• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LFP Fantasy, Original, Fandom (No romance) [OPEN]

Natt

Unlucky Member

Hello! I'm looking for potential RP partners for like, 1x1 RP.

This thread is covering most of the RP I'm interested in but some isn't listed just hit me up for whatever. This isn't seeking for 1 particular sort of RP.

Possibly important/relevant info about me:

• I have a few years of experience and may not be the most fantastic writer but generally put out at least a paragraph or two minimum on replies unless I'm really stumped. I've been capable of much longer replies but it's been a few years so I'm not wanting to get ahead of myself until I'm back into the flow of things haha.

• I have never "finished" an RP actually, and usually ran with it until my partner and I ran out of ideas/steam then we'd start over with a slightly changed setting or swap to a different thing for a while. etc.

• I'm looking for partners who do literate RP, like writing a story in 3rd person past-tense and write more than like, just 2 sentences that might require one partner to basically carry the whole thing. Please put forth some effort. We can always talk OOC and plan some stuff.

• I RP using male characters, and have no issue with MxM or MxF etc. but I've never done RP that involves a pairing as I'm really not big on romance.

• I usually create a new character for most RPs and I need a simple plot and some kind of setting to even start an RP. I can't do much without context, and I would prefer that partners write at least like, a paragraph (3 sentences+) instead of one line replies because that is extremely difficult to work off of.

• I'm not going to judge on historical accuracy or what sort of character you use. Your RP character =/= you.

• I consider myself a "casual" roleplayer, I won't tear you apart for slow replies.

• I do need item to reply and believe it should'nt be stressful to not be able to reply because of school, work, motivation etc.
    I'm not going to spam you every day for replies. If you have time you have time. I may not have time to reply every day when school stars again myself.

• If you don't want to reply because the RP isn't very entertaining just say the words and we can start new or just call it quits.

• I do very well when ideas are discussed and we come up with plans.

• Retconning is okay if we need to change something etc., I'm super casual and not gonna be majorly picky.

• I'm a noob to this website I joined last night lol.

Interests (What I will do & What I don't do)

What I will not do:

• ERP scenes/sexual content and the Site rules discourage this anyways.

• Romance as the RP theme/plot is probably not doable for me. (I'm personally aromantic/asexual as frick so it's sort of hard imo.)

• Really not fond of Slice of life RP
What I really freaking like: Adventure/Action Fighting/Violence Horror (But I've never done it) JRPG/RPG-ish plots (Final Fantasy, Tales of..., etc.) FANTASY Magic Steampunk/Victorian-like eras Humanoid/Fantasy characters

What I prefer not to do but may still do: RP taking place in current times Slice of Life RP Animal/Creature based RPs Romance as a small part of RP (not the focus)

I will do "Fandom" RP if its just using the world, I'd make an OC for that world.

Specific plot interests & fandoms.

Specific RP plot-like things I'm for I can think of at the moment: Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids, etc. (Fantastical creatures) Wizards/Witches/Magicians etc. Kemonomimi characters Kingdoms at war, princes, princesses, knights etc. So many more.

Fandoms

+ANIMA

FINAL FANTASY X|V

Final Fantasy games in general (I'm only really familiar with FFXIV's though)

(Ask about any that you're interested in)

Examples of stuff I like

Examples
Worlds that are rad: Final Fantasy XIV (14) - I freaking love this game Final Fantasy IX (9) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (& Crystal Bearers but I didn't play it) +ANIMA Tales of... games

Characters: Humans Humanoid creatures (Werewolves etc.) Villains Children Teens / Young adults Adults Mutants/People with powers or magic Centaurs, Mermaids, fantasy things Demons / Monsters / Angels

Very many more
Misc. Plot ideas.

These are like, little examples we don't have to use these but we can if you like. I'd be happy to see any plots others have.

Final Fantasy XIV I play FFXIV and have a character who is somewhat fleshed out.
He is usually your average Eorzean Miqo'te lacking the Echo and is not really the Warrior of Light unless needed.
(There's like, the WoL version of him and the "normal Eorzean guy" version.)
World of Shadows
Shadows live where there is no light. Mysterious creatures of varying shapes and sizes, each more terrifying than the other. They fear the light, and only the light. They attack and devour humans. The reason is currently unknown. The world is a dark place. The only natural light is emitted by "light trees" made from a magic crystal can only be grown in certain parts of the land, or man made contraptions and fire. Settlements are few and far between. Man-made settlements are risky. Transportation is limited to horse(?) drawn carts, there's talk of crystal-powered vehicles in the bigger cities.Anthro/Kemono world + Magic I have a Kemono/Anthro OC with a talking magical book that is relatively important. Your character can be of importance as some kind of important/powerful person dragged from another world by my OC using a spell, Or your character has a magical ability/item in general that is sought after by a nasty group, etc. Magical shenanigans of any kind really. The characters can be human and do NOT have to be anthro/Kemono
Spirited Away style plot. Human/Human Child in a world of demons/spirits, work a job for freedom? (Does not necessarily have to be a bath house but something can be figured out.)Thumbelina-ish/"small people" sort of thing I actually have a little idea involving a town of small kemonomimi-like moths who stand a few inches tall. Dealing with natural enemies like weather, spiders and other bugs, humans etc. Can be a plot where just one character is quite small like a couple movies had.Kidnapped Royal/Figure of importance
A royal prince/princess or some other important type of character is kidnapped during a riot/event in a kingdom ruled by a selfish and corrupt king

and held captive for a while. They may or may not end up with some form of Amnesia, and eventually are shifted from the enemies hands to someone else's who says they'll bring them back home, when in reality they may have other plans or a change of heart and actually do it.
Protector/Protected Similar to the above but with a specifically less "potentially shady" helper, a knight or close friend keeping so-and-so relatively safe because they are of important status etc.

Desert:Sky
All world information here
"The land below is a wasteland of sand."

The main area appears to be a desert wasteland. Dust storms are common, and other desert weather.
Sand Worms and many monsters are on the ground, and the Pirates don't make living here any easier.

"The world above is said to be heaven itself!"

The land of the sky is "above in all ways the world below". Or so they say.
Technology and living conditions are more advanced, with towering buildings, schools and markets.
You wont find many pirates here and the obnoxious flying monsters are hardly an issue with The Guard protecting this place, it's almost like paradise.

ANYTHING. If you have ideas please share them I'm up for almost anything.

Last edited:
@ZappiestAbyss
I don't really know much about it honestly. Are you talking like, Marvel Avengers? 
I'm really unfamiliar with Marvel/DC/Recent comic/movie stuff of this sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am. However I don't care if you say no we could do something else. (I know nothing about final fantasy though I love Dark souls 2, any similarities there?)

@ZappiestAbyss
Haven't played Dark Souls myself I've only seen a bit of Bloodborne here and there.
Not particularly interested in Avengers myself though sorry man. I'm more of a fantasy/magical than a superhero fan I guess is a way to put it.
(At the moment anyway, there's always exceptions like the idea of mutants from X-Men for example is rad, I've just never done anything like it before haha.)
If you'd like to try and discuss some more you can shoot me a PM and we can try and figure something out.

Bro, I'm an asexual fuck as well.

Wanna try something? ;3

@someghostinthecorner

You're definitely welcome to send me a PM! We can do either of them (Or maybe even fuse it if you really wanted LOL)
I'm 100% up for discussing it so we can get started if that's cool!

@StoneWolf18

Someone else who understands! 
Sure thing! Just drop me a PM when you're ready. We can try and discuss some stuff! :>

I have an idea that I really want to roleplay but people keep ditching on me! If you are willing to stay committed, you don't have to be the fastest poster out there, I'd love to share ideas with you. I have a particular place/setting in mind, high fantasy on a world that's a floating island. Some general plot points, etc.

PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back