• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lichbane: Character Sheets

DemetrioMachete

Messiah of the New Night
Place an image for your character, here. Where it is center-aligned. Be sure to delete this text!
Name:

Race:

Physique: Describe your height, body type, and other distinguishing marks, here.

Class: What you do for a living. This will determine your set of skills. If you are a spellcaster, describe your spells, as well.

Equipment:
  • Use this bulleted list
  • To describe what you would
  • Be carrying on you
  • At the start of the roleplay.
Bio: Your character's history and such. Some necessary details, here. Regardless of who you are or were, you are now a resident of Dumstaden. People are only sent to Dumstaden when they have ensured that King Monstley or some other person of power has deemed you unfit to live properly. This could mean a lot of things, really. Were you a coward who dodged the draft into the King's army? Are you mentally or physically handicapped? Perhaps you're insane to the point where you can't function in normal society? One of these things must surely apply to you, or else you wouldn't be here, right? Take this space to also tell of why and how you became a citizen of Dumstaden.

Leitmotif: This is purely optional. Post a link to your character's musical theme, if one applies to them!

Last edited:
Important: Writing Prompts
The final piece of your CS to complete your application is the writing prompt. This is the first time I have asked for such a thing, but whatevs.

So, as for what your prompt will covers I would like for you to provide a small sort of introduction to who your character is, how they function in Dumstaden, as well as their reaction to the Eternal Moon curse, which, if you are uninformed, is a omen of a powerful Undead entering a certain area. Something your character will have witnessed as well, is King Monstley's four greatest knights quietly making their way into the deeper parts of Dumstaden, which you would have been warned not to venture into for fear of getting lost. If I had to set a minimum length, I guess 6 paragraphs sounds like it could cover all of that. Have fun, and no rush.

218372144519d9d1cf4b0aad60f92dfa--sasuke-sakura-sasuke-uchiha.jpg

• Name:
    Alyssa Schmidt
    Race:
    Elf
    Physique: 5'9", 150 lbs

There we go! I don't know for sure if the writing prompt is good now, but I did my best to take what I had and change it to being in character.

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete

Last edited:
After much *ahem* enigmatic contemplation (unibrow raise) I have decided to do this. Sexy kobold, lets go!
5465d9d0c5949f206595d98a9c9d00db.jpg

Introduction: Greetings. My full name is Vekosh L'ra Vembundrol. My entire name goes beyond the use of words in your common language, including many noises which you might find strange, but I will not include these as to not confuse you.
Race: It may not be obvious upon first glance, but I am a miracle of nature. A tribe of kobolds met a dragonborn community, and they had an alliance, proceeding to inter-marry and produce a generation of half kobolds. I am one of few remaining, but I will discuss this further in a different segment.
Age and lifespan: My current age upon writing this is thirty four of your years, I am unsure of how long I am expected to live, but having the blood of a dragonborn I would assume it is longer than most other races.
Gear: On my person I generally carry​
  • At least three days worth of silverfish.
  • A shortsword
  • A scimitar
  • Two hard leather wrist braces
  • Specially fitted leather coverings, for areas of my body where my skin is the weakest.
  • Four flasks of water
  • A pouch of coins
  • Twenty feet of rope
  • Two spare changes of clothes
  • A shortbow
  • A quiver containing fifteen arrows
  • A set of cooking equipment, including a means of lighting a fire.​
Bio: So, you ask me of my story? Well, allow me to begin where my life began, as a hatchling. I was chosen to be sent to a nearby city to live amongst the other races. Humans, elves, dwarves, what have you, during a time when my hometown was under atgack by a group of radical paladins on a quest to purge the land of lizard folk. I was one of few to escape and believe that my hometown has been eradicated. The only familiar face that accompanied me was my mentor, an old female who took kindly to me and showed me how to hunt and cook. She worked perilously so that I could be provided with a rather expensive education, and it is because of her that I have become the woman of many talents that I am today. However, growing up was not easy and I tried to hide my face from many, except for perhaps one or two people who did not treat me like a wild beast. Unfortunately, nowadays the government is not as inclusive as the few friends I had met growing up. I have been cast out to this wretched place after the bigoted ruler of this land decided there was no place for my kind, and my old caretaker was slaughtered as she refused to go with the men who were to take us away.

Writing prompt: Vekosh came home to her small house just outside of the town, carrying the carcass of a deer over her back. She plopped it down onto the large table in the front room, and called our for her caretaker, who had raised her, whom she now took care of. "I have returned from the hunt K'tock. I'm prepared to cut and preserve the animal. How do you wish for me to prepare it?" The old woman responded, "it doesn't matter Vekosh, I'm sure it will be wonderful." As vekosh cut the deer into meal-sized portions, she heard a large banging on the door. "I will answer the door.", she said. She opened the door to find four men wielding various weapons, bearing the symbol of the king. "By order of the king, you will be taken from your home and moved to Dumstaden. You will not resist, and you will leave immediately." They stepped past Vekosh, and one grabbed her and bound her by the wrists beforehand she could react. The others attempted to take her caretaker, K'tock, but she resisted and injured one of the men, who then plunged his blade through her neck. "Now, I said there will be no resistance. Continue on".
Vekosh continued on, and was thrown precariously into a small locked cage in the back of a wagon able to fit four more humanoids. Upon her arrival she received many looks from bystanders and her bindings were cut. The soldiers then left, and Vekosh was meant to fit in with these madmen and criminals.
It took some time, but she found comfort in a small shack where she could practice her skills in solitude, but when the town was cloaked in an eternal darkness, she had an eeerie feeling of dread, and knew nothing good would come of it. After one full day of the darkness had passed, she came out of her shack and entered the town, trying to find and seeds to the mysterious darkness.
(If this is horrible, please let me know and I'll completely re-write it. Half of this was written super later at night (early in the morning) and my ability to step back and review what I've written and judge whether it's shit or not I'd basically nonexistent)
Leitmotif:

Last edited:
After much *ahem* enigmatic contemplation (unibrow raise) I have decided to do this. Sexy kobold, lets go!
5465d9d0c5949f206595d98a9c9d00db.jpg

Greetings. My full name is Vekosh L'ra Vembundrol. My entire name goes beyond the use of words in your common language, including many noises which you might find strange, but I will not include these as to not confuse you.
It may not be obvious upon first glance, but I am a miracle of nature. A tribe of kobolds met a dragonborn community, and they had an alliance, proceeding to inter-marry and produce a generation of half kobolds. I am one of few remaining, but I will discuss this further in a different segment.
My current age upon writing this is thirty four of your years, I am unsure of how long I am expected to live, but having the blood of a dragonborn I would assume it is longer than most other races.
On my person I generally carry​
  • At least three days worth of silverfish.
  • A shortsword
  • A scimitar
  • Two hard leather wrist braces
  • Specially fitted leather coverings, for areas of my body where my skin is the weakest.
  • Four flasks of water
  • A pouch of coins
  • Twenty feet of rope
  • Two spare changes of clothes
  • A shortbow
  • A quiver containing fifteen arrows
  • A set of cooking equipment, including a means of lighting a fire.​
So, you ask me of my story? Well, allow me to begin where my life began, as a hatchling. I was chosen to be sent to a nearby city to live amongst the other races. Humans, elves, dwarves, what have you, during a time when my hometown was under atgack by a group of radical paladins on a quest to purge the land of lizard folk. I was one of few to escape and believe that my hometown has been eradicated. The only familiar face that accompanied me was my mentor, an old female who took kindly to me and showed me how to hunt and cook. She worked perilously so that I could be provided with a rather expensive education, and it is because of her that I have become the woman of many talents that I am today. However, growing up was not easy and I tried to hide my face from many, except for perhaps one or two people who did not treat me like a wild beast. Unfortunately, nowadays the government is not as inclusive as the few friends I had met growing up. I have been cast out to this wretched place after the bigoted ruler of this land decided there was no place for my kind, and my old caretaker was slaughtered as she refused to go with the men who were to take us away.

Vekosh came home to her small house just outside of the town, carrying the carcass of a deer over her back. She plopped it down onto the large table in the front room, and called our for her caretaker, who had raised her, whom she now took care of. "I have returned from the hunt K'tock. I'm prepared to cut and preserve the animal. How do you wish for me to prepare it?" The old woman responded, "it doesn't matter Vekosh, I'm sure it will be wonderful." As vekosh cut the deer into meal-sized portions, she heard a large banging on the door. "I will answer the door.", she said. She opened the door to find four men wielding various weapons, bearing the symbol of the king. "By order of the king, you will be taken from your home and moved to Dumstaden. You will not resist, and you will leave immediately." They stepped past Vekosh, and one grabbed her and bound her by the wrists beforehand she could react. The others attempted to take her caretaker, K'tock, but she resisted and injured one of the men, who then plunged his blade through her neck. "Now, I said there will be no resistance. Continue on".
Vekosh continued on, and was thrown precariously into a small locked cage in the back of a wagon able to fit four more humanoids. Upon her arrival she received many looks from bystanders and her bindings were cut. The soldiers then left, and Vekosh was meant to fit in with these madmen and criminals.
It took some time, but she found comfort in a small shack where she could practice her skills in solitude, but when the town was cloaked in an eternal darkness, she had an eeerie feeling of dread, and knew nothing good would come of it. After one full day of the darkness had passed, she came out of her shack and entered the town, trying to find and seeds to the mysterious darkness.
(If this is horrible, please let me know and I'll completely re-write it. Half of this was written super later at night (early in the morning) and my ability to step back and review what I've written and judge whether it's shit or not I'd basically nonexistent)​
Okay, so.. here we go. Review.

While this is not a complaint, only your writing prompt had to be in character. If all of it is in character, it appears less organized, you know?

Everything else you have here is fine.

Okay, so.. here we go. Review.

While this is not a complaint, only your writing prompt had to be in character. If all of it is in character, it appears less organized, you know?

Everything else you have here is fine.
I just like to write my character sheets like that since it's a little more creative and seems more fun and less dull to write. (And hopefully to read)

AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd All I will say is this: if you can make your thing look a little more organized, maybe label some things, your character will be accepted. Just a few minor touches so I know what I am looking at, yeah?

Character Sheet

Jak Reeve

• Basic Info:Name: Jak Reeve (Pronounced Ju-a-q like Jacque not like J-a-k like Jack)
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 175lb
    Height: 6'4
    Physique: Tall with an average build with some muscle
    Class: Pyromancer
    Disability: Epilepsy that causes seizures which results in uncontrollable flames

Last edited:
Im done, It would be helpful If I had some feedback though. If there is anything you want me to change just notify me.
This is very well organized. You are accepted as far as I am concerned, but first some minor details, as well as a question or two.

So, the one thing I saw wrong in the writing prompt, which is all fine, otherwise, is that no one except the highest authorities in the Snuskig Church would know the Predikant's real name, for when a Predikant is chosen, they abandon that name and it is forever removed from their identity, as they now live on as the Predikant. So the main antagonist technically is not Skire Krowe. He is the Lich, as in his own point of view, he has no other name or title with which to address himself by, because he abandoned the name Skire Krowe, and resigned from his position as Predikant. It's a minor detail, so no need to edit it out.

Now as for my questions.

What exactly is Jak's debilitating flaw? He wouldn't be sent to Dumstaden without one.

May I re-use your BBcode format for later use?

Ok thanks, I shall edit my characters reaction to edit out the Liches name, Would he know that the Lich was the Predikant? Also I will add something a bit more debilitating as a flaw for Jak. Thanks for the feedback

Character sheet

Vynne Aegis

• Basic Info
    Name: Vynne Aegis
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'11
    Physique: Relatively thin, and lacking in muscle mass.
    Class: Sorcerer, capable of effortlessly casting all basic and a few intermediate spells. He specializes in body augmenting spells, particularly Fall Control, which allows him to endure harsh falls with minimal to no damage.

Character sheet

Vynne Aegis

• Basic Info
    Name: Vynne Aegis
    Race: Human
    Height: 5'11
    Physique: Relatively thin, and lacking in muscle mass.
    Class: Sorcerer, capable of effortlessly casting all basic and a few intermediate spells. He specializes in body augmenting spells, particularly Fall Control, which allows him to endure harsh falls with minimal to no damage.

Nice leitmotif.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back