• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Life as we know it.

DennisR

ADVENT
Aliens have infiltrated Earth, two humans have to fight their way through the alien bases to find intel on the heart of the alien main HQ and reclaim back their planet.

Driller was scouting around for any enemy movements. It's been several months since the aliens invaded earth.

"Oh those old stories. Oh yeah, their going to prob us." He said sarcastically. "I honestly think they are here to harvest the planet. They might take others to make them slaves for their work, but mostly likely they don't want us but rather the rock we live on."

''Probably'' Driller sighed. ''I wonder if that's really it...'' He saw something nearing their location. ''Head's up we got company''

Magnus quickly readied his mech and prepared to fight, he stayed hidden just in case for it would be a bad idea alret the whole army

(Yeah that's not helping, like what are the aliens doing)

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnus looked upon the army of extra terrestrials. They appeared to be searching for something. But what. "Do you think they are looking for something."

''It seems so..i wonder what tho..'' Driller began scanning their movements.

''Once we found their energy source we'll begin constructing our energy relay'' One of the aliens said.

"Then let's call for back up. What ever it is they are looking for we can't let them have it."

"So now what do we do, while we're waiting their getting closer to thier objective."

"I do, but I only get one blast before it must recharge for 5 minutes. And if you get hit by it won't be good."

Driller bit his lips. ''We don't really have a choice, if we don't do something they will get stronger''

"I got an idea, try and lure all 4 to this spot. If we do this right I could take out all of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back