• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life-builder Voting 'Roleplay'

Well, how are we going to do voting? Will we have a poll go up every time, or will there be another tab just for voting?

In the section with the updates, you leave your vote. In the section with the discussion, you discuss. No poll, that wouldn't leave a record of previous votes.

Hm @AlphaDraco

Could you please help me to understand more about this, i would greatly like to use this method to further my own Race, though i am in need of a tutorial.

hm.. I wish it were and it should be, but i'm no biologist and my creativity for living creatures is... Sadly lacking.

Ah... the uhm... Stages of evolution an organism may go through and what they would look like, i will be honest it was never my expertise though perhaps i should look up this game SpOre, if i recall it correctly. I'd like it to evo into a special type of superhuman.. Hm Perhaps with dermal armor or crystals, though i only know evolution to keep the surviving traits, so i'm unsure how to adequately portray evolution with special qualities that would no be too human like.

Well, dermal armor would come from a need to adequently defend itself either from predators or the environment itself.

All you really have to do is if you thing of a trait, think what may cause it. What would it be a response to.

I was actually going to ask if I could do that in the chat.

I might not be the best artist, but heck, it will give me some good practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back