• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LGBTQAP+ Summer Camp Character Sheet

Greekgeek1213

Arrow Ace Aro Ace
Hi campers! Here's the form you need to fill out to be registered for the summer camp (A.K.A the character sheet for the RP). If you have any questions let me know!

Name:
Nickname (if any):
Romantic Orientation:
Gender Identity:
Preferred Pronouns:
Clothing Preference:
Looks:
Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birth mark, etc.):
Personality (at least one paragraph, please!):
Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!):
Camper or Counselor?:
Extra Info:

Announcement: I'm looking for at least one more counselor so that we may have three in total
Counselor List (so far): Jamie Vincent (Me), Howard Highland (billthesomething)

Main RP: Click Here!
OOC Chat: Click Here!
Meetings Page: Click Here!

Last edited:

Name: Jamie Vincent

Nickname (if any): J

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Romantic Orientation: Aromantic

Gender Identity: Demi Female

Preferred Pronouns: She, her

Clothing Preference: Anything that's comfortable (sweatshirts, t-shirts, leggings, sweatpants, sneakers, etc.)

Looks: Medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, light skin that gets tan during the summer, five feet tall

Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birth mark, etc.): Tattoo of a music note on her shoulder
40a0ec058e4963b927b3d450ca51221c.jpg

Link to pic of tattoo above: Click Here!

Personality (at least one paragraph, please!): Jamie is the kind of kid who tries her best to make the world around her a better place for everyone, whether it is by cracking a joke, or listening to a story, or just being there for people. She's been known to be called the "Match Maker" and "Unlicensed Therapist" in her friend group, as she's the one to talk to when you need to know how to get the girl/guy/etc. or when you need help for something. On top of that, she gets great grades in school and is a total geek. She's also terrible with street-smarts and will forget things sometimes, but will usually remember big things and, for some reason, the smallest of details. You'll usually see to-do lists on her cabin wall for that specific reason. Basically, a nice goody-two-shoes (demi) girl that rarely ever gets mad and is the "mom" of any friend group.

Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!): Jamie was born, raised, and still lives in the same small town in New Hampshire. She has a loving family of four (mom, dad, her, and little sis). During her early school years, she'd be bullied for the little things most people get bullied on- mostly for her ADD and being the outcast. But that didn't bring her down, as she knew things would get better for her later on.And she was right! Starting with middle school and onwards, she became better and better at academics and made lots of close friends in high school, with many of them being apart of the LGBT+ community.

It was during her first relationship, though, that everything changed for her. After dating a boy for about six months, she decided that enough was enough, and that six months was too long to wait for romantic/sexual feelings to be felt. She broke up with the boy, which caused some minor problems that were easily taken care of, and she found out through her friends that there were the terms asexual and aromantic. Since then, Jamie has been an avid community member and has made sure to be up-to-date with many of the orientation and identity terms as well as the news around America.

Another fact about her is that she has always loved the idea of going to a summer camp, even though her parents could never afford for her to go. So, when she graduated high school, she made it a goal to become a counselor and work with kids. and when she heard about a new LGBTQAP+ Summer Camp, with cabins and a lake and everything, she couldn't help herself but to join in and become an employee there!

Camper or Counselor?: Counselor

Extra Info:
*Can sign in ASL
*Allergic to deer hair
*Makes the best s'mores in the entire universe
*Will squeal in delight if she sees a turtle/tortoise or a frog​

Last edited:

• R A C H E L- R O L L I N S
    dbca47eb2db2f9bd35343abd3114d5e4.png

tumblr_o4ecb1qfWN1v1dyl1o1_500.gif

name: Rachel Daya Rollins

nickname: Rach

sexual orientation: Pansexual

romantic orientation: Panromantic

pronouns: she/her

giphy.gif

hair: Light Brown

eyes: Dark Brown

height: 5'6

weight: 156

style
    ////

body mods: Slim with a bit curves

scars/birthmarks: Beauty mark on her neck

large.gif

personality
    Rachel have grew up in a hard life with an abusive father she realized that she has to be very protective over herself and insecure about her body because of the scars on her back. Due to the acts that happen at home she became a trouble marker at school to embarrasses her father for what type of daughter he had. Deep down in her heart, even though she has a whole brunch of anger problems and daddy issues she still is very loving and kin to her friends and understanding of what other people problems are instead of not only hers. She is a risk taker when she is making hard decisions for herself no matter what the causes are. She can be irresponsible for her actions when getting hung over on her couch or drinking an driving.

giphy.gif

camper or consular?: Camper

backstory: wip

family: wip

extra:wip

superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.gif
    superthumb.jpg

Last edited:

• R A C H E L- R O L L I N S
    dbca47eb2db2f9bd35343abd3114d5e4.png

tumblr_o4ecb1qfWN1v1dyl1o1_500.gif

name: Rachel Daya Rollins

nickname: Rach

sexual orientation: Pansexual

romantic orientation: Panromantic

pronouns: she/her

giphy.gif

hair: Light Brown

eyes: Dark Brown

height: 5'6

weight: 156

style
    ////

body mods: Slim with a bit curves

scars/birthmarks: Beauty mark on her neck

large.gif

personality
    Rachel have grew up in a hard life with an abusive father she realized that she has to be very protective over herself and insecure about her body because of the scars on her back. Due to the acts that happen at home she became a trouble marker at school to embarrasses her father for what type of daughter he had. Deep down in her heart, even though she has a whole brunch of anger problems and daddy issues she still is very loving and kin to her friends and understanding of what other people problems are instead of not only hers. She is a risk taker when she is making hard decisions for herself no matter what the causes are. She can be irresponsible for her actions when getting hung over on her couch or drinking an driving.

giphy.gif

camper or consular?: Camper

backstory: wip

family: wip

extra:wip

superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.gif
    superthumb.jpg

Awesome! I'll let everyone know when we can start the RP, but for now just wait and know that you've been accepted :)

Name: Howard Highland
Nickname (if any): The Quartermaster, Howey, The Solo Hetero
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Heterosexual
Clothing Preference: A mixture Leather, Denim & Flannel, Is almost always seen dressed in a pair of denim jeans
Looks: Howey is a Caucasian man who stands at 7'1 and isn't necessarily Outright Ugly, but he's far from being someone who would be considered handsome in any sense of the word. With a face that looks like he's been through the ringer more than a few times, with a Broken Nose, Permanent Bruises, and most notable of his numerous facial damage is the eight ball fracture of his right eye, which causes said eye to appear coal black. instead of the normal green color his left eye sports. he tries to hide the majority of his bruises behind his thick beard. He's often seen smoking from a tobacco pipe that hangs between his lips
Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birthmark, etc.):
armor-chain-tattoo-for-men-full-sleeve.jpg
Personality (at least one paragraph, please!): Howey has something of a no shit attitude, always appearing as if he could give less of a two shit about how people view him or treat him. But while this is somewhat true, Howey cares very much about the campers, often taking his time to chat with those who seem distressed. And he likes to act as something of an Aloof Older Brother towards these campers.

Howey can also come off as rather vulgar with his constant swearing and usages of some rather seemingly insulting nicknames for the campers
Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!): W.I.P
Extra Info: Can Play the Guitar
Mainly handles the physical activities at the camp, with music being the only creative activity he does solo

Last edited:
e36f0529acd510fe007d8ba7a0fdbf48.png

Name: Miya
Nickname (if any):
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Romantic Orientation: biromantic
Gender Identity: Female
Preferred Pronouns: she
Clothing Preference: anything plaid
Looks: long curly brown hair, looks good in everything she wears,does,/ light brown eyes, height-5 foot 3,skinny but not too skinny.
Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birth mark, etc.): she has angle wings on her lefts side of her back
Personality (at least one paragraph, please!):She is fun and geeky and weird all at the same time. she loves youtube videos and anime shows. She loves communicating with people. She is very sweet and fun to be around she has lots of friends. She bisexual. But she keeps that thought in her head. She supports her friends backs and she makes her friends right at home. She does her homework and gets her classwork done on time as best she can in school. If she is not at school is is watching her youtube videos or watching her fav anime show. She hangs out with all her friends and not just one at a time she hangs out with all.
Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!): When she was younger she could not make any friends, she was sweet to people but she did not get a reaction back. That ended at the end of 6th grade. But some of her classmates bullied her for the way she liked weird things such as anime. She had a very strong feeling inside. She told herself that she would not make any friends ever. At the start of 8th grade she had a conversation with one of her classmates and they really had a good time with each other and miya found out that she was Bisexual too. They became good friends.Then at the end out 8th grade Miya made more friend that had the same personality that Miya can agree with.
Camper or Counselor?: Camper
Extra Info: Miya like the colors in the rainbow besides pink. Miya likes the autumn season and she likes pasta.

e36f0529acd510fe007d8ba7a0fdbf48.png

Name: Miya
Nickname (if any):
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Romantic Orientation: biromantic
Gender Identity: Female
Preferred Pronouns: she
Clothing Preference: anything plaid
Looks: long curly brown hair, looks good in everything she wears,does,/ light brown eyes, height-5 foot 3,skinny but not too skinny.
Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birth mark, etc.): she has angle wings on her lefts side of her back
Personality (at least one paragraph, please!):She is fun and geeky and weird all at the same time. she loves youtube videos and anime shows. She loves communicating with people. She is very sweet and fun to be around she has lots of friends. She bisexual. But she keeps that thought in her head. She supports her friends backs and she makes her friends right at home. She does her homework and gets her classwork done on time as best she can in school. If she is not at school is is watching her youtube videos or watching her fav anime show. She hangs out with all her friends and not just one at a time she hangs out with all.
Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!): When she was younger she could not make any friends, she was sweet to people but she did not get a reaction back. That ended at the end of 6th grade. But some of her classmates bullied her for the way she liked weird things such as anime. She had a very strong feeling inside. She told herself that she would not make any friends ever. At the start of 8th grade she had a conversation with one of her classmates and they really had a good time with each other and miya found out that she was Bisexual too. They became good friends.Then at the end out 8th grade Miya made more friend that had the same personality that Miya can agree with.
Extra Info: Miya like the colors in the rainbow besides pink. Miya likes the autumn season and she likes pasta.

Hey sis! You're accepted! :D

Name: Howard Highland
Nickname (if any): The Quartermaster, Howey, The Solo Hetero
Sexual/Romantic Orientation: Heterosexual
Clothing Preference: A mixture Leather, Denim & Flannel, Is almost always seen dressed in a pair of denim jeans
Looks: Howey is a Caucasian man who isn't necessarily Outright Ugly, but he's far from being someone who would be considered handsome in any sense of the world. With a face that makes him look like he's been through the ringer more than a few times, with a Broken Nose, Permanent Bruises, and most notable of his numerous facial damage is the eight ball fracture of his right eye, which causes said eye to appear coal black. instead of the normal green color his left eye sports. he tries to hide the majority of his bruises behind his thick beard. He's often seen smoking from a tobacco pipe that hangs between his lips
Extra Features (tattoo, freckles, birthmark, etc.):
armor-chain-tattoo-for-men-full-sleeve.jpg
Personality (at least one paragraph, please!): Howey has something of a no shit attitude, always appearing as if he could give less of a two shit about how people view him or treat him. But while this is somewhat true, Howey cares very much about the campers, often taking his time to chat with those who seem distressed. And he likes to act as something of an Aloof Older Brother towards these campers.

Howey can also come off as rather vulgar with his constant swearing and usages of some rather seemingly insulting terms used in referring to the campers sexualities (Phrases include Twink, Fairy)
Bio (at least one larger paragraph or two smaller ones, please!): W.I.P
Extra Info:
Sorry, but I have to ask that your character doesn't smoke (clean and healthy camp site, after all!) and that there be no insulting terms thrown at the campers based on their orientations/identities. This camp if founded on acceptance and respect, so we can't have insults like that here. And swearing, as long as it's kept at a minimum, is fine, but in the RP please bleep them out with asterisks (ex: B****!)

Also, once I find another counselor (or I can play as two if need be, but hopefully not cause that'd be awkward), we can discuss some camp things like activities and which counselor is in charge of which cabin :)

Sorry, but I have to ask that your character doesn't smoke (clean and healthy camp site, after all!) and that there be no insulting terms thrown at the campers based on their orientations/identities. This camp if founded on acceptance and respect, so we can't have insults like that here. And swearing, as long as it's kept at a minimum, is fine, but in the RP please bleep them out with asterisks (ex: B****!)

Also, once I find another counselor (or I can play as two if need be, but hopefully not cause that'd be awkward), we can discuss some camp things like activities and which counselor is in charge of which cabin :)
He smokes in secret. Also, he calls them using insulting terms as his way to desensitize them to such cheap insults like Fairy or Twink. He loves them as if they were his little siblings

He smokes in secret. Also, he calls them using insulting terms as his way to desensitize them to such cheap insults like Fairy or Twink. He loves them as if they were his little siblings
Well this camp isn't for desensitizing. I'm treating this like an actual LGBT+ camp, and insults of any kind based on orientations and identities isn't allowed at all. And I guess I can let the smoking slide as long as he does it at the entrance, away from the camp.

Well this camp isn't for desensitizing. I'm treating this like an actual LGBT+ camp, and insults of any kind based on orientations and identities isn't allowed at all. And I guess I can let the smoking slide as long as he does it at the entrance, away from the camp.
I can compromise, But understand he will still be using insulting nicknames, but they won't be based on their sexuality or identity. Because kind of lives by the phrase of "Sticks & Stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

I can compromise, But understand he will still be using insulting nicknames, but they won't be based on their sexuality or identity. Because kind of lives by the phrase of "Sticks & Stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me"
Okay, but know that my character will constantly be scolding your character about that. She's not letting her campers be called insults. Not on her watch.

That's cool. And my guy will be constantly explaining to her why does the shit he does
Though if the insults get too much I will have to stop you, as the actual RPers may not like insults or swearing in their RP's, including myself, but I try and include everyone, you know?

Though if the insults get too much I will have to stop you, as the actual RPers may not like insults or swearing in their RP's, including myself, but I try and include everyone, you know?
It's fine chickadee, I'm just best at playing soft-hearted assholes. And restrictions means i will have to be creative

It's fine chickadee, I'm just best at playing soft-hearted assholes. And restrictions means i will have to be creative
I get'cha. I guess I'm a stickler when it comes to that, especially since my little sister just joined RPNation today and this will be her first, and she's only 14

Name:
Catherine Hélène Guerrer
Nickname (if any):
Kat, Kitty
Sexual Orientation:
Homosexuals
Romantic Orientation:
Homoromantic
Gender Identity:
Female
Preferred Pronouns:
Standard female pronouns
Clothing Preference:
Gothic, Black, Leather, blue
Looks:
c2bb10b292c454cb7342b264d33fded4.jpg

Extra Features

As pictured
You certainly notice her when she enters the room and not because of her gothic blue style she favours. She cheery, cheeky and flirty with a happy go lucky attitude that doesn't seem to fade at any situation. She seems gregarious to the point of noisy, wanting to to learn everything about everyone whether the like her too or not. This extend to things beyond people, one benefit of her upbringing was a good education and she has a keen interest in sciences like chemistry and biology, especially when it involves her cooking.

True she is good at masking her true feeling behind the smiled and never outwardly hostile with a willingness to help those in need. However she can be vicious and cold to those that mess with her and bush to the edge, skilled hand with passive aggressiveness. Like an elephant she never forgets and may not strike immediately but wait until a less expected time. However she has her issue she hides through her smile and there is no telling how she is when the come to the surface.
Daughter of a French Canadian politician mother and actor father, Kat was a trophie child, bred only for her parents to appear like a wholesome family. To that end, they were controlling of her life making sure she appeared as the perfect child including her education, friends she makes, schedule and interest. Of course in her teens attempted to rebel against this in all sort of ways. Drugs, her gothic appearance even her first steps in homosexuality, enlisting a female friend to act as girlfriend. In the end her rebellion was of little effect any act of rebellion was spun to suit her parents, a troubled child helped through it through her understanding and accepting parents. However the relationship with he female friend proved real than she had expected but the life she left little time for a proper relationship and they soon parted. Kat though wanted to explore her sexuality further which leaf her to discover the LGBTQAP camp and persuaded her parents to allow her to join.
Camper or Counsellor:
Camper​

Last edited:
Name:
Catherine Hélène Guerrer
Nickname (if any):
Kat, Kitty
Sexual Orientation:
Homosexuals
Romantic Orientation:
Homoromantic
Gender Identity:
Female
Preferred Pronouns:
Standard female pronouns
Clothing Preference:
Gothic, Black, Leather, blue
Looks:
c2bb10b292c454cb7342b264d33fded4.jpg

Extra Features

As pictured
You certainly notice her when she enters the room and not because of her gothic blue style she favours. She cheery, cheeky and flirty with a happy go lucky attitude that doesn't seem to fade at any situation. She seems gregarious to the point of noisy, wanting to to learn everything about everyone whether the like her too or not. This extend to things beyond people, one benefit of her upbringing was a good education and she has a keen interest in sciences like chemistry and biology, especially when it involves her cooking.

True she is good at masking her true feeling behind the smiled and never outwardly hostile with a willingness to help those in need. However she can be vicious and cold to those that mess with her and bush to the edge, skilled hand with passive aggressiveness. Like an elephant she never forgets and may not strike immediately but wait until a less expected time. However she has her issue she hides through her smile and there is no telling how she is when the come to the surface.
Wip
Camper or Counsellor:

Camper​
Accepted! Welcome to camp :D

Pixie-Cut-for-Girls.jpg

Name:

Ashton Lily Remington

Nickname (if any):
Ash

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Romantic Orientation:
Panromantic

Gender Identity:
Female

Preferred Pronouns:
She/Her

Clothing Preference:
Wears mostly loose t-shirt, flannel and jeans

Looks:
Ash is 5'2, pale skinned and lean. She's mostly defined by her dark brown pixie cut, and starling emerald eyes. She has a rounded face, with faint freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks. Often has double hoop ear lobe piercings. Crooked smile. Small shouldered.

Has a tattoo of a bull's skull on her right bicep, with roses framing the skull. She got it because her zodiac sign, taurus, is defined by a bull. She also believes there can be beauty in death.

Ash is known to easily get into fights- thanks to her quick temper. However, Ash is mostly calm and collected, confident in her actions and loyal to those she considers friends. She tends to sugarcoats things, and hates seeing other people in pain or crying. While she is insecure about herself, she hides it behind a mask of cockiness and stale jokes. Ash is a risk-taker, and often earns a few bruises with her impulsiveness and need for action. She cares deeply for others, even if she doesn't like to appear sappy or silly, she will show her concern in other ways. She can be a sort of loose cannon, and complex with emotions.

Ashton grew up in the slums of Faxter, Ohio with her parents and older sister, Claire. Her mother is a veterinarian, and often brings home an armful of injured animals, and her father is an agent at a company known as Sigma Tech. Because both of her parents were busy with work, Ash spent most of her days with Claire. The two girls would sneak out late and explore the city, bonding close despite minor sibling fights. Although she will never admit to it- Ash is a major nerd, and can be caught curled up in a blanket, binge-watching Netflix shows on the couch. Ash was babied most her life, and constantly bossed around by her older sis, Claire, leading to Ash becoming a tad rebellious and earning a passion for dangerous things. She soon took up parkour, skateboarding and even an underground fight cub (which didn't go well- since Ash is 5'2 and tiny). After coming out as pansexual at 14 years old, her dad called it a phase and moved on, while her mother was thrilled and supportive. Now, Ash's mother shipped her off to an LGBTQ+ camp to make some friends and earn support.

Camper or Counselor?:
Camper

Attachments

• Ash.jpg
    Ash.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
Love he
Pixie-Cut-for-Girls.jpg

Name:

Ashton Lily Remington

Nickname (if any):
Ash

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Romantic Orientation:
Panromantic

Gender Identity:
Female

Preferred Pronouns:
She/Her

Clothing Preference:
Wears mostly loose t-shirt, flannel and jeans

Looks:
Ash is 5'2, pale skinned and lean. She's mostly defined by her dark brown pixie cut, and starling emerald eyes. She has a rounded face, with faint freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks. Often has double hoop ear lobe piercings. Crooked smile. Small shouldered.

Has a tattoo of a bull's skull on her right bicep, with roses framing the skull. She got it because her zodiac sign, taurus, is defined by a bull. She also believes there can be beauty in death.

Ash is known to easily get into fights- thanks to her quick temper. However, Ash is mostly calm and collected, confident in her actions and loyal to those she considers friends. She tends to sugarcoats things, and hates seeing other people in pain or crying. While she is insecure about herself, she hides it behind a mask of cockiness and stale jokes. Ash is a risk-taker, and often earns a few bruises with her impulsiveness and need for action. She cares deeply for others, even if she doesn't like to appear sappy or silly, she will show her concern in other ways. She can be a sort of loose cannon, and complex with emotions.

Ashton grew up in the slums of Faxter, Ohio with her parents and older sister, Claire. Her mother is a veterinarian, and often brings home an armful of injured animals, and her father is an agent at a company known as Sigma Tech. Because both of her parents were busy with work, Ash spent most of her days with Claire. The two girls would sneak out late and explore the city, bonding close despite minor sibling fights. Although she will never admit to it- Ash is a major nerd, and can be caught curled up in a blanket, binge-watching Netflix shows on the couch. Ash was babied most her life, and constantly bossed around by her older sis, Claire, leading to Ash becoming a tad rebellious and earning a passion for dangerous things. She soon took up parkour, skateboarding and even an underground fight cub (which didn't go well- since Ash is 5'2 and tiny). After coming out as pansexual at 14 years old, her dad called it a phase and moved on, while her mother was thrilled and supportive. Now, Ash's mother shipped her off to an LGBTQ+ camp to make some friends and earn support.

Camper or Counselor?:
Camper

Love her already! :D Accepted!

full
Name: They haven't decided on a first name, but their last name Ollila
Nickname: T
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Romantic Orientation: Grayromantic
Gender Identity: Genderqueer
Preferred Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Clothing Preference: She likes to wear black and yellow, kinda like a bumblebee, with lots of dresses and skirts. Tops tend to show off their well-toned arms, and when wearing skirts, she also wears hardy bottoms under them. Occasionally she'll be spotted in a plain dark t-shirt and shorts with her usual beat-up sneakers, with the slightly more likely yellow and black flannel and capris, but this is still a rare occasion.
Looks: T stands at a solid 5'2", carrying herself with a seemingly effortless confidence. Her sloppily cut medium length hair is dyed bright yellow, and her face never almost never carries more makeup than a bit of lip gloss. Her bright black eyes take in as much of the world around her, and her mouth usually has at least a bit of an upwards quirk. Occasionally her hands sport a layer of poorly-done yellow or black nail polish.
Extra Features: She has many scars, each with their own story. There's the one on their hand they share with their blood sister, the one on from where they slipped and tore their leg open on a particularly sharp rock, and many others they are less willing to talk about.
Personality: T's biggest interest is learning. From how to speak a foreign language to how many countries drive on the left side of the road to dancing, she wants to know as much as possible. T is extremely gregarious and talks quite a bit. She's always ready to introduce herself to someone new or expand someone's knowledge, even if their timing can be pretty horrible. If they think it should be shared, they're sharing. The biggest problem with T is when they get bored. They're willing to do anything to stave it off, even if that thing is self-destructive. Their level of care for others varies greatly, and they value their friends more than their own family. However, on the other side of things, those she doesn't like can expect her to look for a moment to shove their face in the dirt, or even kick them when they're down. She's been known to make quite a bit of innuendo, almost never in anything other than jest. Though she can be intimidating at times, her friends know that she's just a huge dork.
Biography: T is the third of four children born to the Ollila family, and all was peaceful (for her) until they could speak. Things only got worse as they got old enough to pick their own clothing. Their parents tried to rein them in, using methods such as extended timeouts and spankings, but this didn't do much to make them behave. If anything, it made them act out more. In one particular incidence, T attempted to steal from another child, resulting in their hand being stabbed by their future best friend. Multiple times T ran away to the library, to the point their parents stopped freaking out over it. When T turned eleven, a silent truce was made: T could do whatever they wanted, and their parents would more often than not ignore them. They began to spend more time at the library, joined a friend's DnD group, and got caught up in some less pleasant things. Their relationship with their parents is more than a bit strained, and the pair tends to enjoy any opportunity to get T out of the house and away from "impressionable minds", hence why they agreed to send her to camp. In fact, the only family member T doesn't have a strained relationship with is their younger sibling.
Extra Info: Don't call them by their birth name. Just. Do not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back