backs away and walks over to the bar, beginning to clean some glasses. I can't wait to quit this job and be strong and helpful. She sighs as she tunes in onto a Hunter's story that isn't too far off from her. "..it snarled, blood and drool dripping from its mouth. Staring me down, he was a big one! A big one I tell you!.." She giggles, glancing at the Hunter, finding him being an elder. Retired Hunters make me laugh with their tales. "Hey! Waitress! Another Beer!" One of the newer Hunters call out to her. She grumbles, "Cocky Assholes..." She grabs a bottle from underneath the counter and heads her way toward the newbies.

((I hope you don't mind profanity!!!))

(i dont mind)

Kiseg was once again tired and found himself entering town, his eyes slowly closing every once in awhile. He had just got down fighting and killing a small band of Orc's when he was on his way to this town. Sighing to himself he passed a group of men setting saddles on their horses, nodding their heads to him in recognition. People knew him here, why wasn't he surprised? He hoped know one stopped to bug him for details at all, he just wasn't in the mood for that right now. He saw an Inn to his left, walking to it he opened the door almost stumbling over the first stoop. He heard a man say, "wooh boy you look like you got attacked by a pack of ravenous wolves... but those marks on your armor aint fresh are they?" He ignored the man and walked to the lady in charge and dropped a medium sized bag of gold.

"Miss... do you have a room..." his eyes began to close again and started to sway. It was to much, he had used to much energy, and taken to many blows from the beasts clubs. He was almost out completely. He leaned forward and caught hold of a table. "That should be enough to cover me for a week with meals..." blood was beginning to ooze out of the top of his head and before he could say or do much else he fell to his knees and fell to the floor. Even as he completely blacked out he thought how good the cold floor felt. He had walked a good 5-10 miles to town after getting into the fight. True he had a horse but it got killed before he could mount it. Today was just not his day and who knows what would happen otherwise.

Posted)

Elda hears her boss scream and she turns around. "Elda! Take this man to a room! You know medicines right?! Fix him!" She screams and Elda grumbles, quickly walking her way to the man on the floor. Damn, he looks like shit. She grabs one of his arms and wraps it around her shoulders, pulling him up and having him lean on her. Shit! He's heavy! She drags him over to the room keys desk and noticed there isn't any left. "Hey! There are no more rooms!" She calls to her boss, who becomes flustered with this bloody man dropping by her place. "Then take him to your room!" She yells and storms off to the bar.

Elda grumbles and drags him to the stairs, using all her strength to get him to the second floor, down at the end and to her right. She struggles to reach for the key in her pocket, but manages to do so and unlocks her door, kicking it open. She hurries to her couch and loses balance, falling onto him on the sofa in her living space. "Ouch! Damn armor!" She growls and gets off of him, going to the door and shutting it. She turns around and notices the blood leaking down from his head and onto her cushions. No! It's going to stain!

She rushes into her bathroom, taking out all of her medical supplies she had bought not too long ago. She learned basics from a book she is currently finishing up. She hurries back and grumbles at the drops that have already hit the fabrics. She sets the supplies down on the floor and stands beside him, looking at his damaged armor. She smiles slightly, taking it all off of him, and setting it on the chair in the corner of the room, beside her bookshelf. She gently cares for his wounds, wrapping him with bandage.

I can't wait for this to be me, and learn to from the mistakes I'd made to keep from this damage the next time. She sighs and walks through the opening that leads to the kitchen, making some herbal tea to help the pain subside when he wakes.

Groaning a bit he slowly began to wake up a little bit, his hand clutching his head. "Damn... I guess I overdid it a little... should have fought that many at once..." He slowly closed his eyes again, his vision still cloudy. He opened one eye to scan his surroundings. Just were was he? He heard a noise and turned to it. 'A woman?' He thought, 'did she help me?' He would have to be sure to thank her when he was back in good condition.

He closed his opened eye and drifted back to sleep, he would need to conserve his strength to heal properly. How would he repay her? Maybe give her money? Perhaps treat her to shopping? He wasn't to familiar with what a woman like this would like so he would just ask her when he awoke. What else could he do?

Elda sighs and sits up on the counter beside the stove. I wonder what it must be like to fight a beast. I can most definitely see how it can be difficult, but it is fun. Right? She rests her head on the wall behind her and swing her legs. Someday. I will be a doctor, an Inn keeper, and the best Hunter of them all. She smiles to herself, "Someday. It'll come true." She giggles and jumps off the counter, grabbing a wooden cup she had made, since she doesn't have enough to buy any glasses. She turns off the stove and grabs a mitten to keep from burning her hand, pouring some herbal tea into the wooden cup.

She gently blows on it and walks from the kitchen area, toward the knocked out man. She sits beside him on the floor and reaches up to touch his forehead, to make sure he isn't gaining a fever.

He opened his eyes unexpectedly. 'Wow, she is really pretty...' he thought.

"Thank you..." he said outloud, "I got injured and had to walk all the way here. It was rough." He forced a smile but continued to lay there awaiting a response from the nice lady. He wondered what made her decide to help him. Regardless he was in her debt and he always paid his debts in full.

She smiles at him. "Looks like you've taken quite the beating. You can rest here as long as you need." Her fingers touch his forehead and she lets out her breath. "You don't have a fever. You should be okay after your cuts have healed. Here is some herbal tea to help with the pain." She hands him the wooden cup. "Are you able to move your arms or am I gonna have to feed you dinner tonight." She laughs a little. What a cute thought. Like a baby! She giggles to herself.

"N-no, I think I can manage.'" He stammered and blushed a bit, "Thank you by the way. If there is anything I can do to repay you let me know..." he took the cup of tea and bowed his head. Before drinking it he muttered a few words under his breath and the tea took on a faint glow. Looking up he spoke, "my mother couldnt teach me much in terms of magic but she did teach me how to bless liquid so that it can help with healing as well. I think of it as a blessing rather then magic." He once more gave her a smile before slowly drinking it. It was rather good and he couldn't help but keep drinking it. He was feeling a bit better already, he just hoped that everything would go back to normal soon. He had a long journey ahead of him.

Elda gasps when he spoke of magic and she hops to her knees, her hands pressed on her cheeks. "You know magic!" Her heart pounds inside her chest with excitement. Magic! He can teach me magic! And train me more rather than me by myself! I can learn so much! This is my chance! She takes a deep breath, calming herself. I need to keep calm and slowly creep upon the idea. She smiles at him, seeing that he is enjoying the tea she had prepared. "So, Stranger. Do you have a name?" I'll start with small talk, then dinner, and after that, I will bury him with my questions!

"Hm, oh right we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Kiseg Exodus, I'm known around here as a hunter for hire. And you are?" He slowly sat up feeling a bit better, his blond hair falling over his face as his wounds slowly start to heal. His energy was gradually coming back to him and he could actually hold a conversation. His eyes scanned her a bit, he could tell she was excited for some reason but he couldn't tell by what exactly. He brushed it off as if he didn't see it. He was now a bit more curious about the girl in front of him though. She did have an air of mystery about her.

Elda tastes his name upon her own tongue. "Kiseg Exodus." She smiles, "Interesting name. I'm Elda." She stands and reaches her hand out to him. "Nice to meet you." She watches him and his features, finding him quite good-looking. This is a Hunter? The ones who get it rough never keep their looks. Even if they had magic, they can only put a mask to it.

He reachea out with his free hand and shakes it, 'its warm and soft.' He thought, 'I wonder what she does aside from working in this Inn...' His hands on the other hand was rough, and he knew they werent soft at all. "Elda, it is good to know that I am in your hands." He stands and gives her a slight bow before sitting back down calmly. His sword appeared to be on the table beside him and he reached for it show her. He set the tea down and unsheathed it slowly. It never once had a spot of blood on it however it was growing dull with its repeated uses and would have to be repaired before leaving town.

warframe_katana_design_by_revincproductions-d6wm9ka.jpg

Elda stares at her hand. 'Whoa! That's what a Hunter's hand feels like? Awesome!' She sits down next to him, watching him take his sword out. The beautiful blade shining in her eyes, but when she looks at it a little closer, she frowns. "That's a dull sword. You need to sharpen it." She stands and walks over to her bookshelf, reaching up for a box at the top shelf. 'God damnit! I need to reach!'

(( alright... I'm using my phone, so my text will be different, there is no font options....))

He looked at her a bit and frown at his weapon realizing this. He watched her closely wondering what she was reaching for. "Do you need a bit of help?" He asked standing up to assist her if he could. He was still a bit curious about his savior. 'Is she that concerned about my sword?' He wondered to himself, 'I guess when not using that technique I should use it as it was intended.' He partially laughed to himself at the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back