• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Liber8 - OOC

NUSKI NUSKI
Actually, due to unforeseen circumstances, I'll have to drop out of this roleplay. Sorry for such of a short notice.
Truly unfortunate, I was looking forward to your character. :xFfrown:

Jakiro Jakiro Any idea when your first character will be done? No pressure but I want to get a time frame for when I should begin the roleplay.

Truly unfortunate, I was looking forward to your character. :xFfrown:

Jakiro Jakiro Any idea when your first character will be done? No pressure but I want to get a time frame for when I should begin the roleplay.

In an hour or two. Working on my character right now and I'm just starting to write his bio atm. I have a question though, do large gangs and crime syndicates still exist in this world, or have they gone irrelevant because of the Section Leaders? I have a Punisher-esque character in mind sooo yeah.

In an hour or two. Working on my character right now and I'm just starting to write his bio atm. I have a question though, do large gangs and crime syndicates still exist in this world, or have they gone irrelevant because of the Section Leaders? I have a Punisher-esque character in mind sooo yeah.
Oi. Stay away.

Yeah they do.

Bio's a WIP, though by now its halfway done. Just need a little shut eye then I'll finish it later in the day.

Writing opening post right now. Sheppard will be recruiting those in Section 2 first. It will be Mingyu and Ashley, then Noir. The first post will not be Sheppard picking you up. It will be a few posts in, so just specify where you are and what you're doing ;)

I'll tag you all when I'm done.

At what point in time will our characters be contacted? Alexandria won't be doing anything exciting until then, unless someone else's character gets involved with her.

Edit: Just saw the post a few above this about Section 2 first. :) Woopsies.

At what point in time will our characters be contacted? Alexandria won't be doing anything exciting until then, unless someone else's character gets involved with her.

Edit: Just saw the post a few above this about Section 2 first. :) Woopsies.
I'm so sorry, I didn't even see this! Sometimes the notification system can get weird. Yes, Sheppard will all get to you eventually but even when I say that it seems a bit unsettling and when you think about it could take time for some people. Artyom ( Romani Romani ) for example is the only one in Section 3 so I was wondering if you guys would prefer if every time Noah picked you guys up, we would timeskip to the next person. Or we can just take the time and wait for the flights in between etc.The way it's going to work is that Noah will be tasked with getting all of you then you will all meet Sheppard before the first time before trying to convince you to join. Afterwards, he would ask for your help to free Krell and Kaya.

Just in case some people don't get this:
Jakiro Jakiro FabulousTrash FabulousTrash LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

I'm fine with waiting. I'll probably make another post or two showing Alexandria's current situation before Sheppard ever gets to Section 4.

I'm so sorry, I didn't even see this! Sometimes the notification system can get weird. Yes, Sheppard will all get to you eventually but even when I say that it seems a bit unsettling and when you think about it could take time for some people. Artyom ( Romani Romani ) for example is the only one in Section 3 so I was wondering if you guys would prefer if every time Noah picked you guys up, we would timeskip to the next person. Or we can just take the time and wait for the flights in between etc.The way it's going to work is that Noah will be tasked with getting all of you then you will all meet Sheppard before the first time before trying to convince you to join. Afterwards, he would ask for your help to free Krell and Kaya.

Just in case some people don't get this:
Jakiro Jakiro FabulousTrash FabulousTrash LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Unless someone wants to come to Russia, I wouldn't mind moving Artyom to Germany or China

Also, I think LoneSniper is waiting for a reply. My last exam is tomorrow so after that, the extra info link we be available
I prefer to wait for two others to post before I do, keeps it from becoming just 2 people back and fourth

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum don't wanna be a pain in the ass but in your post are you referring to Section 4's Section Knight? Blue is the strongest among them so he would have probably given you some injuries as well but it doesn't really matter for now. Also what city are you in because Section 4 is next

Beijing!

Yes, She had sustained injuries, but it's been awhile since the encounter, and she's had time to recover enough for her to do day to day activities and such. I think my CS says a year since then. Being the agile lil ninja she is she managed to avoid any life threatening injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back