• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Life Beneath Dreams

"Oh, honey, you think I'm the dominant one who can swing people around a room?" Stella laughed, bringing her knees up to her chest and blushing a deep red. "Keep dreaming. Or maybe find out."

Was she flirting? She didn't know, she just grinned widely and blushed again before covering her face with her hands. "Ah, Nolan!" She laughed, she couldn't stop for a while, and soon enough Elmore was laughing too, and Tate even let out a small chuckle. Yab... Well, he was grinning, but he didn't laugh. Not in the mood? Maybe his story wasn't as jokey as he tried to say, at the end.

Still.

Elmore picked this one.

"What do I want most in life, and why?" He folded the paper up after he read it and then shrugged.

"Uh... Jokey answer, to live a life of luxury parallel to the one I am living now and have hot girls live with me like the playboy mansion." He raised his eyebrows. "Serious answer, to not be as snooty as my parents, and... To be comfortable letting people in a lot more than they think they are in." He shrugged. "Part one is easily explained, my parents let money rule their lives. But that's okay. They try their best to not, but it does, and it stands out. The main thing is that they care, and they do it all for us. Or the luxurious lifestyle. They're probably jetting off to New York in about five hours." He laughed.

"And... The second part. Well. I put on a front. A lot more of a front than people know, at least. There's just not a lot that I've told people. I'm the jokey one, the big friend who always makes people feel better. But... Y'know." He shrugged.

"Aw. Elmo." Stella sighed, and she leaned her head on his shoulder for a moment.

"It's okay. I'm working on it."

The next question?

Who here would you kill, and why?

"Damn, buddy..." Jason said, reaching out and patting Elmore on the shoulder. "Well, you've got us. What could be better than that, right?" He smiled and winked, his mind flashing back to the talk they'd had outside earlier on. He couldn't expose anything to Elmore, not yet, but he was definitely going to sympathize. Life wasn't easy. Life really sucked at points, and sometimes it was the best people that got exactly what they didn't deserve. "The saddest people smile the brightest, I guess?" He smiled at him again and sighed. "We love you, man. Don't worry."

Jenna reached out and rubbed Elmore's knee from where she was sat, "Yeah, El." She agreed. "We've got your back."

Next question. Will took that one, typically. "Oh... Who would I kill and why?" He said, then looked at Nolan, "Well, buddy... It'd have to be you, I think. I guess now's a better time than any - Me and you never saw things on the same level. There's been points where you've been an outright prick to me, but then again, you can be like that with everyone. I guess for some time I didn't like that part of you, but..." He shook his head. "I think if I killed you I'd regret it after."

"Oh?" Nolan's gaze softened. "And why's that?" He asked.

"Because in reality? You ain't all bad." He said. "The past couple of days you've shown me that you're... Pretty reasonable." He nodded, "I know I've probably pissed you off, too. Said things I shouldn't have." He scratched his beard.

"Heh, only thing I'm pissed at is that you grow a better beard than me, bro." He winked.

"Yeah, well." He said.

"Hey." He held out a hand, "Sorry if you had the wrong idea. Sorry if that's the impression I left."

Will shook his hand, "Yeah, man."

"Trust a Canadian to say sorry." Jason said.

"Fuck off." Nolan laughed.

"That was nice, guys. Good on ya'." Jason nodded.

Next question...

If you woke up tomorrow and could be anyone and anything, who/what would you be and why?

Elmore smiled. “Don’t be soppy guys.” He smiled, and soon the attention was turned on Nolan and Will, the apology that I’m sure no one ever expected to happen. “Aw guys.” Elmore clapped his hands together and grinned. “It’s like I’m witnessing a marriage.”

Yab grinned. “I could cry, guys.”

Elmore laughed. “Now we just have to make everyone like you.” He poked Yab in the stomach.

“Don’t know what you’re talking about. Everyone loves me.”

“Uh huh, sure.” Stella laughed.

Because all of mine but Tate so far had answered, he was the one who reached into the hat and pulled out that question.

He thought for a moment, folding the piece of paper up and bringing his knees to his chest. “Uh... anyone but me.” He laughed. “Maybe...”. He pulled his sleeves over his hands. “I’ll go with a fat cat. They get fed and they eat because they’re hungry, with not a care in the world. And people like to stroke cats, especially fat cats. And they like the sun. A relaxed fat cat. Not the deepest question, thankfully.”

The next question to come out of the hat would be, ‘are you romantically attracted to anyone, if so, who?’

"I can dig that, but cats are dicks." Nolan said. "Can be, anyway. They walk in front of you while you're busy, lay across your arms, distract you, knock things off shelves and shit... Assholes, man, but they do have a good life. They just lay in the sun without a care in the world." He chuckled. "Fair enough, though." He smiled.

Jason nodded, "I wouldn't mind being a cat. Pretty neat." He said. "More of a dog guy myself, though." He shrugged.

Jason reached into the hat.

"Oh, shit." He said, clearing his throat. "I... Am I romantically attracted to anyone in here?" He looked around and laughed a little bit. "Heh, well... I..." He looked over at Jenna, whose eyes met with his.

Jason didn't say anything. He looked away and grinned, his cheeks red.

Jenna did the same, but, she had Nolan on one side of her, and Stella on the other.

"That answers that." Nolan said.

Next question. Talk about a time when a practical joke on a friend or family member went horribly wrong.

When Jason looked over at Jenna, Tate followed his eyes before realising who it was he was on about, and then looked away. Oh. How did he feel about that? Should he feel anything about that? He bit his lip. Damn. And no, he didn't have a crush on Jason. He wasn't jealous because of that. He was... Sort of jealous because he sort of had a crush on Jenna? He didn't know. But... That answered that.

Tate leaned back and rested his chin on his knees, in a tight ball. Closed body language.

Stella nudged Jenna and grinned, before reaching into the hat herself. "A practical joke? Oh, God!" She laughed. "I once tried to prank my dad by putting something in the soup he was cooking, it was this fake halloween eyeball or something, at the restaurant as well. Well, he ended up being really busy and didn't notice that there was a fucking eye in the soup, served it up, sent it out to this lady... She screamed bloody murder, it was horrific." Stella covered her face with her hands before sighing. "I was grounded, naturally, but that poor woman..."

"I think my dad secretly found it quite funny, but he just had to keep a straight face. I heard him laughing about it to my mum later on." She smiled.

The hat was passed around again and this time, the question in it was: 'describe your wettest of wet dreams.'

"Damn, that's rough. To think, if she actually swallowed that..." Jason shook his head. "That'd be a lawsuit right there, because she would have choked. To be fair, I'm honestly surprised that she didn't deliberately eat it, choke, and then make a claim out of it. People are shitty like that, after all." He chuckled, simply, and then he leaned back. He felt like sitting on the floor, so that's what he did. He shuffled forward and sat on the floor instead, leaning back against the couch.

Will picked the next question out, then he just laughed. He was laughing for a good long while, too. "Well, I for one can say that I've never actually had a wet dream, so, you've hit a boring one with me, I'm afraid." He said. "Though if I was to have one, it'd probably involve someone like... Cameron Diaz, a beach in the Bahamas, and a Pina Colada." He smirked, "I like blonde chicks, what can I say?" He asked, then shrugged, putting the question aside.

Next question...

What's the one thing people always misunderstand about you?

Yab picked up this one.

"Easy one here. What do people misunderstand about me?" He folded it up and placed it on the table. "That I'm a violent, mean asshole." He shrugged.

"Aren't you?" Elmore laughed.

"Well, I can be, there's a difference. I can be. But I'm not always so. I have a soft side." Yab smiled.

Next...

What's your most controversial opinion?

Jenna picked up that one, "Oh, controversial opinions. I love them." She said, "Well, this one sort of hits close to home for me, but... I think all of the 'awareness' shit that we have going on for just about everything, and all of the stuff like... I don't know. 'Insert word here' History Months are just stupid. It's not just with those - It's things like... Breast Cancer Awareness. At this point, who isn't aware of it? Diabetes Awareness. AIDS Awareness. And all the history months are just... Needless. They used to be good, but in my eyes, all they are now is a way of people making money. The woman who did the whole Breast Cancer Awareness thing has sued people in the past for using the same color of pink, I think. And History Months cause arguments. You're allowed Black History Month, but God forbid if you try and suggest a White History Month. That's racist, apparently. Straight History month is homophobic, and such... I just think it's stupid. All of the awareness, acceptance, things like that... Just raises people to be offended by anything and everything. Creates barriers between people where there doesn't need to be."

"And then there's all the scam behind it - the merchandise, the '0.05% of this donation goes to charity' stuff that they don't tell you about, all of the parades and big events that, ultimately, just bring in more and more money, which is seen very little by the people who actually need it. Prices of drugs for cancer have gone up, same for AIDS treatment... It's all linked together, if you ask me."

Jason nodded a few times, "Fair enough." He laughed.

"Damn, Jenna. You should be a politician." Nolan said. "I agree with you, though. We should be doing stuff to actually help what's being promoted - You'll find a lot of people that start these charities all live in mansions, that's the sad thing." He said. "It's not all as happy-go-lucky as people like to think."

"But what about charities like 'help the children' and all that?" Jason asked.

"Well..." Jenna sighed, "The ones about the kids in Ethiopia and all that? Footage of those kids is often years old. Some of the money may go to it, but, at the same time, it's lying to your face. It's why you should only donate to charities that don't whore themselves out on TV and all over the internet." She shrugged. "Just my opinion, though."

Next question.

What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone else? Physically or verbally.

Tate listened but said nothing. He didn't say that it was crucial for things like awareness events and such, he didn't say anything about it. ALS, Aids, Diabetes. Yeah, people know of them, but to truly understand and realise how much help was needed. He just kept his mouth shut.

"The best kinds of charities to donate to are grassroots charities." Tate mumbled.

"What's that?" Elmore asked, and Tate looked up.

"Oh, uh... Grassroots. They're purely run by volunteers. Strictly for the cause, that sort of thing."

"Oh. Fairs."

"That way, all the money goes to the cause, and not to the people doing the raising." He shrugged.

Elmore picked up this one.

"Christ? The worst thing I've done?" He laughed. "I stabbed Bird." He burst into laughter, and Stella made a shocked face at him. "Okay, okay, so I stabbed him with one of the uh, the barbecue spears, yeah, full on. He's got a huge scar on his shoulder. Legitimately, through the skin, deeply sunk in."

"What the fuck, Elmore!" Yab exclaimed.

"We were playing battle, and my weapon was... A lot sharper than a nine year old should be playing with." He laughed. "And Bird's shield was... Flimsy. So he got stabbed, and we had to go to the ER." He bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

The next question...

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?

"Uh-huh. Grassroots, things like that." Jenna nodded. "The only sort of 'awareness' thing I'll ever support is for Mental Health, because there's a lot of stigma about that. People think that every depressed person wants to die, and everyone who has schizophrenia is violent and dangerous. People don't understand that, so, awareness for that is definitely needed - but even that's beginning to go down the money-grab route, so... There's no winning, really. But at least there's genuine enough people out there trying to make a difference." She said.

Nolan picked up the next one.

"Five words to describe myself... Uh..." He thought for a moment. "I like to think I'm funny." He chuckled, "And... Shit, this is like a job interview." He thought again. "Loyal. Definitely loyal. Ambitious, outgoing, and..." He paused again. "I'd say wild, too. I get carried away at points." He said.

Next.

Tell everyone about one thing that your parents don't know about you.

Of course, Tate picked up the next one. “Um... tell everyone one thing your parents don’t know about you... okay.” He thought for a moment.

Avoid mental health. Avoid it.

He bit his lip. “My parents know almost everything but...”

“Uh... I am a lot more capable than they think.” He mumbled.

No one said anything, and Tate didn’t elaborate. The next question to be picked: ‘out of everyone in this room, who would be what in a horror movie (eg, villain, first to be killed etc)’

"Fair enough." Was all Nolan said. It was a vague answer, and some could see he struggled with the question ever so slightly. It made Nolan wonder, but he didn't press. There was no need to, ultimately. They were having a good time and there was no point on digging if he didn't want to further explain - that was one of their rules, after all.

Next question. Nolan took it.

"Okay, who would be what in a horror movie?" He said. "Yab, you're definitely the killer." He said. "Jason... I think you're too much of a bitch to really be the brawn, so-"

"Fuck you." He laughed.

"Let me finish - I think you'd be the guy who's got everything all figured out. All calm and stuff." He said. "The brains, basically. Tate, well, I think even in another dimension you guys would still be best friends, but, I think you'd be the quirky one that only a couple of people really, like, get, but you'd turn out to be one of the people who survived." He said. "Stella, I think you'd be the first to die, immediately followed up by Jenna."

"Ouch. Sexist much?" Jenna grinned.

"Totally. Nah, I think most killers - sexist or not - would view a woman as the easiest targets. Given the fact that you're all tiny in comparison to us, Stella would leave the group from the party or whatever to pee or something, then get stabbed to death. Like out of Scream." He said. "I think you'd both be pretty smart in that scenario, so, it's a shame you die - but I think Jenna would end up falling in love with the killer, not knowing he's the killer, then get killed mid-fuck or something."

Jenna blinked and looked away, her mouth hanging open.

"Oooooooooooo..." Said Jason and Will.

"I'm gong to pretend you didn't say that." Jenna laughed.

"I'm messing with you, but still." He reached out and nudged her, "Uh, let's see..." He said. "Elmore. You'd be the next to die saving someone else - You'd be the heroic jock that tries to fight the killer off." He said. "And actually, now that I think of it..." He said. "Jason, you'd probably end up getting cocky and dying right at the end."

"Thanks."

"Will, you're probably right after Elmore. You try and get revenge, or you walk home grieving and get ambushed. Quick death."

"Thank you." He nodded.

"Then there's me..." He said. "I'm either the guy who gets killed doing something really vain, like doing push-ups in front of the mirror or in the school gym after all the students have left, or I'm the one who's actually a sellout and's been working with the killer the whole time."

"Deep." Jason said. "So, who survives?"

"You and Tate, if you're not cocky. If you're cocky... You're dead, too."

"Heh, we should film this and see how it turns out." Jason chuckled.

Next question: Who is your favorite person from your family and why?

Everyone nodded along to the descriptions that Nolan gave of them.

"I'm the killer? Woah, stereotypes." He laughed. "Nah, I'm fine with that. I get to experiment fun ways to kill my victims."

"Dies first? Aw, man. Looks like I'm only ever peeing with someone right outside the door, from now on."

"Wait." Yab interjected. "So would that mean that Jenna falls in love with me? And I kill her mid fuck? Oh." He grinned, and winked at Jenna, but laughed.

Elmore laughed. "Sounds like me."

Overall, mine, at least, were pretty happy with their results. Especially...

"I survive? Fuck all y'all." Tate grinned widely, releasing his body posture ever so slightly, moving his legs down to just be crossed, and his hands in his lap.

Yab picked up the next question. "My favourite person in my family... Is probably, before he died at least, my grandfather. He was a really good man, every time he came over to visit my parents wouldn't argue for once, for appearance sake, but I always loved him as a kid for making that happen, and taking me to so many places." He shrugged. "Rest in piece."

Next.

What do you really believe in?

"Grandparents rock." Jason nodded, simply.

"Agreed." Jenna said.

Next question, Will decided to take that one. His last one was pretty boring, after all, as he couldn't really answer it.

"What do I really believe in? I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, be it big or small - and on top of that, what can go wrong, will go wrong." He said. "I don't know why. I guess with everything that's happened in my life it's hard to believe anything other than that about things happening. Some could call it denial, but... On the back of every negative, there's been a positive. If I'd never gone with my current foster parents, as rough as it can be with them, I never would have met any of you guys. And even though we've had some drama in the group over time, I think ultimately it's drawn us closer together. So yes, things do go wrong, but more often than not you see the positive side of it eventually, too." He said. "Sometimes it just takes a while to see it. To extend that, though, on the back of every positive, I think there's a negative as well. Some would say I'm a pessimist because I believe that." He chuckled. "But yeah."

Next question, If you were given a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do with it?

Everyone nodded along. Some may agree, some may disagree, but... at the same time, it was nice to hear someone’s opinions. To know what someone believed in was, in a way, really getting to know a person.

Stella picked up the next question, and thought before answering. “I think, maybe a couple hundred thousand would go into stocks. The right stocks, too, so I could continue to make money. And then I think I’d put some away for a college fund. Then some for the future. And whatever was left, buy a nice car, some nice clothes, something nice for mom n’ dad, that kinda thing.” She smiled.

“Boring. I’d jet off to Australia and never come back.” Elmore laughed.

“You could do that anyway, with your money. I guarantee you don’t need to worry about your college fund.” Stella laughed.

“True, but still. If you weren’t being practical, think of the most out there thing that you would do.”

“I’d... fuck, I don’t know. I’m happy with my choices.” She smiled.

“Smart lady.” Yab smiled.

The next question was: ‘what do you think about our current political situation (eg, the president, black lives matter, feminism)’.

Jason took the next one, "Oh, dear." He said. "Okay, I'll jump straight into this one - The president... Well, guy's a bit of an asshole. The things he wants to do could work, and I say that very lightly, but the way he's gone about it is impractical and stupid and it's just upsetting everyone across the world, more or less. I agree on cracking down on terrorism - heck, I agree with bombing the fuck out of the terrorist hide-outs in the Middle East, but the rest of his bullshit policies like... Buidling a wall on the border and banning every Muslim is the worst way to possibly go about doing anything about immigration and terrorism, so, overall? I'm not a fan. If we had Obama doing all this, he'd at least sit around and trash things for four years, get re-elected, and then do stuff for the next four like he did last time. Obama was a lit president, that's all I'm gonna' say." He laughed.

"Right... Now for the more controversial ones... Black Lives Matter is just..." He shook his head, "They're not much short of a terror group at this point, if I'm honest about my opinion on it all. Plenty of white people get shot by cops every single day, plenty of white guys get smacked up by the police - but the media doesn't give a shit about them. BLM has only become a thing because it's been driven by the media, and it's not ever something I'm going to support - they think that their way of getting a message across is by blocking ambulances carrying dying patients, or blocking other emergency vehicles or building up barricades on a highway. The thing is, when they get ran over in said situation, they're the ones at fault - but it obviously all comes back to rights. It doesn't have a place in modern society, I don't think. It's almost barbaric - even the dumbest people know that what they're doing isn't smart. One woman even wants to abolish the police altogether, for fuck's sake." He laughed and rubbed his face, "Just no."

"Another one, feminism - not a bad thing by any means, but the whole Third Wave 'all men are pigs' feminism is just a bit of a tumor on the face of the world. I agree in getting rights for young girls who are denied an education in the middle east and forced to marry men when they're only ten years old - I agree with that entirely. What I don't agree with is the 'if you don't accept me for who I am you're a sexist bigot' that a lot of clueless women - and even men - have decided to adopt just so they have something to complain about in their lives which are, in all reality, probably quite miserable and empty. Feminism doesn't mean what it used to because of people like that - now, when you say feminism, you think of all these weirdos that go around smearing themselves in fake blood or standing in the subway in their underwear to promote 'body positivity'. You don't think equal rights for people anymore, because modern-day feminism, thanks to the whole third wave thing, is no longer about getting equality for women, but instead about hating men. I'm about as egalitarian as they come - I don't care if your hair's green, you love men, or you're missing fingers; it's no skin off my back, but... All of this is just getting out of control." He said. "A lot of the core beliefs in feminism are misunderstood and misread, too - You've got too many people adopting them and spouting shit about them even though they know nothing about it. Bunch of kids on Tumblr crying about something that doesn't affect them in the slightest but like to think they know everything. A lot of all of these groups, even outside of that, are just... Wrong. Having a belief is great, but at least do your research, y'know?" He said.

"To finish the rant, the last thing I hate is how we're just raising a generation of snowflakes. No one can take a joke anymore. No one can deal with it if someone doesn't 'accept them'. No one can deal with their own feelings, and instead of sucking it up and moving on with your life like an adult, we're teaching people that you need to be offended and outraged, and if that's the case everyone has to know about it. It's wrong. It's like... There's a lot of news about colleges and universities doing all this 'safe space' stuff - Great, but university and all of that isn't meant to be a safe space. It's meant to be a place to kickstart your life as adult. You can't expect professors to axe part of a degree program just because it 'offends you' - If you think like that, go home for another year or two and come back." He sighed, "It's all going to crash down on our heads one day, all of that. Soon it'll be so ludicrous that we can't revert it, and that's what I'm most scared of, I think. Where the majority become a minority, where we lose all sense of control and all sense of responsibility. I'm scared for what sort of world my kids will grow up in. We've already adopted the 'cater for the minority and fuck everyone else' attitude in most places, so, I just wonder how bad it's going to get. But hey. That's life, I suppose."

As soon as Jason was finished, there was a round of applause that started with Elmore and chorused round the group, at least from my characters. When the applause concluded, Elmore spoke. “Now, I’m not saying I agree with everything that you said, I don’t, but you make really interesting points and arguments.”

“Same here. We all have different opinions, some controversial, but I can appreciate how you aren’t afraid to speak it. And, I mean, cos I know you, just because I think you’re wrong in some places, I know you’re not the type to take that to the grave and argue for centuries about one thing we don’t agree on.” Stella nodded.

“Overall, good speech.” Yab clapped.

Oh, how long had it been now? If we were being generous, I’d say around forty five minutes. Time for more games before Bird cane and the party started up again, but, also...

“I dunno about you guys, but... does anyone else wanna sort of get changed. Like I get that we’re in sweats n’ stuff, and that we’re comfy, but if we’re having a party, come on. We gotta dress nice, guys.” Elmore raised.

Stella mulled it over. “I did bring makeup and fancy clothes for a reason.”

"Uh-huh, I like to think we're all pretty reasonable here. It's easy to talk to you guys - and like I said, I don't care what people do or what they believe in. Doesn't make much difference to me - do what you please, the only time I'll ever really openly object to it is if it's completely unreasonable and biased, or if it brings harm to people who don't deserve it. Hence why religion is such a big topic for debate - Sure, love your religion and preach it, whatever, but don't force it on people, don't beat your kids for sinning and don't kill people in the name of god. That's just trouble." He shrugged, "Ah, well." He said.

Now, the suggestion of getting changed.

"Oh yeah, definitely." Jason nodded. "Would be nice to look at least somewhat presentable so we can roll out the red carpet for your buddy." He nodded, "We can't look sophisticated when we're all in lazy Sunday wear, can we?" He smirked.

“Not necessarily even for the red carpet, but I’m sure no one wants pictures of us on Facebook with our pyjamas on.” Elmore laughed.

“Or no makeup.” Stella mumbled. “I’m not opposed.”

“Right, so, let’s go.” Elmore clapped his hands together, and stood up, departing from the group which slowly disbanded, time to get changed and ready and whatnot. Everyone disappeared to their rooms and bathrooms and such, soon to get ready. It was only going to be a small amount of time until Bird got there, and then the party could really begin. Not that t hadn’t already began, but sitting around and getting drunk with loud music on and games and maybe even people ending up together...

It was going to be a fun two weeks.

Tate returned to his bedroom and rifled through his drawers. What was he gonna wear? Probably just slim fit jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt as he usually did. Yab was similar, skinny jeans and a leather jacket most likely, or whatever else he wore. Elmore... jeans and a t-shirt. God, boy dressing is boring. So much more fun to dress people like Finn, or Bird, or girls. Finn and Bird are going to potentially be very similar, in more than one way.

Stella, while getting ready in her room with Jenna, was choosing what to wear when she spoke. “So. Jason likes you.” She grinned. The door was shut, no one could be listening in.

-

As Elmore was getting dressed in his own room, there are probably going to only be three segments. Will is similar, I’m sure. Anyway, in Yab and Nolan’s room, a similar conversation was about to ensue. “Dude. I just had a thought. We can’t all get lucky these two weeks. There’s like two girls.” Yab groaned.

-

Tate sat down on the bed next to his clothing choices and glanced over at Jason. “So... The party begins truly then? Not that we haven’t been fucked all day.”

A fun two weeks indeed, and with them all parting ways and going back to their rooms, and yes, writing about clothes in general (unless it's someone like Finn) is boring. I've never enjoyed writing about clothes - whenever I do, I realize that every single character ends up dressing the way I'd dress if I had the choice, so, I don't like doing it for that reason - but Jason was going to play it cool tonight. Slim black jeans, a dark grey short-sleeved shirt (a button-up one, that is), and... Well, some black shoes, too. They wanted to look somewhat nice, didn't they? His hair was okay enough, too, but he stood there in the bedroom throwing a little bit of product in it and topping it off with some hairspray.

Jenna sat there on her bed putting a top on of some sort, but she let out a sudden laugh when Stella spoke, "Yeah." She said, looking at her feet. "I was quite surprised, but... I don't know." She said, "Jason's so hard to read. That was the only time he's ever made it... Y'know. Obvious." She shrugged. "He's a social butterfly but a closed book - it's weird. Like, you know he likes everyone here, but you don't know how much he likes them, right? Only exception is Tate. I don't know if me and you are secondary best friends to him or if we're just... People. Friends." She chuckled. "It's weird. I mean... He's cute, sure." She shrugged.

"I guess you're probably wondering if I like him back, right?" She asked, "And... Yeah, I suppose I do." She said, "I'm gonna' see where the nights take us, really. I don't want to assume things just yet."

--

"Well, it depends." Nolan fell back on his bed as he was buttoning up his shirt. "For one, you're under the impression that either of them would sleep with you in the first place..." He looked at him, but then he laughed, "I'm just kidding, bro, just kidding." He waved a hand, "Worst case scenario, you can flip over one of the guys and pretend they're a girl, if you want." He winked. He went quiet for a minute, but then looked back to him. "I'm sure we'll get some chances, bro. If things go stale, me and you can just go out and see what local wildlife's roaming the streets, right? That's one reason to take Jason's idea of the city, isn't it?" He asked.

--

"I should really be more careful with all the alcohol." He said, "But yeah, party begins here." He said, casually. "So, you got your eye on anyone tonight?" He asked. "Not that there's a crowd of people to choose from. But hey." He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back