• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Life and Death {Kasime & Krampus}

Haritin listened curiously to Jonil explain the good news, saying "Congrats on the marriage, even though I'm a tad late." He tilted his head at the mention of the farm, then laughed in amusement. "It's been doing well indeed, just like my family actually. We'd be happy to have you whenever you're able to come over."

Artin had to bite down on his tongue at Ahadi's response. Sure, he'd asked, but how dare the other boy rub the obvious in his face? He looked over at him upon being asked his own happenings, and he snorted. "Why would you care? You tossed me aside as soon as your father found you a better friend, I bet." He'd said it not angrily, but so stiffly, like he was struggling to hold back the anger he had boiling inside. Haritin had turned his head a bit in their direction, but said nothing. Artin shifted his blue orbs back to Ahadi when he spoke again, feeling a whole new wave of hurt. "If you had so much fun, then why didn't I hear from you past that day?" He turned away from Ahadi again and sped up his pace so he was no longer walking with him. His focus was now on their path ahead, which led the group into the commonings on the kingdom.

As stated before, they were there to speak with Bazeel about having some of their hard-to-even-find herbs, to have the plants made into whatever needed, mostly likely medicines and such. Haritin then spoke up, excusing himself to Jonil for a moment to say to Artin "I'm going to be a while you can go ahead with Debochos and have a look around. Just don't go getting into trouble, understand?" Artin huffed slightly, but answered "Okay." Without a second thought, he moved to depart from the group and head into the marketplace, though anywhere would be fine as long as Ahadi wasn't there. The Prince probably had to go sit in on the meeting or go hang around his friends anyway.

Artin's little brother whined though, reaching out to Ahadi as if he already missed him, even though they didn't know each other. Who knew what was going on in the child's mind though, Artin simply continuing on his way toward the marketplace.

Boop lol x3 Wished to continue this, but oh well. I enjoy rereading it, if you ever see this message Kasime

(Yess! I have been going through old roleplays for ideas and decided to check back on this site to read the ones I have on here, and I'm super happy you're still here. I'll reread it all tomorrow after class! (college season for me))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back