• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LGBT friendly 1v1 OR Group - Plot with me!

WrenSong

Blue hair and pronouns
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Preferred Pairings
  1. Any x Any
Preferred Genres
  1. Dark/Horror
  2. Fantasy
  3. Friendship/Platonic
  4. Post Apoc/Dystopian
  5. Romance
  6. Science Fiction
Writing Preferences
  1. Single-Para
  2. Multi-Para
  3. 3rd Person
  4. Conversations
  5. Threads
Hello there! This is a list of the characters that I like to play! I will specify the sexualities I headcanon them having, and whether or not I want a group rp in that fandom. Canon characters are mentioned, but OCs are welcome, we just won't ship unless there is built Chemistry.

• !! I am here for story! If shipping happens, fine, but it has to make sense in context !!

Content Warning - RPs may include (but are not limited to) subjects such as Abuse, Unethical experimentation, mentions of past grooming, etc. Writer does not condone these things and is simply exploring fiction in a constructive way.

COMMUNICATE WHAT TRIGGERS YOU AND WHAT MAY TRIGGER ANOTHER PERSON, SO THAT ALL PARTIES ARE SAFE

Detroit: Become Human (1x1 or Group)

-Connor RK800 <Pansexual> (x Hank) (+ OC)

-OC <Pansexual> (x OC)

------

Marvel Universe (1x1)

-Charles Xavier <Bisexual> (x Erik Lehnsherr)

------

Outlast (1v1 or Group)

-Waylon Park <Pansexual> (x Eddie Gluskin) (x Lisa Park)

------

The Evil Within (1x1)

-Laura Victoriano <Demisexual> (+ Ruben Victoriano) (x OC)

-Reborn Laura <Heterosexual> (+ Ruben Victoriano)

------

Sally Face (1x1 or Group)

-Sal 'Sally Face' Fisher <Pansexual> (x Larry Johnson) (x Red Eyed Demon)

------

Steven Universe (1x1 or Group)

-Sapphire <Homosexual> (x Ruby)

-"White" Pearl/Volleyball <Homosexual> (x Any Pearl) (x Pink Diamond) (x White Diamond)

-OC <Demisexual> (x OC)

------

Gorillaz

-2-D <Pansexual> (x Murdoc Niccals) (x Paula Caracker) (x Moonflower) (x OC)
------
The Owl House

-Philip Wittebane <Greysexual> (x Caleb Wittebane)

Silent Hill (1v1)

OC <Heterosexual> (x Creatures) (x OC)

Last edited:
hey im down for an original MxM rp if your down! I too like making characters with traumas and have very little that triggers me!

hey im down for an original MxM rp if your down! I too like making characters with traumas and have very little that triggers me!
Hello there! I'm down for that! What kind of setting are you most interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back