• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

liberateme

ABOUT

S'up, what's good? I'm lib (she/her or they/them) and I'm looking for people to RP with. Right now I'm really craving any fandom OC roleplays!! We can play either OC and OC, or OC and canon, I just want to write some stuff with my characters. Also open to AUs!

• I'm good with onsite (threads or DMs) or discord!
  • I don't really go for romance but I'm open to writing it. I like every gender combo for pairings (including NB characters) though I'm the least experienced with MxM. I'm okay with OCxOC and CanonxOC, but CCxCC depends on the pair for me. I'm tentatively okay with crossover pairs too.
  • My timezone is EST! My schedule is sporadic, but when I'm very into the RP I can go up to multiple posts per day. I might miss out on a few days here and there, but this does not mean that I have ghosted you or abandoned the RP.
  • I'd consider myself a literate writer. I prefer to write in third person past tense. I tend to stick to a couple paragraphs on average, but I will match you if you go longer. I don't write purple prose, but I do like introspection and setting the scene.
  • I like talking OOC! It keeps my investment up and I love throwing ideas back and forth, talking about our characters, and what sort of story beats and twists we can come up with.
  • If I use face claims or stuff like picrew, I use them temporarily for a basic visual idea of how the character looks. You can do whatever with yours or not have any visual refs at all, I have 0 preference

GUIDELINES
  • I'm 20, so I would prefer to RP with people older than 18 (if you're an older 17 it's whatever). I just feel more comfortable with people closer to my age.
  • I'd like to write with people who can do one to three paragraphs if necessary, people who write longer are fine too. If you're struggling to write something long that's fine, I'd rather we move the scene along than have to think of filler sentences.
  • I don't mind writing more characters and steering things along, but be open to picking up more than just your main if it starts getting overwhelming
  • For ghosting, I don't care too much if you want to dip. If you lose interest, just send me a quick goodbye so I know that things are done with. I like this stuff to be fun and stress-free, you don't need to tell me why if you don't want to.

🖐- means that I've already made OC(s) for this! I'll also probably be open to making more to suit a specific RP idea
👊- means that I don't have anything, but am open to making one for an RP. It might take a minute to get the ball rolling, though

Bolded are ones I'm really interested in rping. I might not remember a couple of these too well so I might have to brush up. If I don't have something listed, feel free to ask if I've watched/read/whatever it before

• 🖐CHAINSAW MAN
  • 🖐DOROHEDORO
  • 🖐FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES
  • 🖐POKEMON
  • 🖐MY HERO ACADEMIA
  • 👊JUJUTSU KAISEN
  • 👊MASS EFFECT (Trilogy or Andromeda - haven't finished latter yet)
  • 👊DARK SOULS
  • 👊YAKUZA SERIES (Up to 3 - in the middle of playing 4)
  • 👊NIER SERIES

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back