• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Librarium of Creation [Perma-Thread]

RitualDeadlyf

Forget It, Shoot Me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
png_20230305_091253_0000-png.1070146

Thank you for checking out this thread, and at the very least admiring the banners. This is a perma-thread that will just remain in my signature with all my current ideas, characters, cravings, and overall information about myself. As you go through the books of this librarium, you'll notice things are categorized by genre to help direct you to your interests. If you are into fantasy only, there will be a category just for that so you don't have to scroll through other logs that don't pertain to your interests. This thread will grow over time as these "books" gain new pages, so please don't hesitate to check back occasionally. Some characters may be listed as "retired" and are no longer available to request for RP. While this is a 1x1 thread, if you see someone or something that you think would be great for your Group RP or want to create a Group RP out of it, let me know. I will determine if I'm interested. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some things to tend to.

png_20230305_094725_0000-png.1070150

• Chapter One: About Me
    Chapter Two: Posting Expectations
    Chapter Three: Topics of Interest
    Chapter Four: Locations

png_20230305_111202_0000-png.1070159

Names are links to their Google Documents
Characters may or may not have full histories.​

• Amaria
    • Freshly created character with much to discover. She is a fairy with a traumatic past, however, must not let it get in her way when it comes to repairing the balance of the world.
    Fusae Tomoko
    • The Princess of Canine Warriors who's duty is to recruit fallen warriors to embody various of canines to defeat evil. She is part of the Inu-Yakai and must find truth in the past before confronting the future.

png_20230305_132942_0000-png.1070222

• This section is for plot ideas and writing samples but does not mean these are the only things I am interested in.

Amaria X OC
    • Lost Interest
    • The world has become extremely unbalanced with the Earth going through some tough global events. Amaria believes it has something to do with the spirits known as Oro who represent the living things on Earth. Each tree, flower, animal, and so forth carries an Oro. She is tasked to help restore the balance by solving some of the large issues known among the Oro. However, can she do it alone? OC, while may not believe a similar ideology or know what an Oro is, is too, tasked with looking into the matters of the imbalance. Can OC work with Amaria to repair the world, while healing her heart? Or die trying?

Hellia X OC
    • Being born from the blood of the Bishop, they have fallen into a deep sleep for many of years. One day Garmr, the protector of Hel, arrives to awaken the descendant of Hel. Hellia has no memory or understanding of who they may be. OC has plenty of opportunities to shape Hellia's life and guide her on the right path or lead her down a dark one. (Plot will develop based on OC)
    Fusae X OC
    • OC is a warrior in Japan that has fallen either naturally or from conflict. Fusae approaches you at your final moments and offers a chance to continue living... in the form of a Canine Warrior. Together, you must not only find the remainder Canine Warriors, but defeat demons to attempt to bring some sort of peace in the world. However, Fusae knows she must soon face her father. Will you assist her in slaying the Emperor of Japan or remain loyal under the falsehood of her father?

Last edited:
New Character Added - Fusae Tomoko
New Plot Idea Added

Based on old day Japan and old tales.

Added "Writing Samples"
Added Short Story; The Deserts of Hell: "Again".

Added new character category: "Realistic"

Added new character: Selma Bennu Talibah

Normad desert traveler who fights for survival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back