• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Life Beneath Dreams

When Tate came down, everyone was happy - I'd confident in assuming that all of your guys were happy to see him, too, but you never know. Nolan reached out and gently nudged his arm. "Hey, buddy." He said, simply.

"Hey, Tate." Will said, and Jenna smiled and nodded to him.

Jason looked up, "Hey, dude." He reached out and gently knuckle-touched his arm, too. "Your pizza's in the oven. Should still be okay in there, hot enough to eat. Knock yourself out my dude." He said, and he took a big gulp of his Fanta and when straight back to his pizza.

"Tate, my buddy my man." Elmore grinned. "Welcome to the feast."

Stella smiled and waved, and Yab nodded in mere recognition that Tate was around.

"Pizza... Sounds good." Tate nodded, and turned his back on them and went through and into the kitchen. He took the pizza out of the oven and put it onto the island, before pulling up a chair there. He still wasn't going to eat with the others, so he rested one elbow against the table and opened the pizza, gazing down at the greasy cheese and tomato. It was good, wasn't it? To be able to eat a takeaway?

God.

He knew he had to, he now didn't have anything in his system, so he knew that this was more than necessary. It would fuel him so he was okay to continue partying with his friends, stop him from having to go back into the hospital. So... Tate took a slice and took a bite out of it, shutting his eyes to stop himself from being able to see the monster staring at him. He chewed, and swallowed, and ate the whole slice before opening his eyes again.

The monster was nowhere to be seen. Had he beat it, this time? Was it tired and weak?

-

In the living room, people were finishing up their own pizzas, and Yab spoke out again. "There are more pizzas, right? Can I have another one?"

"A whole one?" Elmore raised his eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, why not?"

"No problem, but, christ, where does it go? You're thin as a stick." Elmore shrugged.

"Supplies the length for something else..." Yab winked, and stood up, intending to go into the kitchen and get another slice.

"And that is what we like to call overcompensating," Jason said, looking off at Yab. He put his box aside and quickly stood up, "In fact," He caught up and stopped Yab by the shoulder, holding his box in one hand. He didn't want Tate eating by himself - that wasn't that nice at all, really. A house full of people and sitting alone and eating? Depressing. He'd spent all his time in hospital being more or less alone, and now he was going to come here and be alone, too? Not on his watch. ".. You let me grab you another pizza. I need some water, anyway." He said, simply, and he gently pulled Yab back and more or less hinted for him to go and sit down again.

And with that, he picked up his Fanta and went through to the kitchen, pizza in hand, and set the box down on the table, along with the glass.

"Hey." He said, smiling. He was still a little all over the place from the alcohol, but, the food was doing a fine job at soaking that up. He was okay, for now. He got a glass of water and also put that on the table, then got a meat feast pizza from the counter. "One second, dude." He said.

He carried that back through to the living room and put that down on Yab's lap.

"I'll be back." He pointed off a finger in the general direction of the group, the vanished off into the kitchen, where he sat with Tate.

"How's the pizza?" He asked, casually.

--

Nolan looked around, "And then there were six." He said, and he tucked back in and looked up at the movie again.

Tate watched as Jason came and went, and then came again, and smiled when he sat with him.

"Pizza is... Hard." He admitted. He was half way through his second slice. "I don't... Think I'm going to eat all of it, but I'm going to try and at least have this slice and another one. I know it's only a small pizza, but it's... Y'know. It's so fattening. Takeaway is the worst, because you don't know what is in it. You don't know how much fat and grease..."

It'll rot you from the inside out.

The voices in his head whispered to him continuously as he spoke.

"But... I'm going to try a bit." He took a few more bites of his pizza and gulped it down, finishing the slice, and picking up the other one. "Sorry. Like..."

He put the pizza down. "I wanna thank you, and apologise, cos I know I'm a pain in the ass. Like, it's like looking after a child or something, and you're not a doctor or a parent, I'm not your responsibility and I'm really taking up time. Which is why, sorry... And also thank you, because you're doing it anyway." He shrugged. "That's what best friends are for, right?"

He picked up his pizza again. "You're amazing, Jason." He began to eat the other piece.

-

"Did you say there was a fairground, or something, in town, Elmore?" Yab asked, as he settled on the sofa with his other pizza.

"Yeah, it's got all sorts of rides and rollercoasters and games and stuff. Got a circus tent too. I was terrified of it when I was a kid, but Bird always wanted to go in." He laughed. "Why?"

"Thought we could go."

"Don't mention it, man." He shrugged. "Not my responsibility? I dunno'. I feel like in some ways it is, just not in a bad way. We've always looked out for each other. Don't see why it would be any different now - plus, I know you'd do the same for me." He said. "And I know I'm amazing, you don't have to mention that." He joked, then laughed. "Felt like I could do with being in a bit more of an open space rather than in there. Getting a bit hot, y'know? Which is weird, because I'm still having cold sweats from all the drinking." He said. "Alcohol poisoning, man, I tell you. If I can sober up at all tonight, before we sleep? Believe me, I'm going to do it." He chuckled. "That way I won't feel like absolute shit tomorrow morning."

He thought for a moment, "I should have asked Elmore to get me something, actually..." He said. "You can buy these... Weird little mineral pouches that you mix wth water. They taste okay, too - It's only really meant for kids when like... Y'know, they're sick and dehydrated, but, my mom told me last year that if you're drinking, drink one of these little things before you sleep, and one as soon as you wake up. No hangover." He said. "Might try and get my hands on some if I'm ever sober enough to drive again while we're here." He said. He paused for a minute more, "So, when we get signal for our phones... Think you're going to get flooded with texts by your family?" He asked. "I know I will. I'll probably have Seb sending me pictures on Snapchat, and Michael texting me with... Just about everything he thinks it's worth me knowing, and my mom... She'll be texting out of worry, probably." He said.

"My dad, well... He'll give me the generic 'I hope you're having a good time' shit. Or maybe no one will send me anything. Who knows." He grinned.

--

"I could have sworn you told Jason that you didn't know any of the big attractions around here, Elmore." Jenna laughed, "What changed, huh? You been holding out on us?" She asked.

"True, we have... But, you know. I still want to thank you. And yeah, I'm not drinking any more today, not foreseeably at least. Those pouches sound..."

They're filled with shit, you can't drink those. You can't. If you drink those you're drinking fat, you'll gain.

"Like life savers, honestly." He laughed. "No one wants a hangover."

"Uh... No. I don't think I will. Carlton and Lillie... Well. Carlton doesn't like me anyway, I haven't had a text off him since before I went into hospital. Lillie isn't a phone person... Mom, worried texts, probably signed 'from mom and dad', so no dad stuff." He shrugged. "Same as hospital."

"You'll probably have texts from my mom, though. Asking how I am without it being my response, from an outsiders point of view or whatever. Just tell her I'm fine."

-

Elmore shrugged. "The fairs a bit shit. It's for kids, so it's not really worth a trip to it. Not from what I can remember, at least. When I was thirteen I was very unimpressed." He laughed. "There's a cinema. There's an ice cream parlour. There's an arcade. But there isn't anything cool, really. Nothing I can imagine us all going to, or whatever."

Yab shrugged. "Anything's cool, as long as-"

"As long as it has food, yeah, we get it." Elmore laughed.

"Well, you never know. Keep your hopes up." He chuckled. "I'll tell your mom the truth - You're doing well." He said. "And that wouldn't exactly be a lie, would it?" He smiled and winked. "She doesn't have to worry - We're all going to look like complete AIDS when we get home because of how much we'd have drank over two weeks, so everyone's parents are going to panic just a little bit." He smirked. "But it'll be fine. We're going to have a good time, and when we get back, we're going to have plenty of family time lined up. Like I said, me, Michael, you, and Carlton should all do something together when we get back. Not quite sure what, but, it's an idea, ain't it?" He said.

--

"I'm always down for ice cream." Jenna said. "Maybe your friend Bird can show us around a bit - I'm sure there's more stuff that's opened up since you were last here, right? Might be something real good. A hidden gem." She smiled.

“Uh... maybe not. I don’t know. I don’t really want to hang out with Carlton, because it won’t go well, and I don’t think he’d want to. I’d do something with you and Michael though. But just... Carlton and I won’t end well. It wouldn’t be nice.” He shrugged. He finished up his final piece of pizza and then leaned back, closing the lid.

“I’ll just have this tomorrow; or something.” He smiled. “Or for dinner.”

He shrugged again. “We can go back in the living room now if you want...” he smiled and stood up, but quickly grabbed himself a drink of water, gulping it down. Now, he felt heavy and fat, but he pulled his sweater tight around him, heading into the living room with Jason, presumably behind him.

Once in the living room, Elmore looked up. “We’re gonna get ice cream now. I would have called if I knew you were coming through.” He shrugged. “We can get it in a minute.”

He looked back at Jenna as Tate took a seat on the floor, near to her. “Bird can show us around probably. He’ll probably know some cool places, considering he actually lives here.” He shrugged again. “Yab, go get the ice cream.”

“Why me?”

“You’ll probably eat most of it.”

“True. Okay.” Yab got up, and went and grabbed as many bowls and spoons as he could find, and shoved the ice cream tub on the tower of bowls that he balanced in his arms on the way back through. He put everything he had gathered on the table. “Voila. Eat.”

Eat.

"If you say so, man." He said. "I'll just chill with him sometime, then. No worries." He said. "Michael would be happy to see you, though, for sure." He nodded, and with that, he continued eating. Tate may not have eaten much there and then, but, at least he'd eaten something - that was enough to make Jason happy, that was for sure. Now that he knew his friend would be already, in his eyes there wasn't much to worry about as long as he ate a bit later on. Which he probably would, considering it wasn't far past lunch time.

"But yup. Living room." He said, and he happily went in Tate's lead and went back into the living room, sitting down in the spot he was in before. And before too long - ice cream. He was going to be well and truly stuffed once this was over and done with, but, as far as he was concerned, it was worth it. Why not enjoy himself, right? He was expecting to put on a few pounds over this couple of weeks, but, who cares?

"Sweet. Ice cream." Jason said. "So, this Bird guy." He said, leaning back. "I hear something about him showing us around." He said. "Serve this ice cream up and let's talk." He said. "We're pretty far from any city, aren't we? I mean, it's probably doable. We could always spend a night in the city if everyone has the money for it - that would be pretty fun. Give us a chance to see what Colorado's like." He smiled.

"That's up to everyone, though."

Yab offered out the ice cream to people, passing it round, and offered some to Tate but he declined. Ice cream was a bit too far, especially considering he’d just eaten pizza.

“Ice cream is easier to puke up.” Molly whispered to him, taking the ice cream from the dessert tray, sat with Tate at the no supervision table, because they’d been doing so well. “It just slides out.”

“Really?” Tate questioned, before also reaching for the ice cream. What good advice.

Tate declined the ice cream.

“We don’t need to stay the night in the city, dude.” Elmore shook his head. “What would be the point in that. There’s no point even going to the city because it’s so far away. The town, Jason, we are in, has these shitty things. I’m not even sure that Bird has ever ventured out of the town.”

“This town has a theme park?” Yab questioned.

“Like I said, it’s a shitty one for kids. It’s not even permanent, it’s just set up every summer on the village green.” Elmore laughed. “I mean, we can go to the city if you want, but... I don’t know what’s there.”

"Come on, dude. You don't know what's in the city?" He asked. "Only like... Everything." He laughed. "You don't need to know what's in the city because everything is there, especially in the bigger ones. It's only a suggestion - don't let your panties get in a bundle, bro." He happily took some ice cream and started eating that. "Plus, we're not even in, y'know, a fuckin' town. We're in the middle of the forest." He laughed, "Even if we don't go to the city, what about towns nearby the one Bird's in? If you're gonna' tell me that there isn't something exciting in a town nearby, I'd have to call you a liar. This is Colorado - weed's legal here, for Christ's sake. They must have all the fun in the world, I bet." He said.

Nolan looked at Jason, then at Elmore. "I'm down for going into another town, for sure. City's pretty far, though."

"No city's fine with me. May as well make the most of the two weeks we have here, right? You never know, we might find the equivalent of Joe's in a nearby town, right?" Jason said. "Gotta' be some hidden gems around here."

“Well, I couldn’t give you specifics.” Elmore groaned. “I don’t go to the city. The last time I went was probably when I was about ten. After that I was allowed to play alone with Bird, but we couldn’t exactly get to the city, could we?” He shrugged. “We’re in a town, Jason. A forest, in a town. It comes attached.”

He leaned back with his ice cream and took a few spoonfuls before speaking again. “We are in the town Bird is in, or else we wouldn’t be able to have pizza delivered to us, as part of this town. And nearby, there are similar towns with jack shit in them. But I wouldn’t know. Bird might, but I get the impression that he doesn’t get out a lot.”

“What tells you that?” Stella asked.

“Lack of social media updates recently.” He shrugged. “But I’m up for exploration. Yab?”

“Nothing beats staying in the house.” He shrugged. “Except Joe’s. But I don’t believe we’ll find anything like it.”

“I’m up for exploration.” Stella nodded.

“Same here.” Tate smiled slightly, watching everyone eat their ice cream.

"I'm down for exploring, too." Jenna said. "I'm an adventurous type. I think you're all pessimists if you think there's nothing good in any nearby town."

"We may be part of a town, but we're not in a town." Jason laughed. "There's a difference. We don't have the stores and other houses on the doorstep. We're part of a town because, well, I imagine a property like this has to be. It's not just some shack in the middle of the woods that no one's going to pay any attention to. Taxes and shit like that all come into account, I guess." He said, eating some of his ice cream.

"I didn't realize social media was a good way of telling if someone gets out." Nolan said.

"And this is coming from the guy who puts literally everything on Facebook." Jason said.

"True, true. But I do plenty of things that you guys don't know about."

"I don't think I want to question that." He replied. "Anyway, when's your buddy getting here? How long now?" He asked.

"No but to be part of a town we have to be in it." Elmore insisted. "Don't we?" He looked at Yab.

"I don't know, man." He shrugged.

"Useless." He laughed again. He looked at Jason. "Um... Two hours. I think. He gets off work around then, and he's gonna come here. And probably bring alcohol. And dude, he used to post everything on social media, so he used to go out loads, with all his friends from here. But now, nothing. It's like he died or something, but evidently not. Considering he was the pizza guy."

Yab finished up his ice cream and got another bowl of it. "He best bring leftover pizza."

"We don't need any more food." Stella laughed.

"I always do."

Tate stared at him in disgust and then leaned away from him.

"So, someone say something intelligent. How about we play a game, or something." Elmore raised his eyebrows.

"Two hours from now, okay." Jason said. "We've certainly got some time to kill, then, and I have an idea in mind." He said. "We're all still a bit fucked from how much we drank, so, why don't we take this time to find out a little more about each other? I mean, Tate and I know everything there is to know about the two of us, but, that doesn't mean you guys can't learn more." He said. "So, why don't we play that sort of game? Go around, give a little interesting fact or story about yourself - Can be funny, sad, scary, or just generally... Anything." He said. "It'll kill the time until your friend arrives." He said.

"Or it can just be memories. Happy, sad, joyful, scary. You get the idea." He chuckled. "Best day of your life so far - all of that sorta' shit. I'm sure we're all interesting enough for it." He nodded. "Whaddya' say?" He asked.

“Sounds like a good game.” Elmore grinned widely. “I mean, less of a game and more of a get to know each other thing. And I always love finding out the juicy gossip.”

Yab turned the TV down. “I’m cool with this.”

“Same here.” Stella nodded, but stood up, she was still in her bikini, after all. Most people were in their swimming costumes, apart from Tate who was wearing jeans and a sweater. “Just let me get dressed first, I mean if I don’t then I’m gonna freeze to death eventually.”

Tate just nodded that he’d like to play, and with that Stella, and I presume everyone else who was still in swimming costumes, went to go and get changed. But it didn’t take long, I’m sure. People probably showered off the lake water, though, but there were four bathrooms. One en suit in Jason and Tate’s room, an en suit in Elmore’s, a bathroom for the upstairs, and a bathroom for the downstairs. Though they’d have to take it in turns to shower, it didn’t take too long, Yab and Elmore were quick in the shower and released that for anyone else who might need it, and soon enough everyone was downstairs once again, dressed and fully dry.

“Okay. So now... who starts?” Stella asked, getting comfy in her place on the couch. Let’s say there were quite a few couches and some armchairs, Elmore did have a large amount of money after all, so the whole house was luxury.

After everyone was changed, they met up back in the living room. Jason placed himself down on an armchair and Jenna sat on the couch beside Jenna.

"I can start off with a fun and equally depressing fact." Jason offered, leaning back. "The only reason I ever knew how to throw a punch of any sort was because of my mom." He chuckled. "This one time when I was little - this is going back to when my dad was a bit of a self-centered asshole - I came home from school one day and I'd had some homework of mine graded. Basically, what happened was I misunderstood it, same for my mom who helped me with it, and that was it. I got an F on that one piece. I was devasted, and because of that one bit of homework, despite all my work in class being pretty okay, my bitch of a teacher said that I was falling behind in English. Dad knew about that, mom didn't." He said.

"So, while my mom's outside on the phone talking business with someone, she was just out the back door, I mean - my dad was sat with me in the kitchen and he just started to lay into me. I mean really, I was seven and he was talking to me like I was some sort of bigshot that had fucked up. He wasn't holding back - he was shutting me down in English and French." He explained. "Started saying I was stupid for messing up, told me how ashamed of myself I should be... Safe to say, he kept doing it until I burst into tears." He chuckled, faintly. "I think by then he knew he'd fucked up, but, he'll never admit that he's wrong. He kept the tough-guy act on. Turned out? My mom heard all of it. It was wrong of her at the time, but, she came flying in through the back door and punched my dad square in the face."

He grinned, "At that age, it was terrifying. But I look back on that now, and I remember the first fight I was in, I thought of how my mom hit my dad like that - I copied the way she punched. My mom isn't violent by any means, either, but clearly whatever my dad said justified her lashing out like that." He said. "I cried for a while - quite a long time, actually, but I remember my mom was nice that night and let me have a milkshake before bed." He said.

Nolan looked at him, "Damn, dude. Your dad sounds like an asshole, I'm sorry."

"Eh." He shrugged, "He's not so bad now. He knows I won't let him talk to me or my brothers that way, so." He smiled, "I'm over it."

"You remember it awfully well for someone who's 'over it'." Nolan chuckled, then reached out and slapped him on the knee. "Well, we know your mom's not to be fucked with, at least."

"Too right." He smirked.

"His dad is an asshole." Yab nodded along with Nolan.

"If a man hit a woman, this story wouldn't be very nice." Stella mumbled. "I don't see why it's a good story when the woman hits the man, but..." She shrugged. "None of my business."

"Well, then, what about you, Stella. Give us a story from your home life." Elmore suggested.

"Uh... We're Italian." She shrugged.

"Yeah, we know that bit, Stella Italia." Elmore grinned.

"There's not really much to say! My family are lovely." She shrugged. "If not a tiny bit-"

"Are you part of a mob." Yab raised his eyebrows.

"No!" Stella narrowed her eyes. "At least... I don't think we are? We just run a good restaurant..."

"Well, okay then. You're boring." Yab sighed.

Stella had to think hard of something to say. "Give me a minute to think."

Elmore turned to Jason. "I think the issue with this is we have to think of something unprompted. It would be easier to ask intruding questions, but obviously, the issue with that is where the line is."

"I don't think what my mom did is in any way a good thing, and yeah, the way the stereotypes are, if he'd hit her you'd all be rolling around on the floor screaming bloody murder." He said. "It's more the fact that she went that far to defend me, even though she's not a hostile person. I've never seem them be violent to each other, either. That was the first and last time, and after that, my dad was a lot nicer. I think he'd been on a high horse because of all the modelling shit, and he was pulling the 'you're all beneath me' card out because of it. I guess it pissed my mom off over the course of however long, and when he made the effort to outright attack me... It just pushed her over the edge. I'd understand it if the roles were reversed, if it was my mom being a bitch and my dad came in and slapped her - I wouldn't agree and say it's the right thing to do, but... I'd understand it." He shrugged. "Then again, my family was a little fucked up back then, so, don't use that as a reflection of my morals." He laughed.

"Good idea, though, Elmore. We have to think of something random, on the spot." He said. "But..." He sighed. "The line, well, I'd say keep the questions vague, so that way there can be multiple answers. If you know it's personal, don't be too specific with the question. How's that sound?" He asked.

"Hmm..." Elmore nodded. "Okay. So... I have a cool idea actually. In terms of questions, so when it comes to asking you don't want to be ridiculed for asking it, do you? Like if you were asking something you really wanted to know, then... Oh god, I have a fun game." He laughed. "It's really similar to yours, hear me out."

He disappeared for a moment and went into a cupboard near the kitchen, and when he came back he had a notepad and pen and a hat. "So. How about, to make this even more random, and to minimalise ridicule when someone like Yab, for example, asks a question... We could all anonymously write down some questions on this paper, and put them into the hat, and pass the hat around. Each person has to pick a piece of paper, and question, out of the hat, and then answer it. Then we don't know who asked the question."

"Fuck yeah, I like that idea." Jason said, simply.

"Same here." Jenna said.

"And me." Nolan.

"Yup. Same." Will nodded.

"Dash out that paper, kiddo. Let's get these questions written down."

And presumably, he handed out paper and pens to people who had questions to ask. Jason took one and wrote down a whole bunch, tearing them off into individual strips and eventually tossing them into the hat.

So you have a chance to do some storytelling, I'll let one of your guys be the one to make the first pick from the hat, as Jason already shared a story. And let's say that the first question/prompt they find is 'Tell everyone about your biggest fear.'

Unless you want them to have something different. In which case, go ahead.

Everyone did indeed write down the questions they wanted to ask. Some prying, some rude, some deep, it was sure to be a very revealing time for some, and certainly trigger some flashbacks to perhaps better times, or for some, worse times. We’ll see.

Stella, as she had been the one who struggled in the last attempt of telling something, was the one Elmore made pick out of the hat first, and she pulled out ‘tell everyone about your greatest fear.’ She thought about it, but soon enough she had her answer.

“I think, on a deeper level, it’s that I’m not going to be happy when I’m older, or that I’m not going to amount to anything that I want to amount to.” She thought out loud.

“Elaborate.” Elmore suggested.

“Well, see, we look at our parents and we see that no one is... very happy. Well, at least in my experience I’ve never met an adult that hasn’t said that growing up sucks and you’ll miss being young. And I’m scared that I’ll turn into that, because I want to carry an attitude through my life that makes me happy, where I don’t care about the fact that I have to pay taxes the same way that I don’t care that I have to take an assessment every trimester. Where it’s just a part of life, but doesn’t dictate my happiness...”

“Yeah, I think I get that.” Elmore nodded. “The fact that adults seem to be all doom and gloom and pessimistic about life... I don’t think anyone wants to turn into that.”

“Exactly. Everyone mentions all these perks of growing up. You unlock something at every stage. Cars. Alcohol. Sex. Jobs. I don’t want to be in the situation where after that... I don’t care anymore. I always want to care, and be doing something I care about, and that makes me happy. And others, too. I’m scared our generation, in short, will end up like the rest.” She sighed.

Yab clapped her slowly, and Elmore joined in. The next piece of paper, that one of yours may pull, was a much less deeper one: ‘tell us about your first kiss.’

"That's pretty deep, but I get you." Jason said, "I think what makes people unhappy in that respect is that they care too much. They think they have some big image to live up to, and when they don't achieve it, or in many cases, feel like they haven't achieved it no matter what..." He shook his head. "I guess it makes them miserable. Going back to my dad, he was like that for a long time. He could get as many photoshoots as he wanted but he still acted like life sucked. My mom on the other hand... She runs her little coffee house, and she doesn't care what people think. She doesn't care that some people did a better degree than her or that some people make more money than her. She finds happiness in the things she has and the things she's achieved. So, in short, I think our generation can definitely avoid that one, that's for sure." He said. "It's a matter of not caring what others think of you and being happy with what you have, I guess. Make the most out of it while it's there." He nodded.

"I can get on board with that." Jenna said, "We're luckier than most, really. We've got a group of good friends, which is more than most people can say nowadays."

"Aw." Nolan said, nudging her.

Speaking of Nolan, he picked up the next question. "First kiss, okay." He laughed. "Well, let's see. It was fourth grade, so, I was nine." He smiled. "A girl I liked, Rachel Frost was her name... It got to the point where we'd hold hands and everything, so, it was unofficial but officlal, I guess. And one recess while we were running around, I just went up and kissed her." He said, then shrugged. "She was pretty chill. She went really shy and quiet for a while, but, there you have it. First kiss. You might have been hoping for something more exciting, but, that's the first."

"Cute." Will chuckled.

Next question for your guys.

If there was one thing you could change in your life, what would it be, and why?

"That's cute, but, boring." Stella laughed. "First kiss stories suck when they're under the age of thirteen." She laughed again, and leaned back. Yab leaned in and grabbed the next question from the hat, though.

"Uh... One thing I would change about my life." He thought for a moment. "Oh, god, there could be so many things, for example I wish my mom never fucked the neighbour and left us, or I wish my dad wasn't an alcoholic, or I wish that my dad didn't lose his job at the big business that he could have worked his way up in, to become someone like Elmore's dad. All of these things seem to have had an effect on one or the other."

"I could be really deep and say I wish I hadn't been born, you know. Cos then my mom wouldn't have got post natal depression, and then my dad wouldn't have got too stressed that they let him go, that he became an alcoholic and she left him for a more stable man and left me behind, cos I was the cause of all the problems. Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with not being born." He said. Everyone around him fell silent, but then a grin broke on Yab's face. "Or maybe I'm joking. But you'll never know."

He didn't answer further.

The next question in the hat?

If you could have sex with anyone in this room, who, why, and how?

"That's deep, dude. I'm not going to question if that was a joke or not." Jason said.

"Seeing as mine was a boring one, I hope you're okay if I take another." Nolan said. He reached in and took another question, and then he read it out. "Oh, baby." He said. "If I could have sex with anyone in this room, who, why, and how?" He laughed, and a couple of others laughed, too. Obviously, he looked straight over at the two girls and smiled, then he spoke, "Even though the two of you are very beautiful, I'm going to have to say Stella." He said.

"Explain." Jenna grinned.

"Well, I don't know. Stella's got that look to her, seems like the kinda' girl that could definitely swing me around the room a little, y'know?" He asked. "As for how? I don't know. In my mind, it'd be a big fight for the dominance, if that makes sense."

"Oh, Jesus." Jason rubbed his face and laughed, "Okay, great. Great."

Jenna nudged Stella and winked.

Next question - Explain the thing you want most in life and why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back